If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Cropping Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Cropping Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Cropping Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Cropping Photos
Select a photo, then drag the dots to crop your image. It’s that easy. Rotate images too with a single touch.
-Crop multiple times
-No Image quality loss
-Extremely Easy to use
Best of all… It’s FREE!
This app was designed to be easier to use than the existing crop apps in the store. It is! Check it out and we’re sure you’ll agree.”
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
Express yourself and connect with friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends with Messenger. Share and connect over what you see on feed and Stories.
* Create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram with Reels.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn more about your interests
* Watch videos from your favourite creators and discover new content through Instagram video and Reels.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Some Instagram features may not be available in your country or region.
Terms of Service – https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870″
3. Photo Crop
Rotate or flip photos.
Even handles extra large images.
The best free cropping app.
4. Photoshop Express Photo Editor
Have fun and easily edit, retouch, collage, and combine photos for high-quality pictures. Create photos that will help you stand out on social media with powerful one-touch transformations. Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions.
Photoshop Express delivers a full selection of free photo effects and editing features. Personalise your experiences with borders and text, enhance colour and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
DETECTING AND MASKING OBJECTS
Innovative multi-object selection bringing selective editing to the next level.
Transfer makeup from a wide selection of beauty templates onto your own image.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched with Selective Editing.
• Easily remove or replace the background of your image with automatic and smart cutouts.
• Combine photos to creatively transform your image.
• Achieve your dream aesthetic with our Looks filters: Charm, Matte, Black & White, Portrait, Duo Tone, and more.
• Enhance your photo with new Overlays, including light-leaks, bokeh, and raindrops.
• Remove any unwanted elements from your photos to create share-ready photos with Advanced Healing.
• Explore Colour Temperature, Vibrance and other effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove fog with Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
• Adjust the angle of your head or facial orientation.
• Remove blemishes and smooth skin for a flawless finish.
• Transform your selfie into a caricature with fun sliders.
• Retouch your face with sliders that recognise face shape and features.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create fun and unique photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Use the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight colour themes with the Pop-Colour Tool.
• Unleash creativity with the scrapbook feature or photo collage maker.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customise stickers, memes and captions.
• Add fun text to your photos with a wide array of fonts, colours and opacity controls.
• Bring your photos to the next level with photo colour matching borders or unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance.
• Reopen closed eyes to create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus and blend backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery with Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Colour Noise.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
Photoshop Express now includes all the best tools from Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix including liquefy, smart cut outs and layers, face-aware liquefy, and more. Adobe’s best-in-class healing technology recognises facial features for a smooth but realistic finish.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”