If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Day Trading to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Day Trading that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Day Trading, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Day Trading
1. Benzinga Financial News & Data
“Benzinga’s app gives you access to the fastest financial news and market data in one, easy to use platform. Read all of our great financial content, identify trade opportunities, and tap into the pulse of the market. Read breaking news to stay ahead of the pack. Benzinga’s latest app gives you all the information traders and investors need to stay ahead of the market on-the-go.
The Benzinga app includes:
• The latest news and headlines from our news desk.
• Fundamental data on your favorite stocks
• Track latest stock movements with “Why is it moving”
• Market-wide and sector data
• Watchlist news notifications
Download now to stay ahead, on the go!”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Webull: Investing & Trading
Trade Cryptos with Webull Crypto
– Buy/sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
– Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Shiba (SHIB), Cardano(ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and more.
– Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
Expand Your Stock Portfolio
– Fractional Shares Trading make it simple for anyone to invest in their favorite companies and ETFs without purchasing a whole share. Buy fractions of stocks at a $5 minimum!
Join Now, Get Free Stocks
– Get free stocks for a limited time when you open & fund a Webull brokerage account.
– Invite a friend, get free stocks. More friends, more stocks.
Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access
– Sign up with us and instantly receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
– Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice.
– Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades.
– Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM – 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
– Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
– Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools help you to analyze trends and decipher market information.
– Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money. Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
– Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Webull Crypto LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Apex Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member and your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Crypto trading is not yet available for New York state residents.
1. Subscription Services:
OPRA Real Time Data
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly
3. Subscription Pricing: $1.99-$2.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days’ free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement: