If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Debt Management to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Debt Management that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Debt Management, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Debt Management
1. Debt Manager
‘Debt Manager’ has one aim – To help you GET OUT OF DEBT FAST!
5-Stars – “By Far, This is one of the best Money Apps that I have seen. Fantastic, Great Job”
5-Stars – “This app is worth every penny.. Great info and breakdown.. I am so looking forward to being debt free!!”
5-Stars – “This app is three things: Simple. Effective. Spot On.”
5-Stars – “The details, features and thought that went into creating this app are endless.”
5-Stars – “Super easy to use; choice of strategies to choose for to pay off debts. Most helpful app for paying down debt I’ve come across.”
Debt Manager helps you to organize, track and pay off all your debts in the cheapest and fastest possible way. It does this using the Debt Snowball method, which is recognised by leading financial advisors as the most effective way to pay off multiple debts.
You will be amazed at how much time and money you could save by applying this simple strategy, and this app will show you how. So if you want to become debt free, get started now!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you see results quickly and clearly
√ Hints and tips
– don’t worry, we will guide you through the process
√ Summary shows your payoff progress
– includes progress bar, your debt free date and your interest/time savings
√ Choose from multiple pay off Strategies
– Lowest Balance First
– Highest Interest First
– Highest Balance First
– Custom Order
√ An unlimited number of debts can be entered
– each debt can be individually analysed
– payments may be entered as a percentage of balance
– support for introductory rates e.g. 0% for 6 months
√ Monthly Payments may be recorded
– either automatic or manual recording
– allows you to keep track of your progress
√ Backup & Restore
– use popular Dropbox service for online storage
– keep your data safe
– manually sync between devices
√ Choice of payment periods
– handles monthly, weekly and fortnightly payments
√ Extra Payments can be entered against each debt
– helps pay off your debts even faster
– can be entered Monthly, Yearly or as a One Off
√ Transactions can be entered against each debt
– allows you to take into account expenses/purchases
– can be entered Monthly, Yearly or as a One Off
– will increase the debt balance
√ Try out various ‘What-If’ scenarios e.g.
– a change in interest rate
– increased monthly payments
√ Export the debt details via Email
– professionally formatted PDF or HTML
– export individual debts or overall summary
– includes full amortization schedules
– charts are attached to the email export
√ Interactive reports
– easy visualisation of the debt breakdown
– compare debts side by side
– press, hold and slide to see the costs per month
– pinch to zoom
√ Set of Calculators are included to help you compute:
– monthly payments
– extra payments
– payoff date
– refinance benefits
√ Notification of payments due
– so you never forget to record a payment
√ Passcode protection
– keep your data safe
√ Full manual is embedded within the app
– has all the info you will ever need”
2. Debt Payoff Assistant
“Debt Payoff Assistant will help you to payoff all your debts using the popular Debt-snowball method. The debt-snowball method is the primary debt management technique taught and recommended by many financial experts. Using this approach, you would pay the minimum payments on all your debts until your first debt is payoff. Then you would use the extra payment from the paid off debt and apply it to the next debt. The amount of extra payment will grow as more debts are payoff which results in a “snowball” affect that will help you to payoff subsequent debts faster and increasing your confidence in the process.
Debt Payoff Assistant is a free full-featured version supported by ads. For an ads-free version, please search for “Debt Payoff Pro” in the App Store.
* Universal Binary
– Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Multiple Debts Tracking
– Track unlimited number of debts.
* Multiple Payoff Strategies
– Lowest Balance First
– Highest Balance First
– Highest Interest First
– Custom Ordering
* Debt Payment Tracking
– Tracking your debt payment is as simple as highlighting the payment from the payment schedule.
* Extra Payment Support
– Make extra principal payments to pay off your debts faster.
* Built-in Calculators
– Payoff Date Calculator
– Mortgage Calculator
– Loan Calculator
* Charts and Reports
– See your total debts, debts remaining, total interest paid, total interest saving, debt payoff date, and debt payoff time savings via charts and reports.
* Percent Paid Progress Bars
– Progress bar for each debt helps motivate you toward paying off your debts.
* Payment Due Date Notification
– Reminds you when payments are due. You can also set the time of day that you want to be notified.
* Amortization Table
– A complete payment schedule allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
* Dynamic Custom Ordering of Debts
– With the custom ordering strategy, you can dynamically change the order of debts payoff from the main screen and instantly see how it affects the total debt plus interest amount and the debt payoff date.
* Payoff Date Calculator
– Use the built-in calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
* Passcode Security
– Passcode protection to keep financial information private.
* Export Capability
– Export your payment list and amortization schedule in HTML format via email.
* Large Number Keypad
– Enter numeric amounts easier and faster with a large standard keypad.
* Customization Settings and Icons
– Configurable settings and beautiful debt icons to customize the application based on your preferences.
* Debt Delete Lock
– Prevents accidental deletion of debts and debt payment tracking.
* Backup / Restore
– Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
* International Currency Supports
– Currency support is based on the region setting of your device.
* Clean, Intuitive User Interface”
3. Debt Payoff Planner & Tracker
Today is the day to make a plan with a loan calculator and beginning paying down debt. Required inputs for calculating your debt free date are the current balance of the loan, the annual percentage rate (APR), and the minimum payment amount. That’s the only requirement to getting a customized debt repayment schedule.
Easy steps to becoming debt free:
– Enter your loans and debts
– Enter your additional monthly payment budget to pay down faster
– Choose a debt payoff strategy
* Dave Ramsey’s Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
* Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
* Debt Snowflake (one-time extra payment toward loans)
* Custom debt free payoff plan
Debt Payoff Planner and Loan Calculator determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you will be debt free. You tell the app how much you want to budget toward paying off your debt and we’ll tell you how. We recommend the Debt Snowball strategy because we believe that paying off individual accounts faster will help you stay focused on your financial goal of debt elimination. A payoff plan is only useful if you stick with it!
Your ability and willingness to pay more than the minimum payments is how you will become debt free in less time than you imagined. Budgeting your income will help you to get a regular monthly amount to pay down the debt faster. The payoff chart will show two payoff scenarios: only paying the minimum amounts, and the repayment schedule when you pay more the the minimum ever month.
Additionally, there is an option to create an account for saving debt payoff and payment information. This account can be accessed across multiple devices, from multiple app stores. Creating an account is entirely optional, but it does enable you to have a secure backup and your information is immediately available if you start using a new device. Getting out of debt is hard, so we try to allow you to take baby steps toward this goal.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point and making sure every dollar is leveraged perfectly. The loan calculator has minimal inputs in order to make your money management easy to follow.
The Debt Payoff Planner and Calculator is also used for tracking payments and updating the time-frame for becoming debt-free. Inputting payment information is as simple as typing in the amount and the date the payment was made. The goal of payment tracking is to see your progress over time and affirm that you are staying focused on your financial goals.
In addition to being a debt tracker and loan calculator, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
We support eight loan categories:
* Credit Cards like Capital One, Citicard, Chase, etc.
* Student Loans like Navient, Sallie Mae, Great Lakes, etc.
* Auto/Car Loans
* Medical Loans
* Mortgages like Rocket Mortgage, SoFi, etc.
* Personal Loans to friends and family or other individuals
* Taxes like IRS or local municipalities
* Other category could be anything from a paycheck loan to a hard money loan
In addition to the Debt Snowball calculator and the Debt Avalanche method, many users like to do a custom sorting of their debts. This customization is available for users that want to be their own debt manager.
We allow the ability to provide a Debt Snowflake payoff as well. A Debt Snowflake is a one-time payment from things like a bonus at work, a tax refund, an extra payday, etc. This additional capability allows you to have tighter control over every dollar you are budgeting.”
4. Mint: Budget Planner & Tracker
“Experience a fresh way to manage money. Reach your goals with personalized insights, custom budgets, spend tracking, and subscription monitoring—all for free. Easily see your monthly bills, set goals, and build stronger financial habits. Get the #1 personal finance and budgeting app now*.
Mint is the money management app that brings together all of your finances. From balances and budgets to credit health and financial goals, your money essentials are now in one place. Join the 24 million users that trust Mint to help them reach their goals.
ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE APP
Your spending and financial accounts all in one place. See your credit balances and transactions with one tap. Mint gives you a more complete picture of your financial health by bringing everything together: account balances, monthly expenses, spending, your free credit score, net worth, and more. Connect your cash, credit cards, loans, investments, and more.
MONITOR YOUR CASH FLOW
Mint helps track your transactions, budgets, expenses, and subscriptions. We bring together all your numbers to show your net worth and spending trends. Get alerted when you’re close to going over budget and before you overdraft from an account. We’ll notify you when subscription prices go up and uncover old ones you don’t use.
SPEND SMARTER AND SAVE MORE WITH PERSONALIZED MINTSIGHTS™
Find new ways to make your money go further. Mintsights will take a deep dive into your accounts and uncover new ways to make every dollar count. Plus, get convenient alerts that keep you on top of your budgeting, spending, account balances, credit score, and more. Use our money tracker to get a quick view of your financial health.
BETTER BUDGETING AND EXPENSE MONITORING
Make every dollar count with our budgeting feature. Get a smart budget based on your spending on day 1. Mint provides budgeting tips and advice to help you save for your goals. We’ll work with you to create budgets that are effective. Plus, keep tabs on your balances with our budget tracker.
MANAGE AND TRACK BILLS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Track bills right alongside your account balances. Our bill tracker makes it easy to manage your recurring expenses, helping you keep tabs on your debt. Plus, get bill reminders so you can put an end to late fees. Expense tracking can help you reach your goals sooner.
TRACK YOUR IRS TAX REFUND
Check your refund status and date estimate in Mint when you file with TurboTax. We’ll notify you when it arrives in your account.
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
Set custom financial goals in our budgeting app and get actionable tips tailored to you. With our money management advice, you can see and celebrate your progress. We’ll help you make the most of your money.
GET YOUR FREE CREDIT SCORE & CREDIT REPORT
See your free credit score & credit report whenever you sign in. Get fraud and identity alerts and updates to your score in one money management app.
REFINANCE FASTER AND GET MONEY SAVING OFFERS
Apply for a refinancing loan in Mint. We’ll prefill your app with your Mint data, so you can lock in an accurate rate in just 8 minutes. Plus, get exclusive money-saving offers from our partners. This includes credit cards, investments, loans, and more.
Protecting your data is our top priority. We’re serious about keeping your account safe and are constantly improving our security measures. See more here: https://www.mint.com/how-mint-works/security#toc
*based on all-time app downloads
FROM INTUIT INC.
Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that include TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™, and ProConnect™.
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://security.intuit.com/index.php/privacy
By installing or using Mint, you agree to our Terms: https://www.mint.com/terms.
Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.”
5. Tally: Pay Off Debt Faster
“Tally is the first automated debt manager. Tally makes it easier to save money, manage credit cards and pay down balances faster. Tally’s low-interest credit line has helped thousands of people consolidate credit card payments into a single bill and save on interest and late fees!
Sign up for Tally and quickly see if you’re eligible for a credit line. Our credit check won’t impact your credit score.
Tally is available in most states except MT, NV, and WV. Generally, you need a FICO Score of 580 or higher to qualify for a credit line. (Scroll down to see which credit cards Tally supports.)
Here’s how it works:
1. Download Tally
Within minutes, Tally can help you start the path to being debt-free, and it won’t hurt your credit score.
2. Find your savings
Once you qualify, Tally gives you a line of credit with a low annual percentage rate (APR). Tally then uses the new line of credit to pay your credit cards every month. The low APR helps save you money on interest. (Scroll down for important disclosures about what Tally charges.)
3. Organize your cards
Manage all your credit cards in one simple app! Tally keeps track of the balances, interest rates and due dates for each card. That’s how Tally makes the right payment to the right card at the right time. All you have to do is make one monthly payment to Tally.
4. Say goodbye to late fees
Tally’s late fee protection gives you the peace of mind of autopay without the fear of overdraft. As long as you’re in good standing with Tally, you’ll avoid the hassle of late fees.
5. Be debt-free faster
That’s it! Tally helps separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits. Keep using your credit cards for the rewards and let Tally handle the hard work. No tricks. Just a smarter way to manage your cards and a faster way to pay your balances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does Tally charge?
To get the benefits of Tally, you must qualify for and accept a Tally line of credit. Depending on your credit history, your APR will be between 7.9% and 29.9% per year. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Some credit lines are subject to an annual fee, which will be explained with your offer if you qualify. If you don’t qualify for a line of credit, Tally’s card payoff services are available for $4.99/month.
How does Tally estimate my savings?
To calculate your savings we look at: 1) an average-weighted APR based on your initial eligible credit card balances and APR’s; 2) an average monthly payment to Tally of 3% of your eligible balances; and 3) an average monthly spend of 0.8% of your eligible credit card balances. We exclude credit cards with APR’s lower than the Tally APR, since Tally doesn’t make payments to those cards. For the Express member savings estimate, we assume you receive the Express discount every month.
How does Tally save me money?
You can save money with a lower APR on your Tally line of credit. That means you’re saving money on credit card interest each month. Tally’s late fee protection helps you avoid missed payments.
How does Tally make money?
Tally makes money through interest on your Tally line of credit, but only if Tally can help save you money. Tally also makes money on membership fees (annual or monthly fee) according to the Tally service you are eligible for.
The Tally app and servicing is only available in English. If there is any discrepancy between translations, the English version prevails over other translations.
Tally supports most cards from American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, US Bank and Wells Fargo, as well as cards from Amazon, American Eagle, Macy’s, Sears, TJ Maxx and Walmart.
Tally Technologies, Inc. (NMLS # 1492782 NMLS Consumer Access , SC License , MO License). Lines of credit issued by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC, or Tally Technologies, Inc. (“Tally”), as noted in your line of credit agreement. Lines of credit not available in all states.”