If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Diet And Exercise to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Diet And Exercise that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Diet And Exercise, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Diet And Exercise
1. EZ Meditation Timer
Start using our ez Meditation Timer App to improve your mental health. Our simplistic, no-nonsense meditation timer makes meditating easier.
Our app focuses on improving your unguided meditations by providing an easy-to-use and streamlined experience.
Overview of Main Features:
– Simple and easy-to-use timer
– Choose from our wide selection of sounds
– Track meditation progress in your profile
– Add friends to your community to see their progress
– Manually log extra sessions
– Edit progress data
We wanted to create a minimalistic app centred around unguided meditation and community. It is our hope that our app encourages you to take a few sacred minutes every day, to prioritise yourself and your mental health.
It is our belief that meditation guides one towards a happier & healthier life, and we hope that our app will help others on their personal journey of finding peace and positivity, practicing gratitude and managing anxiety and stress.
We believe that meditation is for everyone. Our app has been created for beginners and for experienced practitioners. By practicing meditation, one can work on:
– their mental health
– reducing anxiety
– relieving stress
– improving sleep quality
No-nonsense, minimalistic app:
– Simple and intuitive timer selection tool
– Choose from a wide variety of sounds to play while timer is running, or choose ‘No sound’.
– Clean interface to view and edit your progress data
Track your progress by checking out your:
– Current streak in days
– Max streak in days
– Number of total sessions
– Average session length
Create a personal community:
Connect with your friends and loved ones, and share the life-changing journey of meditation with one other. Get started by heading to ‘Community’ and share your personal link!
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
EZ Meditation Timer by Digital Snacks Apps”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Kiff: Food expiration tracker
By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet. With a unique UI and beautiful details, Kiff is the perfect companion in your journey to reduce food waste at home.
• Add your packaged food in seconds with the barcode scanner.
• Keep expiration dates under control so you can eat your groceries before it’s too late.
• Food open or stored for too long? Track the time since you opened, bought, or cooked your food.
• Set the desired shelf life for each food and eat them before the time runs out.
• Alerts, always on time. Kiff will notify you when your food is due soon.
• Manage the food inventory and automatically add low-stock food to a list in the system’s Reminders app.
• All your groceries and leftovers in one app. Always in sight, so you know what to eat at a glance.
• Find out what categories of food you consume and throw away more, and even identify those specific items that you always end up tossing away thanks to the consumption insights.
HOW DOES IT WORK
When you arrive home from the grocery store and before storing your food in the fridge or pantry, open Kiff and add each item to the app. As easy as setting a shelf life and an expiration date, if they have one.
You don’t have to add all the groceries at once. Start with fresh produce and food that goes in the fridge or freezer. You can add those items stored in the pantry or with the farthest expiration date later on.
For leftovers and when you cook for the whole week, just right after storing them in the fridge or freezer, open Kiff, and add them. As easy as setting a shelf life and starting the tracker.
That’s it! Kiff will remind you to eat your leftovers and groceries before they go bad.
You open the fridge any day, and there they are, the sour milk, the expired yogurt, bad-looking leftovers, or the rotten lemon. The incredible thing is that about 1/3 of the world’s food production is lost or wasted—1.3 billion tons per year, around 170 and 180 kilos per person. The output of 30% of the planet’s agricultural land (that’s greater than the size of China!), along with 170 billion cubic meters of water, all wasted.
Once all this food breaks down, it produces a carbon footprint of 4.4 billion tons of CO2 each year. Between 8 and 10% of the global greenhouse emissions. The third-largest greenhouse gas emitter in the world, just after China and the USA.
40% of all this waste is generated at home—expired produce and discarded or gone bad leftovers that we throw away because we have cooked too much. The annual cost for each family can be a surprising amount between $1,200 and $1,800 US dollars, depending on where you live on the planet.
We build Kiff with one goal in mind: help you eat your food in its best state possible. Because food loses its nutritional capabilities after keeping it for too long, and if spoiled, it can be a risk for your health. By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet.
• Visit https://kiff.app to know more.
• Discover more about food waste at https://kiff.app/awareness/
• Check out our tips at https://kiff.app/support/
• Check out our Food and Leftovers Shelf Life Guide at https://kiff.app/support/tips/food-shelflife-guide/ to learn how long your food can be stored.”
4. Lose It! – Calorie Counter
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
• Lose It! is Weight Loss That Fits!
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides – library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Get started today with Lose It! – Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium or Boost subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99 or $59.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.