If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Elm327 Wifi to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Elm327 Wifi that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Elm327 Wifi, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Elm327 Wifi
1. Car Scanner ELM OBD2
“See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Car Scanner is a vehicle / car performance / trip computer / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Wi-Fi or Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth LE) adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
Car Scanner gives you a bunch of unique features:
1) Layout your own dashboard with the gauges and charts you want!
2) Add custom (extended PIDs) and get information, that was hidden from you by car manufacturer!
3) It can also show and reset a DTC fault code like a scantool. Car Scanner includes a huge database of DTC codes descriptions.
4) Car Scanner allows you to read free-frames (sensors state when DTC is saved).
5) Now with Mode 06 – you can get ECU self-monitoring test results. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
6) Check if your car is ready for emission tests.
7) Check all of the sensors at one screen
8) Car Scanner works with any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996, check carscanner.info for more details).
9) Car Scanner includes a lot of connection profiles, that gives you some extra features for Toyota, Mitsubishi, GM, Opel, Vauxhal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Infinity, Renault, Dacia, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, BMW and many others.
10) Car Scanner dashboard includes a HUD mode, that you can use to project data to your windshield.
11) Car Scanner provides a tool for very accurate acceleration measurments (0-60, 0-100, etc.)
12) Car Scanner can be used as a trip computer and can show you fuel consumption statistics!
13) For cars of the VAG group (Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat), built on the MQB and PQ26 platforms, encoding functions are available – setting hidden parameters of the car.
14) And one more thing – Car Scanner provides the widest variety of features for FREE across the App Store.
The app requires a Wi-Fi or or Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth LE) OBD2 ELM327 compatible adapter (device) to work. ELM327 devices plugs into the diagnostics socket in the car ang gives your phone access to car diagnostics.
Recommended adapters brands: Kiwi 3, Viecar, V-Gate, Carista, LELink, Veepeak.
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure it’s not marked as v.2.1. This adapters are supported, but they have lot’s of bugs.
PLEASE NOTE: Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported. This app can’t show you something, that is not provided by your car.
Attention “bad” adapters! We faced the problem, that some adapters (often cheep Chinese clones), can’t connect to the smartphone or the car. Some of them can even make your car engine work unstable, often lost connection, increase time lag when reading data.
So, we recommend you to use genuine ELM327 or recommended adapter brands.
Car Scanner ELM OBD2 is free but to unlock all the features, a one-time purchase or a subscription is required.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application.
If you have any issues, you can always contact developer using Settings – Contact developer in the app or just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Carly — OBD2 car scanner
Get the Carly app and the Carly Universal Adapter that access data through the OBD2 port of your car.
It works for Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, VW, and almost all car brands in the world with an OBD2 port.
>> Every car is unique — specific features will vary with every model, build year, hardware, and software.
BASIC FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE (FREE) LITE VERSION
Health (OBD), Live Data (OBD), and Emission Check (OBD) enable you to have control over the most important systems — engine and transmission. Check if they work for your car.
ADVANCED FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE FULL VERSION (SUBSCRIPTION)
These are supported for the following car brands: Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, and VW. Every car is unique, so specific features will vary with every model, build year, hardware, and software.
• CHECK THE CAR’S HEALTH AND SAVE MONEY •
With Carly car diagnostics, you’ll have the right scanner tool to read from all built-in electronic control units (ECUs), including engine, transmission, ABS, airbag, & multimedia, keep track of your car’s health, gauge the severity of problems, clear fault codes, and more.
• MONITOR LIVE DATA •
Live parameters or live data can help you take the guesswork out of understanding what your car needs and detect the fault origins.
• CODE AND CUSTOMIZE FEATURES •
Access hidden features already set by the manufacturer and customize your car to fit your needs. This feature is only available on certain car brands/models, and the coding options vary.
• PERFORM SIMPLE CAR MAINTENANCE INDEPENDENT OF THE WORKSHOP •
Analyze emission and engine gauges, change and register your car battery, perform an oil reset, and much more, all with your smartphone.
• DETECT MILEAGE MANIPULATION •
Car mileage manipulation is on the rise. Don’t get tricked. Use Carly to perform a used car inspection before buying.
All of your reports are automatically saved into your account in the Digital Garage.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Check which features are available for your car model
Step 2: Order your Carly Universal Adapter.
Step 3: Plug the adapter into the OBD2 port and log in on this app to check what works for your unique car.
Step 4: Upgrade to the full app version — if available for your car.
THE CARLY UNIVERSAL ADAPTER – MOST ADVANCED OBD DEVICE
The OBD2 device was designed to support almost all car brands with an OBD2 port (built 2001 or later) and to enable advanced Carly features. The adapter comes with:
• A lifetime warranty
• Premium customer support
• A 14-day money-back guarantee
THE CARLY APP
The Carly app offers a free lite version. For some brands with supported advanced features, you get a full one-time health check, together with one error report, and one used car check report.
The full version works for BMW, Ford, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Mercedes, Renault, and Porsche.
You can purchase a subscription for an individual car brand or for all car brands.
This is a yearly subscription. Payment is handled via your iTunes Account. Subscription automatically renews for one year if not canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription can be managed in your Account Settings and the automatic renewal can be deactivated there.
3. EOBD Facile – ELM 327 OBD 2
Connect an ELM327 device to the OBD2 port in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose your car, clear the malfunction indicator light and view your vehicle data in real time.
– View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 11 000 definitions available)
– Clear your malfunction indicator light
– Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo
– Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle’s configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, torque, etc.
– Create recordings of your journeys on your iPhone/iPad and read them back later using our PC/Mac software EOBD-Facile
– Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Note: Our application requires a compatible ELM327 WiFi interface or a klavkarr scanner as offered on our website: https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.fr/klavkarr-110-obd2-usb-bluetooth-b636.html
A video presentation of the application is available here: https://youtu.be/pvzcJt2OmQs
For more information about our application and OBD consult our website: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard, see our list of compatible vehicles: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php”