If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Emergency to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Emergency that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Emergency, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Emergency
1. Emergency Plus
“Save the app that could save your life – Emergency Plus.
In an emergency, time and location accuracy are critical. By downloading the ‘Emergency +’ app, you’ll equip yourself with a powerful tool that will help you call Triple Zero (000) quickly, and allow you to accurately communicate your location to emergency call-takers.
‘Emergency +’ is a national app developed by Australia’s emergency services and their government industry partners, helping people to call the right number at the right time, anywhere in Australia. Emergency + also includes SES and Police Assistance Line numbers as options, so non-emergency calls are made to the most appropriate number.
When calling Triple Zero (000), remember to stay focused, stay relevant and stay on the line. Before you call ask yourself:
* Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
* Is your life or property being threatened?
* Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero (000) calls are free.
The app uses a mobile phone’s GPS functionality and what3words, so callers can provide emergency call-takers with their location information as determined by their smart phone.
With what3words available within the Emergency+ app, Triple Zero (000) callers can confirm their exact location quickly and accurately.
what3words has divided the world into 3m squares and given each one a unique three word identifier. Addressing using what3words works offline – ideal when you have no data coverage or are in a remote location.”
2. Emergency: Alerts
“Download Emergency!, an all-hazard app, by the American Red Cross. Receive accurate information on time to protect yourself and your loved ones.
• App is free and available in English with a Spanish-language toggle.
• Monitor alerts for severe weather, including tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and many more.
• Improved alert speed.
• Customize your alerts and push notifications.
• Enable critical alerts that can override the Do Not Disturb mode on your device.
• Find open Red Cross shelters with our interactive map.
• Map overlays include Hurricane Tracker, Radar, Satellite, Clouds, Rain, Wind Speed, Snow
• Access Red Cross safety content even without mobile connectivity.”
3. First Aid: American Red Cross
“**One of “8 New Apps You Don’t Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” – Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” – ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.”
4. My SOS Family Emergency Alerts
Incredibly Fast, Easy-to-use Emergency Alert App.
You, your Family or Staff will Never feel Alone.
Connected to your emergency support network anytime, anywhere.
> Hit the Big Red Button
> or Just say “Yes” when asked “Would you like me to send for help?”
> Alerts include ‘First-Responder’ rescue assistant that asks emergency contacts for a response, first to respond assigned ‘ownership’ and we inform everyone else who’s dealing with the SOS. This controlled support means no disruption or stress as all the other emergency contacts in your group can confidently stand-down.
> S.O.S. emergency contacts are all alerted instantly by us with emergency calls and group texts allowing you to continue to use your phone to call 000 (or use our automated 000 autodial setting).
> Only Alert and rescue system that makes simultaneous emergency phone calls & emergency SMS’s signalling your emergency contacts.
> Emergency contacts DON’T need any Apps, Data or Wi-Fi, they just need ANY type of phone.
> Add UNLIMITED Family, Co-workers, Friends & neighbours.
> Alerts include GPS location of user (use Google’s Find My Device to track) which maintains user’s privacy – we do NOT track.
> Link the app to our Amazon Alexa Emergency Skill or Google Nest App FREE.
‘Peace of Mind’ anytime anyone is Alone.
Users who spend time alone:
– Senior Citizens / Elderly & Carers (easy-to-use)
– Employers improving staff Safety & Protection (Lone Workers)
– Self Isolated users
– Special Needs users (Blind or Disabled)
– Anyone travelling Alone (supports you when abroad)
– Any Family, Friend or neighbours when Alone
– Teenagers when they are Alone (travel to school & activities)
– Women on a Blind date
– Neighbours who live alone
Many easy ways to get help fast:
1. Open & Tap the App.
2. Swipe Right & Tap Widget.
3. Say “Hey Siri send a message using My SOS Family” when screen is locked
Unique Safety Features:
4. Helpful SOS Countdown Timer say’s your safe.
(Like Egg Timer), S.O.S. Emergency Alarm Beacon is triggered and emergency contacts are alerted when timer reaches ‘0’ if not cancelled.
SOS Timer counts down in the cloud, If something happens to you or your phone is taken or smashed, feel assured emergency contacts will still be automatically alerted.
If you have time:
5. Add custom message to SOS Signal.
6. Add a photo to SOS Signals (stranger danger).
7. Default setting is that all emergency contact will be alerted simultaneously but can be changed easily so alerts are sent to one person after another in any order you choose.
8. Send non-urgent Check-In email/notifications with location & message (& image) to say you’re ok and where you are or going to next.
Provides an email Log to review should something happen.
9. Auto-dial Emergency Services (000 or any number) your emergency contacts are alerted whilst your phone auto-dials 000.
10. A back-up speed-dial personal SOS number (in app menu) gives you a simple alternative way of raising an alarm.
Use the App & discover more!
Free Trial, you decide to upgrade.
After the free trial your account will downgrade to a free Lite account:
– SOS alerts will only be sent to your SOS contacts by email & App notifications
(they must have this App but do not need to upgrade).
For more info:
– Your contacts DON’T require an App to receive Alerts, we Ring and Text them.
– The app requires reception to use features. If no data is available, the app creates an SMS message ready to send (as a back-up method) or you can call (speed-dial) the special number shown in your App menu to start the SOS Alert process.
– Link your Amazon Alexa or Google Nest FREE.
Australia’s Best Emergency SOS Signal Alert and Rescue App.
You’re NEVER ALONE with My SOS Family.”
5. Ripple Safety
“Stay safe with Ripple! Our 24/7 nationwide monitoring team is the ultimate resource for keeping you safe. Build out your in-app personal profile with everything you want us to know about you. Whether you have a serious emergency or simply feel uncomfortable when you’re alone, just click and we provide the help you need. Download to learn more about how we keep you safe 24-hours a day, anywhere in the United States.
How confidently could you live if you knew someone always had your back? Our first-of-its-kind service is simple: our users have on demand access to the Ripple Team- a live, US-based monitoring team of safety experts, available to them anywhere in the United States, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year for only $10/month.
To complement our service, we developed a tiny wearable device that we will send you for free when you register. This Bluetooth device connects to the Ripple App and allows you to alert your Ripple Team that you need help in situations where physically accessing your cell phone simply isn’t possible.
In-app personal profile: Build out your personal profile with all of the information that you want your Ripple Team to know in case you have an emergency. This may include a picture, physical description, medical information and location. In the event you have an emergency and cannot verbally communicate this vital information to 9-1-1, the Ripple Team can relay it to them on your behalf.
Uncomfortable situations: If you ever feel uncomfortable and don’t know who to turn to, click your wearable device or smartphone app one time and the Ripple Team immediately calls your smartphone. They can safely walk you home, support you through a bad area of town, or even interrupt an awkward situation you just want to get out of.
Emergency situations: When you only have seconds to react, you can get all the help you need by rapidly pressing your wearable device three or more times, or using the Ripple app to communicate your need for help. The Ripple Team can then dispatch emergency services to your location, while relaying all the information they need from your personal profile, it’s that easy. They can immediately send help without you having to answer the phone or say a single word.
Ripple is all about providing the comfort, support, and peace-of-mind that comes from knowing someone is always there for you. Download the Ripple App and let us show you how we do it.”