If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For English Italian Translation to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For English Italian Translation that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For English Italian Translation, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For English Italian Translation
1. FluentU: Learn Language Videos
Tired of boring language learning textbooks? FluentU brings languages to life with real-world interactive videos!
Learn to read and speak Spanish, French, English, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Russian, Korean and Italian with FluentU.
FluentU turns music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks into an amazing language learning experience. Experience an immersive education that teaches you to speak and comprehend new languages in a natural way.
Now you can learn a new language while connecting with the culture. No matter what your skill level or interest, FluentU has you covered.
LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
– Immerse yourself in a foreign language to understand how it’s used
– Connect with the language through real-world videos
– Quiz yourself on the vocabulary
– Learn to speak the language instead of scripted phrases
– Stay motivated to learn each day
WATCH, LISTEN & LEARN
– Put the textbooks away and learn from experience
– Watch videos with subtitles and translations to learn the language
– Tap on any word or phrase to learn its meaning
– Add words to your vocabulary list for review
– Listen to audio dialogues to gain an understanding of the language
– Look up any word and see how it’s used in a sentence
– Search content by title or grammar and vocabulary points
– Chinese (Mandarin)
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Great app. To my knowledge the best on the market. You created something unique and new!”
– Felix Wedel
“It is more helpful than any other tool I’ve used. I had been using podcasts before and trying to make flashcards, and that worked pretty well. But it ended up that I was spending more time making the flashcards than studying. FluentU really solves this.”
– David Brown
“FluentU has quickly become one of my favorite language-learning tools. Great job on an aesthetically pleasing app and an incredibly functional one.”
– Justin Price
“This concept in FluentU is amazing. It’s such a great way to help you understand a spoken language and the way you break it down is amazing.”
– Demi Pradolin
“This app is so fun and useful – the best Chinese language learning app I’ve ever used.”
– Richard Jun
FluentU is available as a monthly ($29.99 for Plus) or yearly subscription ($239.99 for Plus). If you enjoy FluentU, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. You can easily cancel anytime, online. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no Internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher-quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (71 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu”
3. Italian Translator +
“Apps from Vidalingua are hugely popular… they’re free and they work offline, handy when you’re actually abroad.” New York Times
Selected by Apple as “What’s Hot” in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” iPhone App Review
“This app includes more reliable features than any of the others I’ve tried. The customer service people are great.”
“My students are ditching their books for iPads so I looked at apps and websites with quality material. This is the app I recommend.”
“I use this everyday to help me with my work. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a translator better than google translate.”
“Great for Travel. Very helpful to find words and phrases without an internet connection.”
“I’ve tried several apps and this is the best one I found so far. After trying the free version, I purchased the Pro upgrade.”
Italian Translator Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch into an advanced language assistant, always ready to help. It includes features you won’t find in any other app and it’s trusted by millions of users who have given it the highest ratings of any app in its category.
• Offline Phrase Translator using advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), augmented by the Human Intelligence (HI) of our linguists, to deliver the best translations of any app.
• Photo Translator. Take a picture and translate any text in the image.
• Voice Translator. Say a phrase in one language and translate it to another.
• Text Translator. Type or copy text and generate accurate translations.
• Italian English Dictionary with over 743,000 offline entries. Includes numerous translations, usage examples, part-of-speech, images, and gender for Italian nouns. Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
• Best verb conjugator of any app including 3,577 Italian verbs, 4,318 English verbs. Over 861,915 verb forms in all!
• Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
• Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
• Flashcards. Create study lists based on dictionary favorites.
• Offline pronunciation in Italian & English. Settings for speed and accent (Italy, US, UK, Australia, South Africa, Ireland).
• iPad Split Screen support so you can drag & drop words from other apps into Italian Translator & Dictionary + to translate them.
• Apple Watch support with voice lookups so you can say a word and find translations quickly.
• Advanced voice recognition to enter words and phrases hands-free. Useful for practicing pronunciation.
• Helpful dictionary features such as single index search, reverse lookup and sharing entries with friends.
• Integrated access to Wikipedia, Wiktionary and other online sources for dictionary words.
• Dictionary word attachments for notes, images and audio clips.
• My Phrases section of phrasebook to add your own translations.
• Vidalingua Plus includes more dictionary examples, more verb forms, a bigger phrasebook and no ads. By upgrading, you’ll be supporting our team of linguists, developers and customer success partners who greatly appreciate your support!
“My go to app for everything Italian and English!
“This has been an extremely useful app as I prepare for a language exam and review verb conjugations.”
“I love this app so much! It is a complete package for finding almost anything starting from words to phrases in Italian.”
At Vidalingua, we consider every user a partner to help us make the best app in the world for learning a language.
Download Italian Translator & Dictionary + for free and start learning today!
4. Italian Translator Offline
Includes more than 200K words, sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Easy to use, fast, works offline.
Pronunciation with human voice.
Supports finding sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
***Upgrade to Premium to unlock advanced features***
– Ad-free experience
– Unlimited translation
– No limit on input text length
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
– a yearly subscription (comes with 3-day free trial).
– a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
5. iTranslate Translator
“iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook – With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Widgets & Flashcards: Learn a new phrase or word each day, directly from your home screen!
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 1 million App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• “…never encounter a language barrier” – Time.com
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at: https://www.itranslate.com/
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
California Privacy Rights:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.”