If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Facebook Live to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Facebook Live that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Facebook Live, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App For Facebook Live
1. IPTV Streamer Pro
“IPTV the way you like it !
Great user interface that will also allow you to manage your playlists and channels in very intuitive ways.
save what your favorite channels are in a personal playlist so that you don’t constantly have to scroll through the TV guide to find them.
Perfect Player also has some of the most visually appealing menus we’ve ever seen on an IPTV platform. The on-screen display is capable of correctly scaling with any resolution so It doesn’t matter if you have an iPhone or an iPad
– Stream video from multiple protocols (http, RTMP, RTSP, TS, MMS …)
– EPG support
– M3U Playlists support
-User can now download remote playlist from a URL or via the Dropbox
– Add, Edit, Delete, Sort Playlists
-Channel can be manually added, edited, deleted, sorted, copied or moved to other playlists
– IPTV Streamer does not provide or include any media or stream content
– Users must enter their own content
– We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.”
2. Larix Broadcaster
“Larix Broadcaster allows streaming video and/or audio live content from your mobile device in real-time over WiFi, EDGE, 3G, LTE and 5G to perform real-time remote contribution.
~ Live H.264 / HEVC(H.265) and AAC audio encoding
~ SRT streaming in Caller (Push), Listen and Rendezvous mode, libsrt version 1.4.4
~ RTMP and RTSP streaming
~ SSL support for RTMPS/RTSPS
~ RIST protocol streaming in Push mode: RIST Main and Simple profiles via librist version 0.2.6
Watch tutorial on creating connections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhj0_QbtfTw
~ Pause the stream: long tap on Start will pause the stream without disconnecting it, video track will contain a black screen, audio track will contain only silence.
~ Stand-by stream mode: when stream is stopped, long-tap to start a stream in pause mode with separate set of overlays.
~ Watch video tutorial on overlays, pause and stand-by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOJm0XNxZc
~ Talkback for getting audio return feed via SRT, RTMP, Icecast and SLDP. Read more here: https://softvelum.com/larix/talkback/
~ HEVC over RTMP is supported as non-standard experimental feature.
~ UltraHD resolution support.
~ Front and back cameras are supported with hot flip.
~ Landscape and portrait mode with live rotation.
~ Multi-camera capture with picture-in-picture and side-by-side on XR, XS and later devices.
~ iPhone 11 Dual/Triple camera system support, including wide-angle and telephoto camera.
~ Center stage for iPads, enabled as described at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212315
~ Audio-only capture support: disable preview, stream from background, no video in output stream. Use Audio menu in Larix settings to enable.
~ Autoexposure lock, white balance lock, manual color temperature in Quick settings.
~ Saving to MP4, making screenshots, iCloud support
~ Recording “Compatibility” option in case resulting file has black frames at preview.
~ Bluetooth audio.
~ Pinch-to-zoom, all iPhone 11 cameras are used.
Larix Grove https://softvelum.com/larix/grove/ can be used for easy links distribution via deep links and QR codes.
~ Define image layers
~ Assign layers for all mode: streaming, pause and stand-by
~ Use external URL and local images
~ Enable layers on-the-fly
~ Watch video tutorial on overlays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOJm0XNxZc
Adaptive bitrate (ABR) is available with logarithmic descend, ladder ascend, hybrid approach for SRT and variable FPS. It’s disabled by default, check Video menu to use. Learn more in Q11 here: https://softvelum.com/larix/faq/#qabr
~ Multiple simultaneous connections support – add several connections profiles and choose up to 3 connections for simultaneous streaming, E.g. stream to Nimble Streamer, YouTube and Twitch.
~ Streams to any media server like Nimble Streamer, Wowza Streaming Engine, Red5, Flussonic or any other.
~ Streams to vMix, OBS Studio and ortther desktop software.
~ Streams to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Restream.io, Limelight CDN, Akamai, Dacast and other services via supported protocols.
You can browse full document reference for all details regarding setup, usage, streaming to popular platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live and other targets:
If you’d like to use our RTSP/RTMP/SRT/RIST streaming library in your own app visit our webpage to get streaming library and SDK.”
3. Live Streaming Apps
“Live Streaming App for Facebook, YouTube and any other RTMP media server like Ustream, pandora.tv, afreeca.tv, Twitch, LiveStream, DaCast, JWPlayer, VLC, StreamShark, SmashCast.tv, Periscope/Twitter, Weibo, Brightcove, Adobe Media Server, Wowza, Nginix RTMP/HLS Module, Red5, Codem, ErlyVideo, Flumotion, GMediaServer, MistServer, RubyIZUMI, RTMPlite and more (via RTMP) and to Facebook and YouTube (built-in).
Facebook Live app – Facebook Live is built-in, simply start your live event with one tap (after connecting to Facebook)
YouTube Live app – YouTube Live is built-in, simply start your live event to any of your YouTube channels with one tap (after connecting to YouTube)
Best live streaming app for iPhone! If you think we missed something, simply send us a request and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Shake your iPhone at any time, while using the app to get in touch.
Live stream: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (AR limited to 720p).
AR (augmented reality) e.g. Animoji, Masks, Filters and other AR effects are disabled in this version, to enable AR, please go to https://app.h7.org/live/upgrade
Use the new Cameleon app to set up your 1080p HD live stream directly to Facebook and YouTube. Cameleon for Facebook is made to connect up to 6 iPhones (iPhone 5 and up) and use your Cameleon for Mac to create a multi-camera live stream directly to Facebook, just like our previous app, Live for YouTube.
Live streaming apps e.g. Live for Facebook, Live for YouTube and Live Broadcaster are available free, for your iPhone and iPad. Stream live videos to Facebook and YouTube from your iPhone trough your own media server. The best broadcaster software for macOS now available on your iPhone. With Live for YouTube, live broadcasting to YouTube Live Events is as easy as one tap. Live stream: Live Broadcast from virtually any device to large audiences like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. For more info, visit www.cameleon.live
If you’re looking for simultaneous livestreaming to Facebook and YouTube at the same time, from the same or multiple devices, simply keep your Live for Facebook app and after your account has the required age, you’ll receive the feature for free. We strongly encourage you to read both YouTube and Facebook networks policies before starting your live broadcast as we’re required to keep very strict rules towards broadcasters using Live for Facebook and Live for YouTube. Go Live! Have Fun! Be Productive! Stay Cool! ;-)”
Explore events from hundreds of thousands of broadcasters around the world. Follow your friends and favorite accounts to get notified when they go live.
Broadcast live from your iPhone or iPad to viewers watching on Facebook, Twitter, Livestream or any other website. Engage with viewers via the built-in chat.
Enjoy live events on your big screen with Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV.
Supports live streaming from GoPro Hero® cameras via your iPhone 4G connection.
GoPro and GoPro Hero are trademarks of GoPro. GoPro is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with, Livestream.”
5. Screen Recorder for iPhone
Sure to be one of your favorites, our free screen capture app for iPhone gives you the liberty to tinker with settings, add reactions & commentary to videos & share on social platforms with simple, easy-to-understand steps.
This free screen video recorder puts forth an incredible fusion of features, freedom & flexibility for the users. Record & share your gameplay fluidly & create walk-through & tutorials to showcase your content. Go extra creative & make it fun by adding face cam reactions to your videos or videos captured from YouTube.
Key Features You Will Get:
– Start recording your whole screen by tapping only once
– Set preferences for screen recording; adjust resolution, bit rate & frame rate as per your need
– Record gameplay, video tutorials, apps, or anything you want without a hitch
– Record your reactions using face cam to your videos
– React to YouTube videos
– Add your audio commentary to any video
– Smart Video Editor for editing your recordings
– Create a gif from any video
– Manage your recordings easily
– Share your recordings with other apps such as Mail, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Looking for the best screen recording apps for iPhone but finding the features unsatisfying? Screen Recorder is the best screen capture app with rich customization capabilities for you to record the screen. From adjusting your resolution to tweaking the bit rate & frame rate, you choose what’s best for you.
As a game recorder app for iPhone, the one-tap function for immediate screen recording provides immense utility to the users. Capture your triumphing gaming moments, make video tutorials, or game-related walk-throughs without making any compromise with the quality.
Finding it confusing to record YouTube videos? Trying to save a Facebook video but not finding any means to do it? Our screen video capture software offers a seamless solution for your capturing woes. Film YouTube videos, add reactions & commentary to any video to showcase your creativity & enhance your whole experience.
The ability to directly share the captured videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Messenger & on mail is one of the featured points of Screen Recorder. You can record your iPhone screen & share it directly without any inconvenience.
Screen Recorder is both the best screen video recorder & editor at once. It provides you the ability to edit your videos right after capturing them. Smart Video Editor makes it possible to trim & crop videos & also lets you merge multiple videos. Converting videos to GIFs is as seamless as it can get.
Auto-renewable Subscription Terms:
– Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
– Subscription Price: $2.99/week, $49.99/year
• Subscription with a 3-day free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
6. Smart Post: Social Media Tool
“Increase your productivity by posting media updates to multiple Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts in one easy to use application. You can choose to instantly publish to multiple accounts or schedule posts to be sent out at a later time. Start being more productive today with Smart Post. Easy marketing for anyone!
As easy as Create, Schedule, Publish, and Smart Post costs less than the competition.
* Schedule Posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts for free.
* Add unlimited Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts.
* Select up to 10 accounts per post for free.
* Attach media such as photos, videos, and GIFs.
* Create drafts for later.
* Search and post GIFs directly from GIPHY’s extensive library.
* View history of past schedule posts and tweets.
* Quickly reschedule or repost previous posts and tweets.
* Instantly publish to one or more accounts.
* Stores recent post or tweet times for quick entry.
* Suggests best tweet times for Twitter based on user interaction.
* View usage statistics.
We are here to support you. Reach out via your preferred method below!
7. Streamlabs: Live Streaming App
With similar features to Streamlabs Desktop packed on your mobile device, you can chat with people all over the world as they watch your epic gameplay and broadcast everyday adventures in real-time. The app also works with Streamlabs widgets like the alert box, chat box, event list, and more! Take your stream to the next level with Streamlabs Prime and unlock exclusive features like multistream and professional mobile themes.
STREAM TO ANY PLATFORM
Unlike other apps that have you join yet another social live video streaming network, Streamlabs links to your existing channels so you can go live and chat with fans whenever you want! Custom RTMP destinations are also supported, all you need is your URL and stream key. Stream to platforms like TikTok, Loola, Trovo, Nimo, and more. One app, infinite destinations!
Whether you’re playing PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Free Fire, Clash Royale, Pokemon GO, or any other mobile game, the app makes it easy to share gameplay with your fans. You can add a microphone, stream internal audio, or mix different sources together inside the app.
STREAM YOUR CAMERA
Swap between front and rear cameras and stream high quality video to your fans. Whether you’re a travel vlogger, musician, podcaster, or are just chatting, the app lets you take your audience with you on the go.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STREAM
Customize your stream with professional mobile themes. Make your stream unique by adding beautiful overlays in a few easy clicks. You can also add your own logo, other images, and text to your stream.
ALL YOUR WIDGETS
Simply select the widgets you’d like to include in your mobile stream and we’ll do the rest. Available widgets include Alert Box, Chat Box, Event List, Donation Ticket, The Jar, Donation Goal, and many more to come!
Get your very own private server hosted on the Streamlabs Cloud. This ensures if your mobile real-time stream gets disconnected, your stream won’t go offline and lose all your precious viewers. Unlimited bandwidth and private server included for free in Prime.
Like Streamlabs Desktop, the Streamlabs mobile app gives you full customization of your stream. Adjust the bitrate, frames per second, audio sampling rate, which events trigger alerts on stream and much, much more. Customize whatever you want, there’s no one way to make an omlet.
Get rewarded for streaming more. Earn points by going live, setting up your account, and broadcasting to new destinations. Redeem your points inside the app on exclusive rewards like multistream and free mobile themes.
Start streaming in seconds and share your experiences with the world using the Streamlabs mobile app.
Your fans are waiting!
Terms of Service: https://streamlabs.com/terms”
8. Switcher Studio: Live Stream
“Wirelessly create and stream multicam live video from anywhere, using gear you already own — iPhones and iPads. Switcher has built-in integrations with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Twitter — allowing you to broadcast with ease.
Edit while you stream to eliminate post-production time, and create polished and professional livestreams that captivate your viewers. Switcher is the perfect livestreaming solution for broadcasting a wide range of content, like worship services, sports, talk shows, product videos, virtual experiences, podcasts, local news, nonprofit fundraising, arts and crafts, music, shoppable livestreams and more.
• Live Production iOS App: Control live video production directly from your iOS devices, and manually or automatically switch between cameras to capture the action from every angle.
• Multicam, Multisource Video: Wirelessly sync up to nine iPhone and iPad cameras, roll in prerecorded video, share Remote Guests’ camera feeds, display Multiview Templates, and screenshare iOS, Mac, and PC screens.
• Vertical Video Mode (New!): Stream vertical (9:16 aspect ratio) video directly to Facebook Live or YouTube — or record vertical video on your device. Create and edit clips of past streams and recordings to upload to any other vertical-specific platform, including Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
• Graphics and Multimedia: Add in logos, text, graphics, prerecorded video or audio, titles, lower thirds, animated text templates, meters, countdown timers, live polls, on-screen comments, scoreboards, and more.
• Remote Guests and Production: Invite up to five guests, co-hosts, or interviewees from anywhere in the world to join your streams, and chat with them for as long as you’d like.
• Destinations and Broadcasting: Stream in 720p or 1080p directly to the social media platform of your choice through our built-in integrations with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Twitter — or use RTMP to stream almost anywhere.
• Video Conferencing Integrations: Create virtual experiences that don’t feel like meetings by outputting your Switcher production to Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and beyond in real time using the Switcher as a Webcam feature.
• Live Selling Cards: For shoppable livestreams, customize Live Selling Cards to deploy in-stream with a single tap. Personalize Cards by adding your logo, colors, font, and product photos.
• Switcher Cloud: Store your video assets in the Switcher Cloud for access on any device.
• HD Recording & Output: Record HD video from all devices for editing in post-production, or output your Switcher production directly into Zoom.
SWITCHER PRICING OPTIONS
• 14-Day Trial: Free
• Monthly Subscription: $45/month
• Annual Subscription: $400/year
• 7-Day Pass: $19.99
Download Switcher Studio now, and join thousands of content creators around the world who are using Switcher to livestream what they love!
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com
Compatible Devices: http://switcherstudio.com/compatible-devices”