If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Focus to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Focus that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Focus, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Focus
1. Any.do: To do list & Calendar
“Join over 30 million people who rely on Any.do to organize their life and get more done. “IT’S A MUST HAVE APP” (NYTimes, WSJ, USA Today & Lifehacker). It’s the perfect combo of a task list, calendar, planner & reminders all-in-one app.
THE #1 TO DO LIST & TASK LIST
SYNCS SEAMLESSLY between your mobile, desktop, web, and tablet. Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing
GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time, when you reach a particular location or set recurring reminders so you never miss a thing
WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done, with anyone.
Widget with simple and powerful features to keep your to do list and calendar events always at hand
SIMPLE & POWERFUL CALENDAR OUTLOOK
EASILY VIEW your events and to-do list & Tasks for the day, week & month
SYNC SEAMLESSLY in real-time with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event
ALL-IN-ONE APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
To easily create reminders we added voice entry so you can just speak your mind and we’ll add it to your to do list. For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date. To enhance your productivity we added cross-platform support for recurring reminders, location reminders, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments. To keep your to-do list always up to date, we’ve added a one-of-a-kind daily planner.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Any.do was designed to keep you on top of your to do list and calendar with no hassle. Thanks to the intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can keep yourself organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TASK LIST MANAGEMENT
Looking for more? Add a to do list item straight from your email inbox by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your tasks.
LIFE ORGANIZER & DAILY PLANNER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool, a reminders app, a daily planner, a family organizer, and overall the simplest and most useful productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
To plan & organize projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what really matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list is also great for shopping at the grocery store. Right there on your to do list is a handy shopping list option that you can share with others. Forgot to buy post-it notes? Want reminders? Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time. You won’t believe how you’ve done shopping or grocery lists before
Auto-Renewable subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged at the cost of the subscription plan you chose:
$9.99 – monthly plan
$26.99 – 6 months plan
$59.99 – 12 months plan with 7 days trial (50% OFF)
You can manage and cancel the auto-renew subscription at any time from the account settings on iTunes (post-purchase), but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed.
*Please note we do not support Family Sharing at the moment.*
2. Be Focused – Focus Timer
“Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
– Start, pause, or skip intervals
– Auto-start the next timer (option)
– Customize the timer settings to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
– Manage your tasks
– Specify different timer settings for different tasks
– Add notes and due dates to tasks
– Estimate the number of intervals required to complete a task and track the estimation error
– View and manage completed intervals
– Customize reports for fast and easy goal tracking
– Ability to paste a task list from other apps
– Optional chronometer ticking sound
– Customizable frequency of the chronometer sound
– Wide range of alarm sounds
– Ability to adjust alarm and chronometer volumes
– Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
– Interactive notifications
– Widget in the Notification Center
– 3D Touch
– Supports Apple Watch
– One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
– Mac version is also available
Upgrade to Pro version to:
– Sync data between iPhone, iPad and Mac *
– Use tags and filters to keep focussed
– Export data to a CSV file
– Auto backup your account data daily
– Integrate with Focus Matrix to manage tasks using urgent/important principle **
– Remove banners and ads
* Sync with Mac requires Be Focused Pro for macOS, sold separately.
** Integration with Focus Matrix requires the Pro version of Focus Matrix, sold separately.”
3. Focus – Time Management
“Meet Focus: the best time manager for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Focus is the most elegant and professional way to get more wore done, working in highly efficient work sessions, one task at a time.
“[…] a tool that can genuinely make people more productive” – MacStories.net
“[…] a must-have for anyone who finds themselves easily getting distracted or forgetting to take occasional breaks.” – iDownloadBlog.com
Focus Sessions are a highly efficient way to work. Focus for 25 minutes, then take a short break to relax your mind. After four sessions, take a 15 to 20 minute break. This method maximizes energy, stimulates creativity and promotes a sense of achievement.
Focus includes a lightweight task manager that lets you organize the things you want to work on intuitively. By working on one task at a time, you won’t be distracted and can focus all your attention towards completing that goal. That way you’ll be perfectly organized on your path to success.
Check what you’ve already done! Focus keeps track of your work and offers in-depth and motivating statistics. See your daily, weekly and monthly activity so you don’t lose sight of the big picture.
Seamlessly use Focus on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Sync across your devices using iCloud; use Handoff to pick up your current work on another device and get up-to-the-second data with iCloud Push. You can also use the Today widget to quickly glance at your progress, import tasks using the handy Action extension, and more.
FOCUS & APPLE WATCH: A PERFECT FIT
Using Focus on your wrist is a natural fit. The independent Apple Watch app is made for for easy and lightweight interactions that lets you control sessions and track your progress throughout the day. With the Focus complication, you can customize your watch face to see your current progress at a glance.
The name says it all: Focus draws your attention to the most important things. It’s designed to be unobtrusive, accessible and easy-to-use. You’ll intuitively master its collection of features just by using them.
Focus requires a subscription.
Monthly at $4.99/ month
Yearly at $39.99/ year
The subscription is for all 3 apps of Focus (iPhone/iPad, Apple Watch and Mac). Subscriptions cannot be shared with Family Sharing.
TRY IT FREE
Focus Monthly comes with a 3-day free trial period, Focus Yearly with a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you will not be charged for the subscription.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period if offered.
You subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you have any questions or ideas, please write us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.masterbuilders.io/terms”
4. Focus To-Do: Focus Timer&Tasks
It brings Pomodoro Technique and To Do List into one place, you can capture and organize tasks into your todo lists, start focus timer and focus on work & study, set reminders for important tasks and errands, check the time spent at work.
It’s the ultimate app for managing Tasks, Reminders, Lists, Calendar events, Grocery lists, checklist, helping you focus on work & study and tracking your working hours.
Focus To-Do syncs between your phone and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
How it works:
1. Pick a task you need to accomplish.
2. Set a timer for 25 minutes, keep focused and start working.
3. When the pomodoro timer rings, take a 5 minute break.
– Pomodoro Timer：Stay focused and get more things done.
Pause and resume Pomodoro
Customizable pomodoro/breaks lengths
Notification before the end of a Pomodoro
Support for short and long breaks
Skip a break after the end of a Pomodoro
– Tasks Management: Task Organizer, Schedule Planner, Reminder, Habit Tracker, Time Tracker
Tasks and projects: Organise your day with Focus To-Do and complete your to do, study, work, homework or housework you need to get done.
Recurring tasks: Build lasting habits with powerful recurring due dates like “Every Monday”.
Reminders: Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important things ever again, you can set up recurring due dates to remind you each and every time.
Sub-tasks: Break down your task into smaller, actionable items or add a checklist .
Task Priority: Highlight your day’s most important To-Do with color-coded priority levels.
Estimated Pomodoro Number: Estimate the workload or set a goal.
Note: Record more detailed about the task.
– Report: Detailed statistics of your time distribution, tasks completed.
Support the calculation of the total time of Focus Time.
Gantt Chart of the Focus Time.
Statistics on completed To Do.
Statistics on time distribution of project.
Trend chart of the completed To Do and the focus time.
– All-Platform synchronization: View and manage your goals wherever you are for better goal achieving.
Support seamless synchronization within iPhone、Mac、iPad、Apple Watch and other major platforms.
– Various Reminding:
Focus Timer finished alarm, vibration reminding.
Various white noise to help you focus on work & study.
– Daily/Weekly/Monthly Report
View all of your tracked time in a calendar view.
– Support prevention of screen lock:
Check the pomodoro time left by keeping the screen on.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, reply within 24 hours.
Pomodoro ™ and Pomodoro Technique ® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Users have been focused on our app for 200 million hours, join us and we help you to be focused and increase your productivity, reduce procrastination and anxiety.”
5. Forest – Your Focus Motivation
#Top paid productivity app in 157 countries.
#More than 40 millions users around the world.
#Over 1,000,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
“Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you.”— The New York Times
Plant a seed in Forest when you need to put down your phone and stay focused to get things done.
As you stay focused, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement while seeing a flourish forest with each tree representing your dedication motivates you to reduce procrastination, and helps you build a good habit of time management!
– Enjoy the simple, elegant and intuitive interface
– Get motivated and encouraged by viewing visualized forest.
– Track your time distribution with insightful statistics
– Plant together with friends & family
– Plant real trees on Earth and save the environment
How Forest boosts your productivity:
– Level up concentration with over 80 virtual tree species
– Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
– Plant real trees with coins earned from staying focused, saving Earth while you improve yourself!
Statistics and Insights
– Customized your own tags for each task to track your time distribution.
– Learn from insights of your focused time to tailor your focus habits.
– Track your focused time in the Apple Health App(HealthKit).
Multiple Focus Modes
– Timer mode: Set your focus session and dive into your workflow, or apply Pomodoro technique.
– Stopwatch mode: Start and stop at any time. Give you a more flexible way to manage your time.
– Plant together: Stay focused with your friends and family anytime and anywhere.
– iOS widget: Get down to your sessions with a single tap and view your daily progress at a glance.
– Planting Reminder: Remind yourself to put your phone down!
– Custom Phrases: Motivate yourself with your favorite quotes and inspiring words!
Stay focused, be present!
Download Forest today to focus on what matters in life and be a better self!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• Due to iOS system limitations, we cannot determine what app the user is currently using, thus the Allow List feature cannot be implemented. If you wish to access other apps without affecting the growth of your tree, you can turn off “Deep Focus Mode”. Thank you for your understanding.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
– Sound Design: Shi Kuang Lee”
6. StopTheMadness Mobile
“StopTheMadness is a Safari extension that stops web sites from making your browser harder to use. And it protects your privacy on the web. StopTheMadness is not an ad blocker: it offers unique features not available from ad blockers or any other apps. StopTheMadness is one of a kind!
Many web sites deliberately disable user interface features in Safari that you normally expect to work. StopTheMadness re-enables those features for you in Safari:
• opening contextual menus
• selecting, copying, cutting, and pasting of text
• drag and drop
• AutoFill/autocomplete of passwords, emails, etc.
StopTheMadness also protects your privacy on the web:
• Stops Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)! Automatically loads the original “canonical” web site page instead of Google AMP.
• Removes tracking tags such as utm_source, gclid, and fbclid from the end of URLs.
• Stops clickjacking in Google Search, Gmail, Facebook, and DuckDuckGo.
• Stops hyperlink auditing (anchor “ping”).
• Stops tracking beacons (Navigator.sendBeacon).
• Stops sites from using the Page Visibility API to know when a tab is visible on your screen.
• Stops URL shorteners. Checks the links you click in Safari for well-known link shorteners — bit.ly, tinyurl.com, l.facebook.com, t.co, etc. — and loads the unshortened destination URL instead of the shortened URL. This occurs without setting any cookies or other site data, so you can’t be tracked by your click.
• Stop video autoplay. This works even on sites where the browser doesn’t stop autoplay. You can also stop sites in Safari from pausing your audio in a background app.
• Show video controls. Use Picture-in-Picture from Safari on sites that don’t normally support it!
• Hides the annoying popup banners prompting you to get the app on Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit, Tumblr, and Instagram!
• Enable pinch-to-zoom on sites that prevent it, such as old reddit.
• Stops “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” alerts. Close your tabs without getting stopped by the site!
• Force external links to open in the current tab instead of a new tab. Remove target=”_blank” from links so that they no longer automatically create a new tab.
• Force external links to open in a new tab instead of the current tab. This is great if you’re scrolling through a list of links and want to open each one in a new tab.
• Force images to the front. Bypass the transparent overlay on sites that prevents you from dragging and opening the contextual menu on images.
• Warns when you paste or type beyond the maximum length in a password field or other text field. Stops you from accidentally losing characters!
StopTheMadness is made by indie developer Jeff Johnson. The support link has documentation and my email address.”