If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Fuel Consumption to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Fuel Consumption that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Fuel Consumption, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Fuel Consumption
1. Drivvo – Car management
“SAVE MONEY ON YOUR CAR
We help you control FUEL, refuelling, MAINTENANCE and expenses (registration, fines and financing) and revenues. Drivvo is a finance manager for your CAR, MOTORCYCLE, BUS or TRUCK, for personal use or for professional drivers (Taxi, Uber, Cabify, 99, motorcycle couriers and truck drivers).
Managing MULTIPLE VEHICLES and getting the gas consumption calculation just got a lot easier; get fuel efficiency reports sorted by fuel and gas stations, showing which one is best for your car.
Find out how much you spend on gasoline or ethanol, registration, fines and save much more. By registering refuelling, expenses and services with this app for your car, you will have access to its monthly costs, average consumption, cost per km, average km/liter, oil change and even instalments of its financing.
With Drivvo, you will have a CAR APP at hand, helping with fuel calculation and management of preventive maintenance, therefore saving money. No more forgetting a maintenance, fine, taxes or financing instalments; leave aside the monthly expenses spreadsheet.
TOTAL CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR CAR:
Keep track of refuelling is the most important part in the financial control of your car. It is possible to obtain information on gasoline consumption, an important data to calculate the monthly expense of your vehicle, presenting through reports and graphs the information as average km/liter, costs per kilometer traveled, kilometers traveled, as well as fuel calculation, whether gasoline, ethanol or CNG, by gas station.
To make life easier for drivers who uses their vehicle as a working tool (Taxi, Uber, Cabify, motorcycle courier, truck driver, etc), DRIVVO also allows the recording of revenues. Designed for those who use the vehicle professionally and need to know, in real time, the expenses and revenues related to the vehicle.
With this app, drivers will have not only personal but also professional financial control. You will have a financial control of your business travel receivables, so that you can claim them back.
Drivvo allows the driver to have complete control over their expenses. Being possible to register taxes, financing, insurance, fines, tolls, among other expenses.
The driver can input and view expenses and services performed, like oil change, brake check, tire rotation, filters, tune up, etc. This is a very useful tool to understand all the maintenance performed on the vehicle.
Drivvo APP FOR CARS also assists in managing vehicle reminders for regular services and expenses such as financing, oil change monitoring, tune ups, tire rotation, taxes and fines, being able to schedule by kilometer reading or date.
• Ethanol or Gasoline:
Identify which fuel is the best with the Flex Calculator: know which fuel is most advantageous by only entering the price of ethanol or gasoline.
• Pro version advantages:
– Backup data of your vehicle in the cloud
– Synchronize data between devices
– Keep all your data safe
– Unlimited income registration
– No advertising
– Export the data concerning their vehicles in CSV/Excel.
– Receive future Pro features for free.
– Receive technical support within 24 hours.
• Two fuel tanks
Drivvo PRO will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can manage your subscription in Account Settings.
2. Fuel Tracker Gas & Mileage log
A simple, easy to use application to calculate and track your gas mileage and cost (fuel economy/efficiency). When you buy gasoline, just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fuel Tracker will calculate your gas mileage, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
– Track fuel log including quantity, price and odometer.
– Powerful statistics of gas usage & mileage
– Geo location
– Supports US, SI and Imperial units
– Displays fuel consumption in: MPG, MPL, Km/L, L/100Km
– Sync data between devices.
– Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
– Clean and tidy UI.
– Free with no ads
Please contact us by email for any feedback or suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. Fuelly: MPG & Service Tracker
“Easily track your vehicle’s fuel economy and vehicle maintenance records. Set up reminders to keep on top of maintenance tasks such as oil changes and tire rotations. Fuelly makes it easy for you to save money with gas mileage calculations (MPG) and service reminders.
The Fuelly app seamlessly integrates with Fuelly.com, the web’s most used gas mileage tracking website. Easily manage the cars in your garage and log each fuel-up. At each fuel-up, just add the miles, gallons and price per gallon and see your MPG data grow. All data is beautifully displayed and perfectly synchronized with your vehicle on Fuelly.com
• Tracks gas mileage and vehicle maintenance
• Attachments to store photos and PDFs
• Online sync to Fuelly.com
• Charts: MPG, stats, gas price, gas expenses, service expenses
• Customizable service reminders, with presets like oil changes, tire rotations, and more
• Priority support via in app messaging
• Supports multiple vehicles
• Store vehicle data: VIN, License Plate, etc.
• Excel compatible email reports (CSV attachment)
• International Units: MPG (US), MPG (Canada), MPG (UK), MPG (Imperial), L/100km, gal/100mi (US), gal/100mi (Imperial), km/L, km/gal (US), km/gal (Imperial), and mi/L
“App Store Pick of the Week.” —Apple
“Gas Cubby makes its mark not only with its power, but with its flexibility.” —Kyle Baxter – Macworld
For more information visit: www.Fuelly.com
For priority support, contact us via in app messaging. Or you can contact us at email@example.com
Also available from Fuelly:
• Remove ads
• Add photos and PDFs to records
• Auto completion of locations when adding fuel or services
$0.99 monthly • $6.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.fuelly.com/terms”
4. Road Trip MPG Lite
Unlike other “lite” applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
“There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen.”
— Jason D. O’Grady, zdnet.com
“The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV”
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling to other countries? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tyre Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tyre sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org”
“After the free registration you can track with Spritmonitor your vehicle’s consumption / fuel efficiency and expenses and be part of the Spritmonitor-community which has already hundreds of thousands of members. Compare your consumption with other drivers of the same car model and use the reminder function for important events such as maintenance dates and vehicle safety inspections. No matter if your car is powered by diesel, gasoline, LPG or electricity, Spritmonitor supports all kinds of engines. Depending on your preference, you can also select different fuel efficiency units such as l/km100 or MPG. Using the website you can import data from other apps and export your Spritmonitor data.
Spritmonitor offers the following features on your smartphone:
• Add new fuel-ups, expenses and reminder entries
• List and edit fuel-ups, expenses, and reminder entries
• Create and manage your vehicles
• Offline-mode with later synchronization for vacations
• Graphical evaluations
• Compare your fuel efficiency with other drivers”