If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Getting Things Done to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Getting Things Done that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Getting Things Done, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Getting Things Done
1. Doo: Get Things Done
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
*** 2021 Webby Award Nominee ***
Best App – Work & Productivity
*** 2021 Webby Award Honoree ***
Best App User Interface
“I absolutely love this app… *incredibly* satisfying…” – Doo 2 Review, Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point.” – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – Doo 2 Review, The Next Web
• Be more productive with a unique, card-based interface
• Separate cards into custom groups
• Create open-ended, calendar, or location-based tasks
• Create tasks within other apps with the share extension
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and alerts
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Support for VoiceOver, Dynamic Text, and keyboard shortcuts
• View upcoming tasks with the Doo Widget
• Complete or snooze tasks from notifications
• Drag and drop text, locations, and URLs to create tasks
• Screen lock with FaceID, TouchID, or passphrase
• Create and complete reminders with Siri
• Multitask with Split View and Slide Over”
2. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
Start using nTask for iOS to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.”
4. Starfish – Get Things Done
Based on the book “Getting Things Done” and designs released by David Allen during the GTD Summit in June 2019, Starfish works with you as you implement and follow GTD. *
The app is organized the way you’d set up a paper GTD system as described in Getting Things Done, with “Inbox”, “Lists”, “Calendar” and “Reference” as separate tabs.
Not just another list manager – frictionlessly implements GTD to work with you as you implement and execute GTD:
– Condensed flowchart lets you rapidly process inbox items to Someday/Maybe, Tickler File, Project, Next Actions and Reference lists.
– Process email directly from your inbox – no more forwarding.
– Delegate actions via email from within the app without having to look at your inbox and get distracted.
– Projects auto-group to make sure they’re kept current: those that need next actions, those that are active, those that are scheduled, then those that are waiting for delegated actions.
– Areas of Focus let you manage projects within areas like work, personal, etc.
– Add notes to inbox items, actions, projects or reference items – Starfish auto-timestamps them for you.
– Link reference and support materials to projects.
– Search all your projects.
– See your “Starfish – Get Things Done” and Calendar events on the Calendar tab.
– Weekly Review checklist helps you keep your lists up to date.
Feed into your inbox so you don’t miss any ideas:
– Add an IMAP account to have email come directly into your GTD inbox.
– Quick-add items on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with home screen shortcut.
– Add items to your inbox using Siri on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
– Select text or URL in any app that supports sharing and share it into your Starfish inbox.
Built to work smoothly on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch , and Mac:
– Automatically syncs via iCloud to your devices, no login or account setup needed.
– Auto-saves as you go.
– Written in native iOS, iPadOS and MacOS for maximum performance and Apple-like interface.
– One subscription covers all your devices, no per-platform charges or surprises.
– Link reference items to your other tools – cloud storage, email programs, etc. – for a centralized place from which to rule your digital realm.
– Full support for dark mode.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.cognitivestarfish.com/starfish/starfish-terms-of-service/
* The developers are not affiliated with David Allen & Co; We are just avid followers of the Getting Things Done methodology.”