If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Gopro to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Gopro that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Gopro, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Gopro
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. GoPro Player
“Now that you’ve captured everything with your GoPro MAX, transform your 360 footage into epic traditional videos and photos you can edit and share. Use Reframe to experiment with countless views and choose the best shots with a click of a keyframe—instantly creating cinematic transitions from view to view. Then, convert and export traditional .mp4 files that play nice with your favorite editing programs and can be shared on social. Want to keep things 360? Export without reframing and you’ll get spherical .mp4 files that can be edited and shared on select platforms. You’ll have a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)  and codecs (HEVC, H.264, Apple® ProRes) to choose from. And, you can always view your videos and photos right from the player.
— Key Features —
Transform 360 footage into epic content.
Use Reframe to experiment with countless views, choose the best shots and instantly create cinematic transitions with a click of a keyframe. Then export a traditional video or photo you can edit and share.
Export .mp4 files to edit and share.
Export both spherical and traditional .mp4 files that are compatible with other editing software and ready to be shared on social.
Convert 360 videos.
Choose from a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)  and codecs (HEVC, H.264, Apple ProRes).
Never miss a great shot.
Capture incredible photos from any of your 360 or traditional videos by grabbing a frame.
Get game-changing horizon leveling.
Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips.
Lock in your world.
Use World Lock to set the orientation of your 360 videos and minimize rotation in your footage.
Freeze your favorite frames.
Emphasize a cool shot in your 360 videos. Pause and extend a moment for as long as you want with Freeze Frame, and then reframe for an even greater effect.
Trim with precision.
Trim with frame-by-frame accuracy to keep only the parts you want in your videos.
Play it back.
View all videos and photos from your GoPro MAX camera right in the player.
— System Requirements —
Mac®: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or later
GoPro cameras: GoPro MAX
— Footnotes —
 Files can export only at the same or lower recorded resolution.
Need help? Visit gopro.com/help.”
3. GoPro Quik: Video Editor
“— Key Features  —
All Your Favorite Shots in One Spot
Post your favorite shots to your private Mural within the Quik app and never lose track of them in the black hole of your phone’s camera roll again.
Share to Quik from Anywhere
You can share your best shots directly to Quik from your phone’s camera roll, text threads, email and more for maximum speed and convenience.
Automatic Highlight Videos
Create amazing videos automatically, beat-synced to your own music or GoPro original music, by simply selecting the photos + videos you want included.
Powerful Editing Tools
If manual editing is your thing, you’ll love Quik’s powerful yet simple editing tools, stylistic themes and premium filters.
Take ultimate control of video speed—super slow, fast or freeze—at multiple segments in a clip.
Get incredible photos by capturing a frame from any video.
Exclusive filters optimized for environments like snow and water.
Share to Social
Share directly from Quik to your favorite social media apps. 
— GoPro Camera Owner Features —
Camera Remote Control
Use your phone as a remote for your GoPro, perfect for framing shots, recording from afar and adjusting settings.
Preview Shots + Transfer Content
Check out GoPro photos and videos on your phone’s screen before you transfer them to Quik—even when you’re off the grid.
Broadcast whatever you’re doing as it’s happening. 
Get built-in horizon leveling, so your shots are never crooked.
Unlimited Cloud Backup
GoPro subscribers can save to the cloud from their camera or app—all in original quality. 
Getting the latest updates for your GoPro is easy—just follow the simple instructions when you pair and you’re all set.
— Footnotes —
 Subscribe to Quik or GoPro to enable unlimited Mural imports and multi-clip edits, and receive unlimited access to premium features and tools. Quik and GoPro Subscription services are available in select territories. Cancel anytime. See terms + conditions for more details.
 Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
 Stream video directly to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch or other platforms using an RTMP URL. Facebook app and account required. YouTube account required.
 GoPro subscription service available in select territories. Cancel anytime. GoPro cloud storage does not support content captured with GoPro Fusion. “Automatically” requires the camera to be connected to the GoPro app or Wi-Fi. Separate data fees may apply. Visit gopro.com/subscribe for info and availability.”
4. Myk – for GoPro Video Editing
Myk: GoPro Video Editing App turns your iPhone into a wireless microphone and video editor for your GoPro camera. Film on your GoPro, record audio, trim videos and mix audio effects for amazing GoPro videos.
Myk is also a full GoPro video and camera management solution. View, control, download and manage your photos and videos with the fastest, easiest and most powerful GoPro app on the market.
Record from your phone or attach a mic for professional quality audio. Add a speedometer to your video, even if you are not holding the camera. We record the speed and telemetry from your iPhone.
Get simple, immediate and effective GoPro camera management with video control, plus professional quality audio recording. No login or internet connection required. Download Myk: GoPro Video Editing App today.
GOPRO CAMERA APP
▪ Film and automatically download videos
▪ Fastest GoPro camera connection and workflow
▪ Record audio with your headset/earbuds/iPhone
▪ Automatic GoPro camera connection
RECORD GOPRO AUDIO
▪ Use your iPhone as a remote microphone
▪ Connect your favorite corded or Bluetooth headset, including AirPods and helmet mics
▪ Connect Lavalier, boom, studio or any other professional microphone for studio-grade performance
▪ Record with professional quality audio
GOPRO VIDEO EDITOR
▪ Blend Myk and GoPro audio for narration and background sound
▪ Built-in editor to trim videos
▪ Add Telemetry to your videos automatically
EASY GOPRO EDITING
▪ One button to record, download, mix audio, add speedometers and place files in your photo library
▪ No login or internet connection required
▪ Pro-level audio quality and full camera control for your GoPro HERO3*, HERO4, HERO5, HERO6 & HERO7 video recordings
▪ Download, convert, share and play HEVC file formats for the higher definition and frame rate recordings of HERO5-7
▪ Export/convert/save HEVC files on any iPhone
Turn your GoPro recordings into high-quality videos with audio editing and video controls from Myk: GoPro Video Editing App today!
5. Splice – Video Editor & Maker
“Simple yet powerful, Splice makes it easy to create fully customized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. Imagine the performance of a desktop editor, optimized for your mobile device. Just tap to trim clips, add slow motion effects, and overlay multiple clips to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go.
POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Refine your clips by adjusting exposure, contrast, saturation, and more.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion, now also with speed ramping.
+ Overlay photos or videos and apply masks to create incredible effects.
+ Remove background with Chroma Key.
+ Animate your clips with the Ken Burns effect.
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation, and more.
+ Add amazing effects: glitch, chroma, vintage, and lots more.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Add title slides, text overlays, and a custom outro.
+ Bring your photos to life and create slideshows with pan and zoom effects.
CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose songs from 6,000+ royalty-free tracks from Artlist and Shutterstock libraries.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Mail, Messages, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”