If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Gps Location to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Gps Location that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Gps Location, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Gps Location
1. FollowMee GPS Location Tracker
“FollowMee GPS Tracker converts your iPhone or iPad into a GPS tracking device. Installing this app to the device that you want to track, you can monitor its whereabouts on the FollowMee.com web site. Using this app, you can track your family members, company devices, or even your employees.
► Location Monitor
Simply login to the FollowMee.com web site with your desktop or mobile browser. You can view last known location for free. Geofencing, location reporting, location sharing, and other tracking services are available on the web site.
► Data Privacy
We don’t serve ad in this mobile app or on the FollowMee.com web site. We don’t share your data with outside parties.
► Always On
Once the app starts, it runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction. It will restart itself after reboots, or terminated by the phone user. It only stops when the stop button is pressed.
► Configurable App Settings
You can configure tracking power, tracking schedule, or even a password protected lock screen. Business users can use MDM to deploy this app and its settings to the remote devices.
► Tracking Multiple Devices
You can track multiple devices in your account, including devices of other mobile platforms. All your devices are shown on the same map.
► Multiple Mobile Platforms
Apps for other mobile platforms are available on the FollowMee.com web site.
► No-Internet Contingency
Cellular or Wifi connection is required to upload location data to the FollowMee server. When connection is interrupted, the app continue to track and data is saved in the device storage. When connection resumes, data is then uploaded. After that, your map will show up-to-date data.
► SOS Panic Button
Email your current location and call a designated telephone number through cellular (for iPhone) or VOIP (for iPad or iPod Touch).
► Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
2. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
3. My GPS Coordinates °
“Easily share your GPS position via email, text messaging or social networking sites.
Thanks to Google Maps you can find your location using your coordinates.
Be aware that the best localization you can get being outside during sunny weather.
It is extremely important because trying to get coordinates at home might be difficult.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in both decimal format and one of following:
– DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexgesimal
– DDM degrees and decimal minutes
– DD decimal degrees
– UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
Internet data connection not needed.
– Take a photo from your current geographical position and share it with friends and family
– Save photos in history.
– Adjust photo overlay settings to your need such as text color, font size and text position
– Copy data to clipboard
– Share current location with your friends
– Export or import your data from other device, even from other system
– Export your data to popular GPX and KML formats
– Send an text message with you current location with only one click
– Save your current location and browse it later
– Check your current location on Google Maps
– Share saved locations or view them on Google Maps
– Compatibility with latest Material Design guidelines
Data is based on WGS84.
Accuracy depends on quality of GPS hardware in your device as well as outside weather conditions.”