If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Housing to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Housing that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Housing, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Housing
1. “Homes for Sale, Rent”
With Homes.com in your hands, you’ll have access to millions of homes for sale and for rent throughout the United States. We’re putting the fun back into the home search process. With our real estate app, you’ll be the first to find newly available homes in your local neighborhood. Enjoy our interactive maps, high-res property photos, live mortgage rates and tons of useful home buying tools.
Explore houses, condos, apartments and townhomes through a simply smarter home search experience.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, we also ensure quality listings on Homes.com through our partnerships with MLS boards and local data providers. You can find homes on our app that are not listed anywhere else – making you a happy shopper & us the happy provider.
Here’s an at a glance view of what the Homes.com App offers:
• Homes for Sale: Browse millions of real estate listings for sale across the U.S. including Foreclosures.
• Homes for Rent: Find rental homes, condos, townhomes and apartments.
• Full Screen High-Res Property Photos: Everyone loves pretty pictures, especially high detail shots so you can admire those original hardwood floors.
• Map Search: Find nearby homes with the GPS driven location finder. Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps.
• Sharing: Share the houses you love with the people you love via text message, messenger, email, or social media.
• Mortgage and Payments: Utilize our built-in Mortgage calculators for help financing your new home. We offer great mortgage options for first-time homebuyers, refinance loans and even special rates for active military members or retired veterans.
• Foreclosures: Search over 400,000 foreclosed homes for sale. Bank owned real estate listings, REO, HUD and more.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. REALTOR.ca Real Estate & Homes
“Searching for your dream home? We’ve got you covered! With more than 185,000 listings, REALTOR.ca has the largest number of listings in Canada. With just a few taps, you can search for a home you need in a neighbourhood you want with the professional guidance of a REALTOR®.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or a house-hunting pro, see why REALTOR.ca is Canada’s most trusted and popular source for real estate:
o Browse properties for sale or rent, including your next commercial investment.
o Search for listings of all property types, including single-family homes for sale, apartments for sale, townhomes for sale, condos for sale, and more.
o Filter searches by price, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, property type, homes for sale, homes for rent, scheduled open houses and more.
o Tour properties without leaving the comforts of home thanks to virtual walkthroughs, videos and livestreams that use high-quality imagery.
o Get detailed demographic data and neighbourhood information, such as average household income, the number of homes with children and nearby schools, for each listing’s area.
o Easily access our mortgage calculator to determine your ideal budget.
o Save your favourite listings to view later in-app.
o Easily find and connect with REALTORS® across Canada.
Use Canada’s largest and most trusted source for real estate listings so you can stop searching and start living.”
4. Redfin: Buy Homes for Sale
“Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale in your area. Browse listing photos, see the most up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent. Get the Redfin App to search for homes from your fingertips.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Commute feature: See how long your commute will be from your dream home
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.**
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*85% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 min.
**Tours subject to property and agent availability.
***Redfin Refund not available in all areas or where prohibited by law. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale home, additional restrictions may apply.
3D walkthrough not available on all listings.
Listing fee subject to change, minimums apply. Buyer’s agent fee not included, e.g., if buyer’s agent fee is 2.5%, seller will pay a total fee of 3.5%. Sell for a 1% listing fee only if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing on your Redfin listing.
Sell for more based on analysis comparing price per sq. ft. of the sale and list price of Redfin listings to other brokerages’ between May 2020 and April 2021.”
5. Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons”