If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Hypertension to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Hypertension that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Hypertension, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Hypertension
1. Blood Pressure Monitor
“Blood Pressure Monitor – Family Lite allows you easily manage your blood pressure, weight, temperature, and many other health data. It comes with lifetime data tracking, chart visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, optional cloud data synchronization, reminders, and much more. This is an app with a lot of easy-to-use features.
Comprehensive data collection – have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
– Comprehensive reading input fields collection
– Customizable input data form
– Simplified user interface
Medication correlation – have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
– Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
– Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
– Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
– Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
– More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
– All vital signs are graphically presented
– No time limitation
– Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
– Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync – seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
– Enter once, view on any Apple iOS devices
– Make the cloud work for you
– An active account is required (free to register)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider in a breeze.
– Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
– Selectable From/To date range
– Selectable vital sign category to export
– Charts included in emails and PDF files
– Flexible format recognition during import
– Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
– Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
– Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
– Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
– Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
– Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
– Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Disclaimer: this app does NOT measure any health data by itself. All inputs must be entered manually.”
2. Blood Pressure Tracker+
“Blood Pressure Tracker helps you track and monitor your blood pressure at your convenience. You can log your blood pressure, pulse, weight and more. There is even a spot for notes, so you can add whatever additional information you need. It can be a change in lifestyle, a way to track your medications, etc.
This blood pressure app has an unlimited history and will calculate your average for you as well. Keeping track of your blood pressure over a period of time is the best way to ensure good health. Each log will also display the date and time to ensure you know when exactly you took the measurement. Blood Pressure Tracker also syncs with Apple Health to log your blood pressure and pulse data directly to the Health app!
Blood Pressure App is your companion app to help you against hypertension! Using a blood pressure tracker has been shown to be effective in managing blood pressure.”
3. Blood Pressure: Tracker App
“If your regular blood pressure monitor does not have any graphing capabilities, Blood Pressure app makes a perfect companion. It helps you collect, track and analyse your measurements by composing them into a beautiful color-coded chart.
Besides the usual features for this kind of app — like sharing reports to physician, or support for multiple profiles — Blood Pressure also employs couple of more interesting concepts that can help you find correlations between changes you make and the BP levels you are getting. Meet measurement tags and chart filters. You can create your own tags for marking the records with the facts like dietary choices, exercising regimes, stress levels, taken supplements or medications, etc. And then you can compose various chart filters based on those tags to compare the sets of measurements in before-and-after fashion.
We hope you will find Blood Pressure app useful in your wellbeing journey!”
4. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor
Just featured in Apple’s new TV Ad “Strength” – use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
– Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
– Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it’s harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
From our heart to yours,
5. SmartBP – Smart Blood Pressure
“Smart Blood Pressure (or SmartBP ®) is a smarter way to manage your blood pressure measurements and track your progress. SmartBP is a blood pressure management app that allows you to record, track, analyze and share your Blood Pressure information using your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices and Apple Watch (check compatibility requirements). In addition, SmartBP connects with Apple HealthKit. With your health information at your fingertips, you can now take a more active role in your own health. Whether prehypertensive or hypertensive, SmartBP can help you track your progress and manage all your blood pressure measurements with an overall goal of improving your blood pressure.
1) SmartBP allows you to record, track and analyze trends in your blood pressure. You can either manually enter your records or use a blood pressure monitor to sync with SmartBP through Apple Health. SmartBP alone does not measure blood pressure. You need a separate blood pressure monitor to measure blood pressure.
2) SmartBP is NOT a substitute for a doctor or professional healthcare or advice. Any health related information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
For information on how to use the app, visit our website
* Video: www.smartbp.app
* FAQ: www.smartbp.app/faq
– Record systolic, diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate and weight. Body mass index (BMI), pulse pressure (PP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) is automatically calculated. Now you can enable/disable weight monitoring.
– Quickly add notes (e.g. before dinner) and measurement information (e.g. sitting, left arm) using tags.
– Store and access all your blood pressure measurements anywhere and anytime using Apple HealthKit. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to HealthKit by auto-syncing with SmartBP. The following Blood Pressure Monitors can connect to HealthKit (check for compatibility with different models):
– Share your blood pressure information with your doctor, healthcare provider or family using email, text message (SMS), Apple HealthKit. Create blood pressure reports in PDF format with blood pressure data, charts and stats and share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
– View 7, 14, 30 day summary grouped by daily AM/PM averages and tags. Create, share and print summary PDF reports and CSV file.
– Print PDF reports or charts directly
– Analyze the progress you are making using intuitive graphs and statistics (including mean and variability for a period). Filter the data analyzed based on tags which can prove useful in analyzing how well you are doing and if any lifestyle modifications or medications have proven effective. Compare graphs and stats based on your tags side by side. See correlation for systolic vs. diastolic blood pressure.
– Add ECG records
– Back up your health data and access it on all your mobile devices with SmartBP Cloud. This is an optional service. We do not sell your health data.
– Sync directly between iPhone and iPad through Bluetooth or WiFi without sharing on the cloud.
– Backup all your blood pressure data by exporting your file to iTunes, Dropbox and Drive. If your blood pressure data is saved in a CSV file, you can import all your data to the application.
– Protect your data with TouchID, FaceID or Pin keypad protection
– Set reminders for managing your blood pressure
– Intuitive color coded data to identify normal, prehypertensive, stage I and II hypertension. These limits can be modified. Categorize your records based on 2017 ACA/AHA, 2018 ESC/ESH or create your own custom categories.
– Create multiple user profiles and manage them from a single app/device.
– US and international height and weight units supported.”