If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone App For iPhone
Holding either end of a device, you tilt the device around a virtual sphere following a path of rings. You swing your arms and twist your body, and before you know it, you are already dancing.
• Watch the Dutch National Ballet dancers in Bounden’s tutorial videos.
• Unlock 8 dances.
• Classical music composed by Bart Delissen.
Bounden was featured on the New York Times, the Guardian, BBC, The Verge, Mashable, Kotaku, GiantBomb, Joystiq, Destructoid, and many others.”
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
4. Next: Magic DJs & Playlists
WHY USE NEXT?
We’ve all been through those moments when we want to listen to music but don’t know which one to choose. Then we set the player to shuffle mode and start skipping songs until something we like starts playing. Yep, we know that feeling.
WHAT DOES NEXT DO?
Next comes with Magic DJ. It’s like a shuffle mode — but smarter and tailored just for you. When you tap Play, Magic DJ automatically creates a mix using songs that you already have in your music library. It perfectly balances your top hits with some hidden gems, effortlessly playing something that you’ll like. You can create new Magic DJs based on specific artists and genres and choose from different types of mixes: Balanced, Rediscover Songs, or Prioritize Favorites.
Next also automatically creates playlists that help you explore your music taste. With the Playlists tab, you always have quick access to all the artists and genres you most care about — and even those recently added songs that you don’t care much about yet. The playlist Forgotten Songs helps you browse and rediscover hits that you used to play a lot but got buried in your music library.
• Magic DJ
• Apple’s Music app integration
• Siri Suggestions and Shortcuts
• CarPlay support
• AirPlay 2
• Light and Dark Modes
• Wind Down support
• Privacy built-in
• Full iPad and Mac support
• To use Next, you need to have an active Apple Music subscription or local songs.
• Next works with music libraries with at least 100 added songs.
We hope you enjoy Next as much as we do!”
And there’s no big company or VC funding here — Overcast is the only major podcast app written by a single person.
The Verge: “The best podcast app for the iPhone”
9to5Mac: “Overcast is the best podcast app that I’ve ever used”
AppAdvice: “Our favorite podcast client”
Six Colors: “My podcast player of choice”
The Sweet Setup: “Overcast is our favorite”
Cult of Mac: “It’s the best podcast app out there”
TIME: “Overcast lives up to its lofty claims”
iMore: “My personal favorite”
TechCrunch: “There is no reason why you should still be using the Podcasts app over Overcast”
Overcast is a modern, fully featured audio podcast app with many useful features in a simple, intuitive interface:
– Smart Speed saves time without distorting the audio or sounding unnatural.
– Voice Boost makes every podcast the same volume with a broadcast-quality remastering engine.
– Download podcasts for playing anytime, even offline.
– Search and browse for new podcasts, plus get personalized recommendations.
– Create custom Playlists with smart filters and per-podcast priorities, and rearrange the list whenever you want.
– Receive optional notifications when new episodes arrive.
– Subscribe to a podcast, or just add an episode: try new shows without committing.
– Sleep timer automatically stops playback after any time interval you set.
– Apple Watch app with standalone playback and cellular streaming.
– CarPlay support.
And Overcast has world-class privacy, with no third-party analytics, ad services, or tracking code.
Overcast is funded by ads that promote other podcasts. If you choose to purchase Overcast Premium to hide these ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Overcast Premium is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
Proudly made in New York.”
6. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.