If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Jewelry Photography to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Jewelry Photography that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Jewelry Photography, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Jewelry Photography
1. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
2. Pixelcut: AI Graphic Design
INSTANTLY REMOVE BACKGROUND — Instantly remove the background from any photo in your camera roll. Erase the background with a perfect cutout.
WHITE & COLOR BACKGROUNDS — Place your product on a simple white background or choose from a palette of stunning colors and backdrops.
TEMPLATES — Choose from 100s of templates designed specifically for shopping.
SHADOWS — Control the shadow on your product to make it look real.
TEXT STYLES — Add text with beautiful font styles.
STAND OUT — Sell more and grow your presence on Instagram, Poshmark, Shopify and with your beautiful product posts and stories.
DISCOVER — Search thousands of templates created by the community for you! Whether it’s for your YouTube channel, podcast, Instagram or storefront, the community has you covered!
Download Pixelcut and grow your brand today!
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pixelcut Pro Membership Experience
Pixelcut Pro is a monthly or yearly subscription that provides access to tools to help you sell more and grow your business. The Pixelcut Pro membership gives you unlimited and instant background removals, hundreds of templates, hundreds of fonts, overlays and backdrops, all updated monthly. Subscription auto-renews at the end of each term (month or year depending on subscription), unless cancelled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and conditions: http://pixelcut.app/terms.html
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”