If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Kayaking to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Kayaking that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Kayaking, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Kayaking
1. Go Paddling
“Loaded with over 25,000 paddling locations for kayaking, canoeing, and stand up paddling, Go Paddling (formerly Launch Sites) provides an easy way to find a great place to paddle nearly anywhere. Whether you have a kayak, canoe or paddleboard (SUP) you can find a place to get on the water with this app.
Browse maps nearby to find great places to paddle near you. Locations include comments from other paddlers plus trip reports from fellow paddlers
Add new paddling locations or new information about existing locations.
Go Paddling is completely free.”
2. Paddle Logger for Watersports
For paddlers by paddlers. With carefully thought out, accessible design, Paddle Logger provides powerful functions to record your journeys, track your goals and be safer on the water. Built for SUP, Kayak, OC, Canoe, Prone Paddleboard & more!
**Great on Apple Watch** – Apple
**App of the Day** – Apple
**Accessory of the Year** – SUPConnect
**Most Innovative App of the Year** – Sports Tech Awards (Shortlistee)
The original one button paddle tracker, everything we do is designed for you to concentrate on what you do best, paddle.
Set up in 3 simple steps:
1) Start the app
2) Press Go
Built for Apple Watch, with a standalone Watch App, and Apple Health integration; your workouts on the water help fill your Health Rings.
Stay connected with loved ones with our easy to use PaddleLIVE® Service. After a one time setup, every time you head out on the water, you are digitally connected to someone on land. Or make your friends jealous and share your sessions LIVE on social media!
Enter Virtual Races, with our pre-loaded race distances. All you have to do is paddle hard for the virtual finish line. We will handle precise timings.
Recording your first ever session or in serious training, Paddle Logger is for you. SUP, Kayak, OC, Canoe, Prone Paddleboard as well as sailing or swimming!
Paddle Logger is FREE to download and use, join tens of thousands of athletes and adventurers all over the world!
Paddle Logger Features:
– Accurately track your journeys with devices you already own.
– Adjustable delay, to safely stow your device before getting on the water.
– Built for Apple Watch.
– Siri Voice Control.
– Integration with Apple Health to help fill your Health Rings!
– Water Lock on the Apple Watch in settings (within Paddle Logger Apple Watch App) in case you take a swim!!
– Detailed Digital Logbook with data and maps.
– Edit trip notes about your journey and share the trip map and data to any Social Media.
– View your paddle statistics in the all new Paddle Logger Widgets.
– Change units, imperial or metric.
Paddle Logger Pro Features:
– PaddleLIVE service. Stay connected to your loved ones while out on the water, and share your trip LIVE.
– Virtual Race Features
– Detailed session data, including Speed, Pace and Splits.
– Units of measurement include nautical miles and knots.
– Custom folders to track different types of session for training and challenges.
– Drop pins while out on the water and view stats for different legs of your trip.
– Satellite Trip Maps, visually see how your speed changes across your journey
– View photos and selfies in the Trip Photo Gallery.
Paddle Logger Pro is offered on a Monthly or Annual subscription with payments charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.†
(We recommend purchasing a quality waterproof case so you do not end up damaging your phone)
NB: remember – while we have tried our utmost to allow great battery life with the app running (we have regularly managed 8hrs+ paddle time) continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life of both the Apple Watch and iPhone!
† Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current charging period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by the user by visiting Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase to a subscription occurs, where applicable. www.paddlelogger.com/s/terms”
3. RiverApp – River levels
RiverApp is the ideal application for kayakers, water sports enthusiasts, fishermen and anyone with river-related activities.
-> Water levels of 15,000 rivers in the USA and around the world
-> Map view of runnable kayaking routes and gauges
-> Water level and flow forecasts of the hydrological institutes
-> Custom river level alert by Push notifications
-> 2000 river sections for paddlers, Freestyle spots and Whitewater Parks with display of put in and take out locations.
-> Display of the navigability of kayaking routes (low water, medium water and high water)
-> Advanced Favorite Features: favorite rivers, favorite stations or favorite courses with
-> Water temperature in many rivers and lakes
-> Display / insertion of the navigability conditions of rivers (trees, dangers… etc)
with RiverApp Premium (Single Purchase or one year subscription):
-> Historical data up to several years ago
-> Water level and flow forecasts for many stations
– California Data Exchange Center
– Government of Canada (Wateroffice)
– PEGELONLINE (www.pegelonline.wsv.de)
– HVZ Baden Württemberg
– HDN Bayern
– Kanton Bern
– Land Kärnten
– Land Niederösterreich
– Regione Piemonte
– HVZ RLP
– Český hydrometeorologický ústav
– HVZ Sachsen-Anhalt
– Land Salzburg
– Scottish Environment Protection Agency
– Slovak hydrometeorological institute
– Agencija Republike Slovenije za okolje
– HWZ Steiermark
– HNZ Thüringen
– Land Tirol
– Serveur de données hydrométriques temps réel du bassin Rhône Méditerranée
– Land Vorarlberg
Notes about RiverApp Premium one year subscription:
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Terms and conditions:
RiverApp and the listed organizations are not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use.”