If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Learning Arabic to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Learning Arabic that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Learning Arabic, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Learning Arabic
1. Busuu: Language Learning
“Looking for the best way to learn a new language on your phone? Consider your search over. You’ve just discovered Busuu, a Chegg service – the award-winning app that makes mastering languages easier, more entertaining and effective for all.
Whether you’re learning for a higher grade, a career boost, mind-blowing travel experiences or for better conversations with your loved ones, Busuu has got your back.
Jam-packed with first-rate features, we’re helping over 120 million people overcome their learning struggles, from lack of time and motivation to problems with grammar and vocab. We do this by helping our learners achieve their goals, one milestone at a time – and we want to do the same for you.
YOU’RE UP NEXT – DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW & TRY A FREE LESSON TODAY
How are we doing this? We’re glad you asked. Whether you’re learning on your iPad or iPhone, Busuu helps you…
– Master up to 13 languages
That’s right, 13! Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Arabic, Dutch or Turkish with Busuu.
– Kiss goodbye to stressful timetabling
We’re serious. We organise your learning time for you with our Study Plan. Simply tell us when you want to study and for how long, then we’ll send you notifications to keep you on track.
– Ensure you never forget a word again
There’ll be no forgetting vocabulary on our watch. Avoid word memory blanks with the Vocabulary Review. It’ll help you revise, revise, revise and revise until the words stick.
– Master grammar, once and for all
Grammar. Everyone’s favourite topic. Well, it might be once you’ve tried our Grammar Review. From tough concepts like the subjunctive to the scary world of pronouns, we’ve got you covered.
– Master speaking with feedback from natives
You learn a language to speak it, right? You’re in luck: with our Conversations feature, we’ll connect you with our community of 120 million native speakers. They’ll be more than happy to help.
– Progress from beginner to upper intermediate level
Learning from scratch? That’s cool with us. Or learning after a long break? That’s okay, too. Busuu helps you find your level and work your way up.
– Learn from the experts
Our award-winning online courses are created by our ingenious language experts. They know their stuff, and they know how to help you reach fluency.
– Show off achievements with official certificates
With our Busuu language certificates, you’ll have ample proof of your language capabilities.
– Learn anytime, anywhere
Life can take you anywhere – and your learning should be no different. Download content on your iPad or iPhone and learn on the go with Offline Mode.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
See what others have to say about Busuu:
● EDITOR RATING: EXCELLENT – PC MAG
● DtGV – Best Language App 2018
● 22 hours on Busuu = 1 college semester, according to a study
A lot of the features are free, but you will need a subscription in order to get access to all features of this app. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.busuu.com/en/terms/”
2. Duolingo – Language Lessons
“Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
• Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
• Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
• Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
• Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide, you’re part of a language community on Duolingo.
• Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
What the world is saying about Duolingo:
“Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
“This free app and website is among the most effective language-learning methods I’ve tried… lessons come in the form of brief challenges — speaking, translating, answering multiple-choice questions — that keep me coming back for more.” —The New York Times
“Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” — TIME Magazine
“…Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun…” — Forbes
If you like Duolingo, try Duolingo Plus for 7 days free! Learn a language fast with no ads, and get fun perks like Mastery Quiz to measure how much you’ve learned and downloadable courses for learning wherever you go!
If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms”
3. Learn Arabic language by Drops
“Drops makes language learning an effortless fun. Practical vocabulary is bound to your memories through beautiful graphics and quick mini-games.
The crazy part? You have only 5 mins per day to learn Korean. Might sound insane but works like charm! 🙂
These are the ingredients of the secret sauce:
100% illustrated: Pictures directly carry the meaning – you don’t have to use your native language at all! No intermediary. Faster, more effective and of course more fun for Korean learning process! 🙂
5 min sessions: limiting practice time sounds crazy but it it makes it incredibly addictive – which is cool thing for learning. The barrier of entry is close to zero so you can’t have any excuses: you’ll have 5 minutes even on the busiest day!
Effortless play: We know why games are fun and addictive and distilled the essence into Drops. The result is a truly immersive experience but it’s not waste of your time while you play because you build a valuable knowledge.
Quick: Keyboard typing is painfully slow. Welcome rapid swipes and taps! Especially for Korean vowels, and consonants.Trust us, you’ll need those extra seconds during the quick learning session 😉
Vocabulary only: Zero grammar, just handpicked practical words. That’s our focus and we do it extremely well. The app teaches the Korean “alphabet” Hangul (hangoul) too!
Forge a habit: Drops wants to make you language learning addict. Effectiveness is nothing without a well established habit. We help you build one!
We are extremely proud of our lovely word pronunciations by seasoned voice talents!
Drops is free for casual learners: more than 2700 words in 150+ topics are all available for everyone. Hardcore language learners can subscribe for premium to progress faster with unlimited Korean language learning time.
Our goal is to empower people of the world via language knowledge by providing a special tool that utilizes the universal language we all speak: pictures.
Keep tuned as even more languages are in the works!
Length of subscriptions:
– 1 Month
– 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
– 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
– 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
4. Learn Arabic: Language Course
“Learn Arabic with free lessons daily. Let Mondly teach you the Arabic language quickly and effectively. In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core Arabic words, form sentences, learn to speak Arabic phrases and take part in conversations. Fun Arabic lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler or business professional with a tight schedule? The app works great and dynamically adjusts to your needs.
Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing and speaking enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugator and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology – you’ll feel like having your own Arabic language tutor in your pocket.
▶ The secret path to language learning
Remember the Arabic language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, continued with tons of Arabic grammar lessons and at the end of a full semester’s language course you could barely translate a sentence or say “Hello!” to a foreigner. That’s the traditional way to learn a language.
Mondly has a different approach, that’s opposite to the average language course.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn the right Arabic pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
• State-of-the-art Speech Recognition. Mondly knows exactly how to listen to your Arabic words and phrases. You will only get a positive feedback if you speak Arabic clearly and correctly.
• Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning Arabic. Mondly teaches you Arabic vocabulary by offering you core words and phrases.
• Learn conversational Arabic. Conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core Arabic vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs, and speak Arabic clearly.
• Verb conjugations. If you want to learn more during this course, just tap the Arabic verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation.
• Advanced Statistics. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better daily.
• The Leaderboard. See how your friends are doing and compete with people from all over the world to become the best learner in the Mondly community family. Take the Weekly Quiz to become even better.
Before you know it, at the end of these Arabic lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
– One-monthly subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
– One-yearly subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at: ios[at]mondly[dot]com”