If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Lg Smart Tv to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Lg Smart Tv that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Lg Smart Tv, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Lg Smart Tv
1. LGeeRemote: Remote For LG TV
“LGeeRemote is a remote control application that lets you control your LG television.
The application works on all TVs equipped with “Smart TV” and “Web OS” technology and connected to your (WiFi or Ethernet) network.
At first launch, the application will search your TV on the network.
You just have to allow the app to control your tv,
and “voila”, you can now control your LG TV directly from your iPhone or iPad
For any comments or questions write us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LGeeRemote is neither an official LG product, nor are we affiliated with the LG company.”
2. Smart Remote for LG Smart TVs
– Mouse / Keyboard control for TV
– Automatically connect previously connected devices
– Live TV on your phone ( Only in TV mode)
– Screen capture
– Beam your photos, support Smart Share
– Launch TV applications
Smart Remote works with all iOS running version 8.0 software or later.
*Smart Remote application is not an official product of LG.
*Smart Remote does not support Youtube, Netflix application.”
3. Smartify – LG TV Remote
“Smartify is an easy-to-use remote control unit with a keyboard, a touchpad and a list of channels for your LG smart TV. Just connect an iPhone and a TV to the same Wi-Fi network and you will be able to control the TV using a mobile device after a simple pairing routine.
Compatibility: the app supports all WebOS models of LG Smart TV as well as Netcast models of 2012 and later.
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the TV apps which support LG keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Smartify.
User can subscribe for unlimited access to Premium features. Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Touchpad, Keyboard, Colored buttons, Playback controls, TV Apps without ads.
1-year Subscription with a 7-days free trial period – $19.99.
Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For details please visit the link https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When current trial/subscription period expires, user will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After subscription expires, user will no longer be able to use Interaction tab.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of LG Electronics, and Smartify application is not an official product of LG.”
4. Video & TV Cast for LG TV
With Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV you can browse the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream or live tv show you want on your LG Smart TV. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and also video-over-https are supported.
There is no time limit at all! You can watch videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more. Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your LG Smart TV. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show. You don’t need to install a big media server like Plex or any other third party software.
>>> Important Notes
* To enable video casting please open the LG App Store (LG Smart World / LG Content Store) on your TV, search for ‘TV Cast’ and install the companion app.
* Please enter the ip-address of your iPhone/iPad by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your TV Remote or scroll wheel on your Magic Remote. Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the hardware remote of your LG for controlling the TV app and video playback.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a specific video is not working, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: Use the Playbar for advanced video control while browsing, including video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, stop. The playbar works on all LG Smart TVs.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with LG Electronics or any other trademark mentioned here.”