If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Live Streaming to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Live Streaming that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Live Streaming, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Live Streaming
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. Larix Broadcaster
“Larix Broadcaster allows streaming video and/or audio live content from your mobile device in real-time over WiFi, EDGE, 3G, LTE and 5G to perform real-time remote contribution.
~ Live H.264 / HEVC(H.265) and AAC audio encoding
~ SRT streaming in Caller (Push), Listen and Rendezvous mode, libsrt version 1.4.4
~ RTMP and RTSP streaming
~ SSL support for RTMPS/RTSPS
~ RIST protocol streaming in Push mode: RIST Main and Simple profiles via librist version 0.2.6
Watch tutorial on creating connections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhj0_QbtfTw
~ Pause the stream: long tap on Start will pause the stream without disconnecting it, video track will contain a black screen, audio track will contain only silence.
~ Stand-by stream mode: when stream is stopped, long-tap to start a stream in pause mode with separate set of overlays.
~ Watch video tutorial on overlays, pause and stand-by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOJm0XNxZc
~ Talkback for getting audio return feed via SRT, RTMP, Icecast and SLDP. Read more here: https://softvelum.com/larix/talkback/
~ HEVC over RTMP is supported as non-standard experimental feature.
~ UltraHD resolution support.
~ Front and back cameras are supported with hot flip.
~ Landscape and portrait mode with live rotation.
~ Multi-camera capture with picture-in-picture and side-by-side on XR, XS and later devices.
~ iPhone 11 Dual/Triple camera system support, including wide-angle and telephoto camera.
~ Center stage for iPads, enabled as described at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212315
~ Audio-only capture support: disable preview, stream from background, no video in output stream. Use Audio menu in Larix settings to enable.
~ Autoexposure lock, white balance lock, manual color temperature in Quick settings.
~ Saving to MP4, making screenshots, iCloud support
~ Recording “Compatibility” option in case resulting file has black frames at preview.
~ Bluetooth audio.
~ Pinch-to-zoom, all iPhone 11 cameras are used.
Larix Grove https://softvelum.com/larix/grove/ can be used for easy links distribution via deep links and QR codes.
~ Define image layers
~ Assign layers for all mode: streaming, pause and stand-by
~ Use external URL and local images
~ Enable layers on-the-fly
~ Watch video tutorial on overlays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOJm0XNxZc
Adaptive bitrate (ABR) is available with logarithmic descend, ladder ascend, hybrid approach for SRT and variable FPS. It’s disabled by default, check Video menu to use. Learn more in Q11 here: https://softvelum.com/larix/faq/#qabr
~ Multiple simultaneous connections support – add several connections profiles and choose up to 3 connections for simultaneous streaming, E.g. stream to Nimble Streamer, YouTube and Twitch.
~ Streams to any media server like Nimble Streamer, Wowza Streaming Engine, Red5, Flussonic or any other.
~ Streams to vMix, OBS Studio and ortther desktop software.
~ Streams to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Restream.io, Limelight CDN, Akamai, Dacast and other services via supported protocols.
You can browse full document reference for all details regarding setup, usage, streaming to popular platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live and other targets:
If you’d like to use our RTSP/RTMP/SRT/RIST streaming library in your own app visit our webpage to get streaming library and SDK.”
Explore events from hundreds of thousands of broadcasters around the world. Follow your friends and favorite accounts to get notified when they go live.
Broadcast live from your iPhone or iPad to viewers watching on Facebook, Twitter, Livestream or any other website. Engage with viewers via the built-in chat.
Enjoy live events on your big screen with Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV.
Supports live streaming from GoPro Hero® cameras via your iPhone 4G connection.
GoPro and GoPro Hero are trademarks of GoPro. GoPro is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with, Livestream.”
4. Streamlabs: Live Streaming App
With similar features to Streamlabs Desktop packed on your mobile device, you can chat with people all over the world as they watch your epic gameplay and broadcast everyday adventures in real-time. The app also works with Streamlabs widgets like the alert box, chat box, event list, and more! Take your stream to the next level with Streamlabs Prime and unlock exclusive features like multistream and professional mobile themes.
STREAM TO ANY PLATFORM
Unlike other apps that have you join yet another social live video streaming network, Streamlabs links to your existing channels so you can go live and chat with fans whenever you want! Custom RTMP destinations are also supported, all you need is your URL and stream key. Stream to platforms like TikTok, Loola, Trovo, Nimo, and more. One app, infinite destinations!
Whether you’re playing PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Free Fire, Clash Royale, Pokemon GO, or any other mobile game, the app makes it easy to share gameplay with your fans. You can add a microphone, stream internal audio, or mix different sources together inside the app.
STREAM YOUR CAMERA
Swap between front and rear cameras and stream high quality video to your fans. Whether you’re a travel vlogger, musician, podcaster, or are just chatting, the app lets you take your audience with you on the go.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STREAM
Customize your stream with professional mobile themes. Make your stream unique by adding beautiful overlays in a few easy clicks. You can also add your own logo, other images, and text to your stream.
ALL YOUR WIDGETS
Simply select the widgets you’d like to include in your mobile stream and we’ll do the rest. Available widgets include Alert Box, Chat Box, Event List, Donation Ticket, The Jar, Donation Goal, and many more to come!
Get your very own private server hosted on the Streamlabs Cloud. This ensures if your mobile real-time stream gets disconnected, your stream won’t go offline and lose all your precious viewers. Unlimited bandwidth and private server included for free in Prime.
Like Streamlabs Desktop, the Streamlabs mobile app gives you full customization of your stream. Adjust the bitrate, frames per second, audio sampling rate, which events trigger alerts on stream and much, much more. Customize whatever you want, there’s no one way to make an omlet.
Get rewarded for streaming more. Earn points by going live, setting up your account, and broadcasting to new destinations. Redeem your points inside the app on exclusive rewards like multistream and free mobile themes.
Start streaming in seconds and share your experiences with the world using the Streamlabs mobile app.
Your fans are waiting!
Terms of Service: https://streamlabs.com/terms”
5. Switcher Studio: Live Stream
“Wirelessly create and stream multicam live video from anywhere, using gear you already own — iPhones and iPads. Switcher has built-in integrations with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Twitter — allowing you to broadcast with ease.
Edit while you stream to eliminate post-production time, and create polished and professional livestreams that captivate your viewers. Switcher is the perfect livestreaming solution for broadcasting a wide range of content, like worship services, sports, talk shows, product videos, virtual experiences, podcasts, local news, nonprofit fundraising, arts and crafts, music, shoppable livestreams and more.
• Live Production iOS App: Control live video production directly from your iOS devices, and manually or automatically switch between cameras to capture the action from every angle.
• Multicam, Multisource Video: Wirelessly sync up to nine iPhone and iPad cameras, roll in prerecorded video, share Remote Guests’ camera feeds, display Multiview Templates, and screenshare iOS, Mac, and PC screens.
• Vertical Video Mode (New!): Stream vertical (9:16 aspect ratio) video directly to Facebook Live or YouTube — or record vertical video on your device. Create and edit clips of past streams and recordings to upload to any other vertical-specific platform, including Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
• Graphics and Multimedia: Add in logos, text, graphics, prerecorded video or audio, titles, lower thirds, animated text templates, meters, countdown timers, live polls, on-screen comments, scoreboards, and more.
• Remote Guests and Production: Invite up to five guests, co-hosts, or interviewees from anywhere in the world to join your streams, and chat with them for as long as you’d like.
• Destinations and Broadcasting: Stream in 720p or 1080p directly to the social media platform of your choice through our built-in integrations with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Twitter — or use RTMP to stream almost anywhere.
• Video Conferencing Integrations: Create virtual experiences that don’t feel like meetings by outputting your Switcher production to Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and beyond in real time using the Switcher as a Webcam feature.
• Live Selling Cards: For shoppable livestreams, customize Live Selling Cards to deploy in-stream with a single tap. Personalize Cards by adding your logo, colors, font, and product photos.
• Switcher Cloud: Store your video assets in the Switcher Cloud for access on any device.
• HD Recording & Output: Record HD video from all devices for editing in post-production, or output your Switcher production directly into Zoom.
SWITCHER PRICING OPTIONS
• 14-Day Trial: Free
• Monthly Subscription: $45/month
• Annual Subscription: $400/year
• 7-Day Pass: $19.99
Download Switcher Studio now, and join thousands of content creators around the world who are using Switcher to livestream what they love!
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatible Devices: http://switcherstudio.com/compatible-devices”