If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Local Traffic Conditions to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Local Traffic Conditions that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Local Traffic Conditions, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Local Traffic Conditions
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Jerry: Car Insurance Savings
In less than 45 seconds, Jerry compares car insurance quotes from more than 45 name-brand carriers. If you find savings and decide to switch, we’ll handle all the paperwork. We’ll even cancel your old policy for you. You don’t need to talk to humans unless you want to. No pushy sales people. No endless phone calls with agents. Just answer a few simple questions and Jerry takes care of the rest.
With Jerry doing the shopping, customers can trust they’ll always get the best rate. On average, our customers save $800 on annual car insurance premiums. Customers also bundle with home and renters insurance for even more savings.
And we’ll keep working for you. Jerry automatically re-shops for the best rates for you every six months and will let you know if we can find you an even better deal. With Jerry, you’ll keep saving on insurance for years to come.
Follow these simple steps to use Jerry to compare and buy car insurance now:
1. Download the Jerry app
2. Take 45 seconds to sign up
3. Let Jerry find you the best rates for the insurance coverage you need!
If you need support before or after you buy your policy, Jerry’s customer service team is available by phone or text for one-on-one support.
Our customers rave about their experience. That’s why Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in the category. Check out a few of our most recent reviews:
“Jerry found us car insurance that matches 100% to my old coverage with Geico for so much cheaper!
An even better thing with Jerry, they switch your coverage for you, cancel your current coverage (if switching), all at the tap of a button from my phone!” -Kayla.H2019
“I chose a full coverage policy with nationwide through them and they did the work. Began this new policy and ended my old Root insurance policy and it’s saving me almost $70 a month. Definitely recommend.” -LishWish
Jerry (formerly Jerry.ai) is a licensed insurance broker in all 50 states. Learn more at https://getjerry.com/”
4. RTA Smart Drive
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
– 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
– 7 levels of POI display
– 3D Landmarks in UAE
– Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
– Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
– Parking zones for Dubai
– Regular Map Updates
– User interface in Arabic and English
– Voice navigation in Arabic and English
– Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
– Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
– Live traffic information including road works and accidents
– Report traffic incidents
– Store your personal routes and places locally
– Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
– Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
– Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
– Simulate your drive
– Speed Limit alerts while driving
– POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”