If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Making Lists to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Making Lists that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Making Lists, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Making Lists
1. Checklist: To Do & Task Lists
“Checklist is a free to do list management app with which you can easily sync your life across devices and with your friends, family and colleagues. It is 100% Free with no in-app purchases or monthly pro versions.
• Create an unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Easily syncs with your 100% Free online checklist.com account so that you can access your checklists on other devices or your computer. Works in offline mode when no internet is available
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning them individual tasks
• Smartlists allowing you to quickly see what’s Important, Due today or later this week
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to re-invent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start
• Stay in sync with friends, family and colleagues while on the go and from any device
• 100% free – all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile device
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Use our wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist.
• Great for GTD – Getting Things Done
Our site: https://checklist.com
Contact us: https://checklist.com/contact
Our support: https://checklist.com/feedback
2. Do! – Simple To Do List
## No more wasting time on making the list itself! ##
• You don’t need to study this app. just follow your instinct!
• No more stiff basic fonts!
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect!
• Don’t waste any more time in making list!
• Extremely simple input, simpler than any other To Do Apps
## Simple completion check! Now simply double tap! ##
## Features! ##
• Simple completion check! ( Double Tab! )
• Today Widget!
• Multiple App theme!
• Changable Font!
・・・ Manual sorting, Auto sorting (Ascending, Descending order)
・・・ by scheduled time, by creation, by modified, by alpabetical, by color tag
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect
• Password lock (Initial password : 0000)
• Application Badge
• Selectable date format
• Data backup & restore (Dropbox, e-mail)
• Fully Support Landscape Mode
• Fix the item on top of the list (thumb tack)
• Set Color Tag for each task
## If you choose Auto sorting mode, you can not manually change order of your to do list ##
## Remove Advertisement ##
• Purchase the in app purchase ‘Unlock’ the advertisement will be removed.
• The only difference between ‘Do!’ and ‘Do! Premuim’ is advertisement.
## Support External Keyboard ##
New Task (Command key + ‘N’)
New Line (Option(Alt) key + ‘Enter’)
## Support : firstname.lastname@example.org ##”
3. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
4. MVP List The simple punch list
No fancy options!
How it works:
1. Create a list.
2. Add items quickly.
3. “Check off” items on your list as you shop, buy, complete, etc.
4. Share via email / text, or print it out!
–> Text a grocery list to your husband.
–> Send a “to do” list to your work email.
*Lists are saved for next time.
In-app purchase removes ads.”
5. Taskmator – TaskPaper Client
“◉ “The Best TaskPaper app for iOS” — Macdrifter
◉ “Excellent Task Manager”— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ “Taskmator is really neat and great” —Merlin Mann
◉ “I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS” —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS/ iPadOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS/ iPadOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• Built-In Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Multiple Window, Split View Support for iPadOS.
• System Dark Mode.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• UI elements respond to the cursor on iPadOS when connecting a mouse or trackpad.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using “Go to Project..” feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Export file as PDF.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
• Total 9 app icons available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (email@example.com) or on twitter (@Taskmator).”
6. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.”