If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Masking to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Masking that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App For Masking, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App For Masking
“ClipCrop is a simple application that allows you to crop images. Using masking tool, you can crop your photos into various kind of shapes. In addition to that, this is a powerful tool for Instagram users who want to put full landscape or portrait photos into the frame.
・ Intuitive navigation
・ More than 70 masking shapes
・ Background color is changeable
・ Direct export to Instagram app
・ Direct export to other apps
・ Support for iPad”
2. Face Mask Photo Editor
* Protective suits
* Fashion masks
* Medical face masks
* Colored lenses
* Zombie eyes
* Speech bubbles
* Art effects
* Trendy filters
* Perfect backgrounds
In Face Mask photo editor you can make fancy photos in protective suits and glamorous masks
Face Mask app – is a free of charge photo editor for teenagers and adults
We prepared the best and most extraordinary stickers for you in Face Mask photo editor
More than 150 templates and stickers to help you out with realisation of your craziest and funniest dreams
• Turn into a zombie or a health worker
• Take a photo in our face mask for a new profile pic in social media
• Create encouraging photo-messages to your friends
• Beautify the pictures of your favorite pet
• Create funny memes
Make up funny photo-stories with Face Mask game
In Face Mask photo editor you will find ‘face-in-hole’ costumes and theme stickers. Add masks, colored lens, zombie-eyes, drawn eyes and hairstyles stickers to your photo. Try our cute stickers, such as: hearts, crowns, glasses, animal muzzle and other
Create your own fancy mask photo in one touch with the help of our photo editor
Face mask photo game is a best cure for boredom
It’s so easy to use!
STEP 1: make a selfie or add a photo from your gallery
STEP 2: become a photo editing star!
• Try on our cool protective suit. Easy-to-customize ‘face-in-hole’ templates to any photo
• Add masks and other fancy stickers to your photo
New awesome costumes and trendy stickers in every photo editor’s update!
STEP 3: Use photo filters, adjust the standard setting and get a great photo
STEP 4: Save your photo masterpieces in HD
STEP 5: Make your friends happy with a fancy photo in Facebook and Instagram
Share your photos in social media, get more ‘Likes’ and admiring comments from your followers!
> FREE Face Mask Photo Editor
> No paid content
> No registration required”
3. Mask Studio
We had great fun developing Mask Studio. With Mask Studio, you can take funny pictures, make your videos incredible unique by using original video effects. You can be the funniest guy in your group of friends by sharing your pictures and videos that you created with the app on social networks and other popular messaging programs.
Always new masks! We’re working with an expert design artist to keep our app content always fresh. In order to see newly added masks, do not forget to frequently visit the app!
Great reasons to use Mask Studio:
– Create different looks with various hairstyles.
– Wild animal masks, interesting costumes, unique makeup looks, fun masquerade costumes and more…
Mask Studio Premium!
Some of the special masks available in your app are only for Premium subscribers. Subscription duration is 1 week. Your subscription is renewed every 1 week. You will be able to see the total amount before completing the purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal feature may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. You may cancel your subscription via this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
4. Photo Cut Out Editor
The easiest way to cut out and composite photos.
With Photo Cut Out Editor, you can select objects, change background and add effects to your photos in SECONDS.
7 CUT OUT TOOLS
Both manually selection tools and smart selection tools are included.
Selecting and extracting objects can be easily done by several simple taps.
180 + BACKGROUND TEMPLATES INCLUDED
40+ FILTERS & 300+ PREDEFINED EFFECTS
You can create Shadow, Highlight, Border, Popart, Cartoon, Blur, Glass, Pencil, Comic Book, Mosaic and more effects to your selected objects.
Most of the effects are unique!
21 BLEND MODES
7 SELECTION ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Selection area can be feathered, extended, resized, adjusted and saved.
TRANSPARENT PNG SUPPORT
Importing and exporting transparent PNG images are fully supported.
iPad, iPhone 5 and above: 12 MP
iPhone 4 and 4S: 4 MP
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewaln• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
5. PhotoWizard-Photo Editor
Either on the full image or selectively apply filters with advanced image masking tools. Mask a portion of an image with a magic touch. Apply any filter to the unmasked portion from a wider range of filter choices. Apply multiple filters to achieve custom effects. For example you can easily create color splash, hue splash, tilt shift etc. just by combining mask and filters.
● Mask image with magic touch, color, brush, shape, lasso or gradients.
● More than 100 filters and special effects.
● Unlimited undo/redo (Swipe left/right on the home screen)
● Adjust filter parameters according to your liking.
● Accumulate multiple filters/masks to achieve unique effect.
● Crop, Straighten, Rotate, Flip with touch.
● View and save metadata like Geo-Location, EXIF, IPTC etc.
● Edit Geo-Location.
● Superimpose part of or the entire image on top of another image and with 18 different blending modes.
● Add text to your image with any color, font, size and angle.
● Clone with a flexible brush and vertical and horizontal mirroring.
● Reduce red-eye on your photos.
● Blend color gradients to your image.
● Auto-save session.
● Resume last session in a fraction of a second.
● Intuitive UI design.
● High resolution export.
● 15 Video tutorials.
In the collection of filters you will find all necessary filters like exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness, shadow/highlight recovery, add light, unsharp mask, gaussian blur, radial blur, motion blur, color balance, histogram auto and manual level, curves, high dynamic range, white balance, auto contrast, auto color, color temperature, noise reduction, colorize, soft focus, sepia, channel mixer etc.
In effects, you will find numerous tunable effects falling into many genres like photographic, distortion, artistic etc.”
“Discover millions of Polarr filters made by Polarr Creators around the world, or create and share your own filters with your friends. Polarr filters are much more than your regular filters. In addition to editing colors, you can include your own overlays, face adjustments, or change particular objects with AI in your Polarr filter. Polarr filters can also be applied on videos with Polarr 24FPS. With Polarr, it’s never been easier to share your filters and aesthetics.
• Search and discover trendy, new Polarr filters
• Weekly updated Polarr filter collections and Creator Spotlights
• Create and share your own Polarr filters
• Scan or produce Polarr filters as QR codes
• Synchronize all your Polarr filters with a Polarr account, for both Polarr and Polarr 24FPS
Included effects for Polarr Filters:
• Selective AI objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc)
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Productivity: Batch photo exports, Face detection, A.I. object segmentation
Polarr Subscription Options:
$3.99 per month
$19.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all premium Polarr offered in Polarr. Subscribing to Polarr also unlocks Polarr 24FPS through your Polarr account.
When you start your Polarr subscription with a free trial, once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a subscription fee. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Monthly or yearly subscriptions unlock the same features in Polarr. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.
Superimpose provides a very simple workflow, which almost anyone can follow. Yet, it provides a wide range of tools suitable even for advanced users, to create complex compositions.
Blend/mix/combine/cut/copy and paste one photo on another. Creating double exposure photo is as easy as loading two photos and then choosing opacity and blending modes.
With advanced masking tools, you can manually or semi-automatically erase portions from one image and then blend that with another photo. From magic lasso, that cuts out an image from a roughly painted boundary to a simple brush masking tool, you can use wide range of masking tools to create all sorts of masking, using this app.
The app has tons of masking tools like brush, smart brush, magic wand, magic lasso, lasso, polygon, rectangle, ellipse, linear and radial gradient and color range. Text masking tool and you can even create a mask from an image.
And how do you cut out hair or fur of your pet? You can create fine mask of hair, using hair masking tool even to cut out hair!
To keep the flow simple, Superimpose works with two photos at a time. But you can keep merging and keep adding more and more layers of photos to create complex compositions.
To blend two photos even better, the app supports a set of adjustment tools like exposure, saturation, hue, color balance, curve etc.
Apart from blending, advanced masking and filters, Superimpose comes equipped with assorted set of editing tools like perspective correction, adding text with extensive text settings and tools like motion blur, zoom blur etc.
Creating a natural shadow of objects that you blend with a photo is easier than ever. A dedicated tool just to create a shadow.
Store all your cut outs, stickers or masks in a built-in mask library. For example, you can take photo of your products, mask them and then save them in the mask library. You can later add those cut outs on a background you want to add it to.
Create a fun photo by adding one part of the photo as a foreground and another photo as a background.
Save images in high resolution either in JPEG, PNG or HEIC format.”
・ More than 200 fonts.
・ You can install your own fonts.
・ Text size is changeable.
・ Text line height is changeable.
・ Text kerning is changeable.
・ Color variation is infinite.
If you would like to see more example images made with this app, please try to search #TextMask on Instagram!
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS
Using iTunes, you can copy font files between your computer and TextMask on your iOS device.
1. Select your iOS device from the Devices section of iTunes.
2. Click the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Select “TextMask” in the “File Sharing” section.
4. Drag and drop .ttf or .otf font files into “Documents”.
5. Restart TextMask.
In addition to that, you can install font files sent from other apps, such as Mail and Dropbox.
If you install too many fonts, it could cause the app to crash. Please try to reduce the number of font files as small as possible.”