If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Measuring Rooms to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Rooms that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Rooms, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Rooms
1. AirMeasure – AR Tape & Ruler
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures – even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
– Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
– Multiple Measurements
– Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
– Floor Plan – Trace the outline of a room
– Draw a 3D Cube – Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
– Find Someone’s Height – Use the Person’s Height tool
– Furniture – preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
– Sports Fields – Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
– AirBrush – Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
– Trajectory – Trace a path of where you’ve been.
– Laser Level – Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
– Laser Distance – Get the distance to a point.
– Height Tool – Measure the height of anything.
– Triangulation – Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
– Metal Detector / stud finder
– Angle measurement tool
– Traditional Bubble Level
– On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
– History – Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend 😉
– Projects – Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket. Great for contractors and builders, home improvement, plumbers, DIY enthusiasts, gardening, remodeling, interior designers, teachers, and much more.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
“magicplan is the #1 residential contractor app for the field. Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates on site with one easy-to-use application. Increase productivity on the go and have an easy way to connect to the office. It’s lightning fast, powerful, light-weight and affordable.
magicplan helps you and your field team:
• DIGITALIZE THE SITE AND STREAMLINE REMOTE WORKFLOWS
without spending a fortune or having to learn complex software.
• SAVE UP TO 80% OF TIME
on site collecting and organizing accurate job specifications just with your device. Including measurements, 2D and 3D sketches, photos, markups and notes, 360° images and more.
• WIN MORE JOBS ON FIRST SITE VISIT
by quickly providing easy-to-understand visuals and accurate estimates that convince.
• COORDINATE WITH YOUR TEAM EFFICIENTLY AND AVOID CUSTOMER DISPUTES
with contextual information that leaves no room for misunderstandings.
• PROTECT CUSTOMERS AND REDUCE TOUCH POINTS
by speeding up property visits and limiting direct contact.
• INTEGRATE YOUR EXISTING SOFTWARE
by connecting magicplan with over 2,000 other applications.
Download today – Your first two projects are free, and include all features.
Measuring & Sketching
We use state-of-the-art AR and AI tech with an easy-to-use interface, allowing you to measure and sketch interior plans in 2D & 3D. Integrate laser measuring tools for higher accuracy. Now with LiDAR scanning on the iPhone 12 Pro and iPad 12 Pro.
Reporting & Documentation
Add photos, 360° images, notes, custom forms, and markups to create structured reports that eliminate any risk of confusion.
We developed a way to combine take-off and estimate to calculate pricing on your mobile device automatically. Include your own price list for more customization.
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/webinars/
Join the magicplan Pros User Group on Facebook to supercharge your on site workflows and get the best out of our mobile software.
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
Downloaded by over 20 million users
Best of the year 2012 and 2017
#1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
#1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
We are trusted by a wide range of SMEs, large companies or franchises and independent contractors, including:
• Remodeling and Renovation contractors
• Restoration, Mitigation and Remediation professionals
• Inspection, insurance carriers and adjusters
Can I use magicplan for free?
Using magicplan for free allows you to experience the full potential of magicplan by giving you access to all features on two projects. There’s no time limit.
What are the limits when using magicplan for free?
• Create more than two projects
• Collaborate in teams
• Access the magicplan API
What paid options do you offer?
We offer three subscription plans, including unlimited projects and the features to meet your needs. You have the choice between a comprehensive sketching, reporting, or estimating solution.
• Sketch – Create and share professional interior plans in 2D and 3D
• Report – Create structured reports including photos, notes, markups & more.
• Estimate – Automatically calculate pricing for quick, accurate estimates.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2, X3, X4, X
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14″
4. RoomScan Pro – floor plan app
1. Touch Phone Against Walls — perfect where the view of the floor is blocked or poorly-lit, just touch your phone against each wall for a rapid plan.
2. Augmented Reality Scanning — use your device’s camera to scan the floor and accurately add walls in seconds.
3. Draw Manually & Use Laser — take advantage of slick integration with Leica & Bosch laser measures to get precise measurements onto your plan in moments.
RoomScan Pro can scan building exteriors, yards and gardens too, with the ExteriorScan & PlotScan features.
Export, saving, sending and printing of your plans as standard image files is free. Unlock RoomScan Pro with an annual auto-renewable subscription for unlimited export in PDF, DXF, FLYPLAN®, 3D models and other formats. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
“This app is incredible. It draws a floor plan after you tap it against the wall a few times.” — LIFEHACKER
“It’s incredibly simple, but seems to work really well.” — HUFFINGTON POST
“You can trade your tape measure for this slick app called RoomScan” — GIZMODO
Questions or comments? We’re here to help: email@example.com
US Patent 8868375
UK Patent Pending
5. Tape Measure™
Join over 5,000,000 contractors, real estate agents, DIYers, homeowners, surveyors, developers, landscapers, interior designers, construction workers, builders, business owners and everyday people who use our suite of measuring tools to get the job done.
Advanced A.I. and computer vision transforms your iPhone into a hub of digital tools that go where you go. Features & tools include:
• Snap & Chain measurements
• Area measurement tool
• Floor plan tool
• Height tool
• Level tool
• My Measurements + more
– The level tool & flashlight are currently not available on iPad devices.
Get the job done with Tape Measure Pro:
Subscribing to Tape Measure Pro gives you access to all Tools & Features within the app plus an ad free experience while you are an active subscriber:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan that comes with a free 3 day trial.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases our subscriptions.
Please visit: https://tapemeasure.app/terms to read more about our terms of service and see: https://tapemeasure.app/privacy to read our privacy policies.”