If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Measuring Steps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Steps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Steps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Measuring Steps
1. Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker
“Pacer is like having a walking buddy and health coach in one app. You can track all your activities in one beautifully intuitive interface. And you’ll get motivation and support from our amazing Pacer community. Pacer’s fun challenges, amazing data insights, outdoor routes, personalized fitness plans and guided workouts will help you achieve your unique fitness goals. Be active and feel great anywhere, any time!
Hear what some of our users are saying:
“Really like this highly addictive app…” ~Sparky731
“Best app I’ve ever used helping me lose a few pounds a week…” ~Gerryofkellys
“…I’m just grateful to this app for being a major catalyst to my health and fitness transformation… my husband and I have lost well over 100lbs” ~LaToya M
“…I’ve lost 20 lbs in the last 3 months by just trying to beat my walking distance daily at work. I love the daily goal. Cheaper and better than a gym membership and a 1000x’s more effective!” ~Covette92
GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY FOR FREE
-No wristband or other hardware required. Works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
TRACK ALL YOUR ACTIVITY
-Tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Link to Apple Health to track with your Apple Watch
-Records steps, flights, calories, distance and active time
-Use GPS to track your outdoor walking, hiking, running and biking on a map
LOSE WEIGHT & GET FIT
-Track your weight and BMI over time, and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
STAY MOTIVATED WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends using iPhone or any other smartphones
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
-Stay motivated and on track with day-by-day Goals
-Support and motivate other users who share your goals
***Other Great Features***
-Syncs steps and calories with MyFitnessPal
-Syncs your data to Apple Health App
-Link to Apple Health to sync data from your Apple Watch
-Track your blood pressure along with activity and weight
-Create plans and set daily goals for yourself
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization, American Heart Association and President’s Fitness Council.
Other apps can track your walks, hikes, runs or workout sessions, but no other app can give you this level of comprehensive activity tracking and insight all on your iPhone with such a simple interface. Before you spend your money on an expensive wearable device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
***GET BETTER RESULTS WITH PACER PREMIUM***
Unlock powerful tools to help you reach your health goals.
-Scientifically designed guided workouts
-Weight loss coaching program
-Advanced data reports and insights
Subscriptions to Pacer Premium are $9.99 per month or $49.99 for a full year. Pacer Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase.
You can use your iTunes account to subscribe and pay for Pacer Premium. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the current period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will renew at the same cost. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable.
***Location Based Services ***
This app has an optional feature for more accurate tracking that makes use of iOS’s location based services.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life.”
2. Pedometer & Step Counter
“This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
No locked Features
No surprise and hidden charges. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your last 24 hours’, weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker.
● Sync data to Apple Health.
● To ensure the accuracy of step counting, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Step counting is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It’s not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
Looking for an accurate step counter? Does your pedometer use too much power?
Our step counter is the most accurate one you can find and is also a battery saving pedometer. Get our step counter now!
Weight Loss Apps
Looking for lose weight app? No satisfied weight loss apps? Don’t worry, here is the best lose weight app you can find to help you lose weight. Try it now, this lose weight app not only can count steps but also a good weight loss apps.
Subscription Terms and Details
– Get unlimited access to all features for USD $1.99/week.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
“Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
App Store App of the Day
iMore.com’s iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.”
4. StepsApp Pedometer
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Trends. Totals. Records.
• Powerful day, week, and month views
• Awards with 3D medals
• iOS 14 widgets for your home screen
• Dark and Light Mode
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp…
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker to form a habit of walking, running, hiking
and weight loss.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer”
5. Walker – Pedometer M7 – M15
In addition to managing data such as the number of steps during walking or running, calories burned etc. It also enables record management of the body weight, body fat, and blood pressure and I also recommend it for managing weight loss and health.
In addition, it also compatible with SNS such as Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and it equipped lots of features such as route tracking, world rankings, etc.
Have more fun with walking and running!
※ If you use the route tracking and continue use of GPS running in the background will be to dramatically decrease battery life. If you using GPS for a long time or you not using an external battery, make sure to keep track of the remaining charge.
《 Functions / Features 》
– Compatible with iOS 15.
– Pedometer Widget.
– Health access.
– M7 – M15 motion co-processor.
– Route tracking using GPS.
– World rankings.
《 URL Scheme 》