If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Moon Phases to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Moon Phases that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Moon Phases, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Moon Phases
1. Lunar Phase Widget
“Lunar Phase Widget is a popular iOS app and widget that shows up to date information about the Moon. The app elegantly shows the current moon phase, moonrise and moonset, as well as when the next full moon, new moon and eclipse is and more! The Moon is rendered in real-time using realistic lightning and with a minimalistic approach to design and experience.
Swipe left or right anywhere in the main app to check the moon phase and other moon data for any date, past or future.
In the clean and uncluttered calendar view, you can see the moon phase for every day of the month. You can also tap any date to bring up more details for this date. The calendar can also show the Lunar Zodiac for each day.
The app supports the new iOS 14 home screen widgets and displays the same information in both a compact and expanded form. Add the widgets right on to your home screen!
To add widgets to your home screen, long press on an empty space on your home screen and tap the + button at the top. Search the list for “Lunar Phase Widget”.
The app also support notifications for Full Moon, New Moon and Lunar Eclipses.
Information about Lunar Phase Widget subscription:
-At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Yearly subscriptions are available.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. The Moon: Calendar Moon Phases
Lunar calendar is one of the oldest calendars in modern society.
A lunar month can only be 29 or 30 days long. This is different than a solar based calendar, where the length is arbitrarily fixed.
– Moon phases
– Lunar Days
How it use:
– View day info: tap on “Day number”
– Change year on Calendar: tap on year number
Unlock calendar subscription:
Your subscription will renew automatically each year and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.