If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Mouse to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Mouse that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Mouse, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Mouse
1. Remote Mouse
“Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com”
2. Remote Mouse & Keyboard
Control your computer from the couch, bed, or even from another room. No line of sight is required – the app uses WiFi to connect to your computer. And you can even use Apple Watch to control your computer – how cool is that?!
Setup is both quick and easy, download the helper app from my website and install it on your computer, and that’s it.
The app exists since 2016 and has been downloaded more than 2 million times and received very positive reviews both from users and from the press. It’s actively maintained and receives frequent updates with new and exciting features.
– Control media playback in popular apps and websites
– Use your device like computer keyboard and mouse
– See your computer screen on your device [PREMIUM]– Control AirPlay output (audio/video) [Mac only] [PREMIUM]– Launch and quit apps [PREMIUM]– Execute system actions like Sleep, Turn Display Off, and many more [PREMIUM]– Open websites
– Schedule and use Siri to execute actions [PREMIUM]– Create custom keypads to control apps and websites [PREMIUM]– Add custom actions using scripting languages (AppleScript for Mac/Powershell for Windows) [PREMIUM]– High customization of the app & widget interface [PREMIUM]– History of connected devices for quicker re-connection [PREMIUM]– Wake On LAN
– Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
– PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
– Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
– Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription for 1 year, with 7 days of free trial
• Subscription for 1 month, with 3 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.cherpake.com/terms”
3. WiFi Mouse(keyboard trackpad)
“Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. WiFi Mouse can replace your real mouse, keyboard or controller when they are broken.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control playing movie in the comfort of your own home.
● Fully Simulated Mouse
● System keyboard input text
● Simulated Computer Keyboard
(support combination keys)
● Magic touchpad
● Multi-Touch Gestures
● Shutdown / Sleep / log off / restart PC/MacBook Remotely
● Remote media controller
(support YouTube, VLC, Spotify and etc)
● Voice Input Remotely
● Application Launcher
● Browse and open computer files.
● Screen capture
● Game controller
● Password protection
● Control PPT / Keynote Presentation Remotely
● Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, macOS/Linux
● Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
● Make sure your phone and computer at the same network.
● Start app to connect one computer
● Now you can control your computer with mouse, keyboard, touchpad and more features.”