If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For New Runners to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For New Runners that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For New Runners, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For New Runners
1. 5K Runner: Couch to 5K Trainer
“- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® Couch to 5K app.
– Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
– 4.2 Million People successfully did it
– Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple’s Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
– 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions – just ask us at: email@example.com
– 4.2 Million People successfully did it
– Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor’s Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
– Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple’s Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
– Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
– See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
“If you thought that you could never run – get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app – you will run”
“It’s a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running”
“If you want to start running and to keep running – this app will do it for you”
“One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested.”
“This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event”
“This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
– Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
– Subscription options are monthly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
— CONTACT US —
Dear customers, we are here for you!
2. Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker
“Pacer is like having a walking buddy and health coach in one app. You can track all your activities in one beautifully intuitive interface. And you’ll get motivation and support from our amazing Pacer community. Pacer’s fun challenges, amazing data insights, outdoor routes, personalized fitness plans and guided workouts will help you achieve your unique fitness goals. Be active and feel great anywhere, any time!
Hear what some of our users are saying:
“Really like this highly addictive app…” ~Sparky731
“Best app I’ve ever used helping me lose a few pounds a week…” ~Gerryofkellys
“…I’m just grateful to this app for being a major catalyst to my health and fitness transformation… my husband and I have lost well over 100lbs” ~LaToya M
“…I’ve lost 20 lbs in the last 3 months by just trying to beat my walking distance daily at work. I love the daily goal. Cheaper and better than a gym membership and a 1000x’s more effective!” ~Covette92
GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY FOR FREE
-No wristband or other hardware required. Works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
TRACK ALL YOUR ACTIVITY
-Tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Link to Apple Health to track with your Apple Watch
-Records steps, flights, calories, distance and active time
-Use GPS to track your outdoor walking, hiking, running and biking on a map
LOSE WEIGHT & GET FIT
-Track your weight and BMI over time, and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
STAY MOTIVATED WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends using iPhone or any other smartphones
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
-Stay motivated and on track with day-by-day Goals
-Support and motivate other users who share your goals
***Other Great Features***
-Syncs steps and calories with MyFitnessPal
-Syncs your data to Apple Health App
-Link to Apple Health to sync data from your Apple Watch
-Track your blood pressure along with activity and weight
-Create plans and set daily goals for yourself
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization, American Heart Association and President’s Fitness Council.
Other apps can track your walks, hikes, runs or workout sessions, but no other app can give you this level of comprehensive activity tracking and insight all on your iPhone with such a simple interface. Before you spend your money on an expensive wearable device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
***GET BETTER RESULTS WITH PACER PREMIUM***
Unlock powerful tools to help you reach your health goals.
-Scientifically designed guided workouts
-Weight loss coaching program
-Advanced data reports and insights
Subscriptions to Pacer Premium are $9.99 per month or $49.99 for a full year. Pacer Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase.
You can use your iTunes account to subscribe and pay for Pacer Premium. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the current period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will renew at the same cost. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable.
***Location Based Services ***
This app has an optional feature for more accurate tracking that makes use of iOS’s location based services.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life.”
3. Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker
“Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to reach a new personal record, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
•Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
• Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Apple Health integration: Connect to share your Runkeeper workout details (including calories, route, and heart rate) to Apple Health and sync your Health measurements to Runkeeper.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
UPGRADE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get the Runkeeper GO™ premium membership for more effective ways to reach your fitness goals, from 5Ks to marathons.
Strategize for your next race by taking advantage of tailored race-training plans designed to help you run stronger and faster for race day.
Compare your workouts with a variety of detailed progress insights and live tracking to closely monitor your training along the way.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
4. Start Running For Beginners
Don’t worry about distance, pace, or speed. Let’s think about all this later.
Listen to the instructions and run as you like.
Don’t focus on your running technique. The most important thing now is to get out and start running.
Your goal is to increase the jogging time. Nothing else matters right now.
+ Personal running coach
+ Couch to 5K (c25k) alternative training plan
+ Detailed statistics of each training
+ Distance, speed and pace tracker
+ GPS-route of every session
+ Built-in pedometer
+ Calorie counter
+ Custom workouts
+ Voice feedback
+ Sync with Apple Health
The workout plan is split into 4 levels. Each level has a specific goal for jogging duration:
* Level 1 goal is 20 minutes.
* Level 2 goal is 30 minutes.
* Level 3 goal is 40 minutes.
* Level 4 goal is 60 minutes of running.
Each level has a 4-weeks duration, and 3 workouts per week.
Join us running!
Follow us on Facebook: