If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Octoprint to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Octoprint that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Octoprint, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Octoprint
1. Kraken for OctoPrint
• Start, pause, resume or cancel your print
• Monitor print progress
• Stream camera video
• View camera streams from all of your printers on one screen
• Move, extrude, retract, set temperatures and control fans
• View and search Gcode files on your OctoPrint server or its SD card
• 3D Touch shortcuts
• Add multiple printers”
2. OctoPod for OctoPrint
“Control your 3D printers with this free open source OctoPrint client application from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Siri. You can securely monitor and control all your printers from anywhere. Supports OctoPi installations, OctoEverywhere, The Spaghetti Detective and Palette2 integrations.
– Safe remote access via OctoEverywhere and The Spaghetti Detective tunneling
– Unlimited number of printers. Includes dashboard to monitor all printers at once
– Multiple webcams per printer including full screen & zoom in/out. MJPEG and HLS supported
– Receive push notifications by adding the also free ‘OctoPod plugin for OctoPrint’
– Apple Watch support including multiple complications
– Apple TV app to monitor and control your printers from a TV
– Siri support to control and monitor printers, Palette 2 and Enclosure switches
– Support for iOS 14 widgets
– Palette 2 integration. Control your P2/P from the iOS app or via Siri
– Automatically discover OctoPrint installations when adding new printers
– Monitor RPi temperature and receive alerts when RPi gets too hot
– See files preview/thumbnail. Requires PrusaSlicer Thumbnails or Ultimaker Format Package plugins
– Watch Timelapse files or share them via any social app
– Use Today Widget to quickly monitor all your printers
– Get alerts when new OctoPrint plugin updates or new versions of OctoPrint are available
– Protect your prints using “App Locked” mode (aka read-only mode)
– Monitor progress of current print
– Start, stop, pause, resume, restart and cancel prints
– Set and monitor temperatures of extruders, bed and heated chamber
– Move X, Y, Z and E axis while watching the printer
– Control fan speed, flow rate, feed rate and disable each individual motor
– Watch live temp chart with Temp history
– OctoPrint’s System Commands support
– Watch terminal and send arbitrary GCode commands
– Internationalization and localization: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Czech, Swedish, Russian, Dutch languages and Simplified Chinese supported
– Synchronization of printers between iOS devices
– File management support
– iCloud integration. Print files from iCloud/Google Drive/Dropbox/Box
– Print from files stored in OctoPrint or SD Card
– Custom Controls support
– Cancel Object plugin support
– DisplayLayerProgress plugin support
– Enclosure plugin support
– BLTouch plugin support
– Filament Manager plugin support
– OctoRelay plugin support
– Turn on/off PSU (requires PSU Control plugin)
– Turn on/off TPLink plugs (requires TPLink Smart plug plugin)
– Turn on/off Domoticz switches (requires Domoticz plugin)
– Turn on/off Belkin Wemo switches (requires Wemo plugin)
– Turn on/off Tasmota switches (requires Tasmota plugin)
– Includes Basic and Digest HTTP Authentication when running behind a reverse proxy
– Use iOS Dark Mode or choose your favorite UI theme
– iOS accessibility support for bigger fonts
– Access OctoPrint’s web UI from the app
Source code is open and available to the community: https://github.com/gdombiak/OctoPod.
FAQ can be found here: https://github.com/gdombiak/OctoPod/wiki/FAQ-using-the-app
App Preview Music: https://www.bensound.com
Notifications sounds: https://notificationsounds.com/
Icons made by:
3. Polymer for OctoPrint
Polymer is the simplest way to manage a 3D printer, right from your mobile device. It works with any 3D printer with OctoPrint. You can start and monitor prints from anywhere*, and manage your printer with its advanced controls. It is built to be at home on iOS, sporting a beautiful, intuitive design.
Here’s what some users have to say:
– “Works great. Love it. Wouldn’t own a 3D printer without it.”
– “Simple, straightforward, works like a charm.”
– “Must have for any 3D printer owner!”
Polymer has an optional Pro upgrade that adds multiple printer support and a bunch of extra features.
Extended feature list:
MONITOR YOUR PRINTS
• Live camera streaming: watch your print progress remotely.
• Status monitoring: view the print completion, heater temperatures, time elapsed and estimated time remaining.
• GCODE view (iPad only): follow your printer’s moves as the print progresses.
CONTROL YOUR PRINTER
• Start, stop, and pause prints
• Home axes
• Set heater temperatures
• Extrude and retract filament
• Set fan speeds
• Set feed and flow rates
• Disable motors
• Multiple printer support (Pro)
• Add your own custom commands (Pro)
• Send and receive GCODE command messages to your printer (Pro)
• Use OctoPrint system commands (Pro)
• Control your printer’s power supply (Pro)
• File viewer: view all your files and folders. See analysis results for your models (such as estimated print time), and view their print history
• Create folders
• Upload files to OctoPrint or your printer SD card (Pro)
• Integration with the OctoEverywhere service for hassle-free, secure, remote access.
* Using Polymer outside your local network requires configuring a remote access method. See polymer3d.app/remote for setup guides.
This is an independent app that is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the OctoPrint project or its creator. OctoPrint is a registered trademark owned by Gina Häußge.”