If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Offline Navigation to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Offline Navigation that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Offline Navigation, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Save you time planning the trip and never miss an interesting place with our ready-made travel guides. We’ve partnered with the best travel content creators to build travel guide catalog for hunderds of destinations around the world. Whether you prefer city travel, car trips or outdoor activities you will find a great choice of guides for a perfect journey.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
“Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity – all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car.
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can try Sygic GPS Navigation for free for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can subscribe to Sygic Premium+, which includes all the features mentioned above.
Or you can continue using Sygic for free with these features: offline maps, fixed speed camera alerts, parking service, millions of interesting places (POI), route calculation and offline search.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula”
√ FULLY OFFLINE USE
Search anywhere , navigate anywhere, even without an internet connection.
Cover over 200+ countries, millions of interesting places.
√ DESIGNED FOR TRAVELERS
Highlight the best hotels, restaurants, shops, bars, and things to do in the world’s most exciting destinations.
√ GLOBAL PUBLIC TRANSIT ROUTING
Subway, Buses, Trains, Ferries…
√ DESIGNED FOR ROAD TRIPS WITH ADVANCED NAVIGATION
The most popular road trip routes are shown on the map.
Inspirational travel ideas to help you plan a road trip.
Turn-by-turn voice guided GPS navigation with lane assistant, get a clear look ahead before reaching a complicated intersection.
Speed-limit cameras and traffic-cameras warnings, avoid speeding tickets.
Intelligent route re-planning when deviating from the route.
Driving safety tips.
Live traffic information.
√ AUTOMATICALLY TRIP RECORDING
A tool for trip recording, what you need is just leave your phone in you pocket, easy to use.
√ STREET VIEW INTEGRATED
Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”