If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Oximeter to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Oximeter that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Oximeter, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Oximeter
1. Blood Oxygen App
No ads. No account required. Just simple beautiful tracker for your health.
Save your data to Apple Health or get your heart rate and blood oxygen from Apple Health.
Disclaimer: App measurements are just recommendations and can’t be used for diagnostics or medical purpose. Always seek a doctor’s advice before making any medical decisions.
Please, note: you need to have an external device (such as pulse oximeter or smart watch) to get push notifications about the changes in your blood oxygen level or heart rate.
2. Blood Oxygen Level
This app allows you to record your pulse and blood oxygen level daily. It’s very simple, just record the measurements and check the statistics over time.
Note: The app need to have an external device (such as pulse oximeter or smart watch) to record blood oxygen level or heart rate.”
3. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor
Just featured in Apple’s new TV Ad “Strength” – use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
– Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
– Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it’s harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
From our heart to yours,
4. Oxygen Saturation
“Your blood oxygen level represents the percentage of oxygen that your red blood cells carry from your lungs to the rest of your body. Knowing how well your blood performs this vital task can help you understand your overall wellness. The majority of people have a blood oxygen level of 95 – 99%. However, some people live a normal life with blood oxygen levels below 95%.
The Apple Watch can estimate your percentage of oxygen in your bloodstream and stores the data in the Health Store. With the Oxygen Saturation app, you always see your latest value directly on your wrist. This App supports all complications, so make your Apple watch a real Fitness Gadget!!
How to Use:
– ATTENTION: Oxygen Saturation only works if you have an Apple Watch Series 6, because this Apple Watch has the sensor you need to measure your oxygen saturation.
– The app needs to connect with the Apple’s Health app to display the recorded data on your Apple Watch, as complication or your Iphone.
– Using iOS 14 you can add a Widget to your home screen on your IPhone to display the latest measurement.
– In case you are still not receiving any data, please open your Apple Health App and check if it is able to measure your oxygen saturation.”
“Connect your CSE Medical pulse oximeter device and monitor all health and quality parameters via Bluetooth. Parameters include: Blood oxygen saturation (%SpO2), Pulse rate, Respiration rate, Fischer Index, Delta Pleth and Perfusion Index.
This app is ONLY operational with a CSE Medical pulse oximeter device, which is certified (ISO 80601) for medical use. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your CSE Medical pulse oximeter device or request more info.”
6. Temperature + Blood Oxygen app
Simple free body temperature tracker.