If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Period Tracker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone App For Period Tracker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone App For Period Tracker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone App For Period Tracker
1. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With Clue, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, detailed insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed reproductive health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Period, ovulation, and PMS predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow intensity, menstrual products, or birth control method
• Log 30+ symptoms, cravings, moods, energy levels, exercise, and more to discover patterns in your cycle. The more you track, the smarter Clue gets!
• Set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• Pregnancy tracking: Log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms, and track fetal development week by week with guided content
• Learn about your cycle with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue’s in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive, gender-inclusive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love subscribing to Clue Plus! Understand your body even better with these Clue Plus features:
• 6 months of upcoming cycle predictions
• In-depth analysis of your cycle patterns
• Monthly email with your cycle statistics
• Full access to Clue’s content tab
• Pregnancy tracking mode
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
2. Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker
• Partner of the United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• 100+ doctors and health experts are part of the Flo Medical Board
• Thousands of women log pregnancies every day on Flo
• App of the Day in the AppStore in over 30 countries
• Best Fertility App 2020, Healthline
No matter your life stage or reproductive goal, personalize Flo to make it unique and relevant to you. Based on advanced AI technology, Flo helps you to monitor your cycle, fertility, or pregnancy accurately. As a one-stop solution for all things female health and well-being, Flo provides all-in-one tracking for period start date and length, fertile window, peak ovulation days, PMS symptoms, flow intensity, birth control, water intake, sleep and step counter, and much more. Follow your baby’s growth weekly during pregnancy.
CYCLE & PERIOD TRACKER
Your cycle is so much more than your period. Every woman experiences different symptoms, mood swings, and energy levels each cycle phase. Together with a team of 100+ health experts, Flo helps you to understand your body better. Explore accurate cycle predictions and tips on how to benefit from your cycle phase and hormone levels for clearer skin, better workouts, and increased energy levels.
OVULATION CALCULATOR & PREGNANCY CALENDAR
Discover a personal journey to motherhood with Flo. Get pregnant as soon as naturally possible for you by identifying your most fertile days and receiving tailored insights. Flo’s pregnancy mode gives you access to beautiful images to follow your baby’s growth weekly. Calculate your due date, set a countdown, and learn the essentials of newborn care.
LIFESTYLE & FITNESS TRACKER
Log 70+ symptoms and activities to get the most precise AI-based overview of your body’s patterns. Keep a diary of your weight, water intake, physical activity, sex drive, moods, and PMS symptoms to monitor changes and receive accurate predictions. Get access to an entire health & well-being multimedia content library with articles, videos, and surveys.
Schedule reminders when your period is approaching, its start and end date, your ovulation day, and personalize Flo to get notifications about weight, sleep, water intake, step goal, and birth control.
HEALTH REPORT & ASSISTANT
Get access to your monthly health report with personalized cycle graphs, and indications of your body’s patterns. A virtual health dialog will provide proactive information based on your unique profile and symptoms.
Safely discuss intimate topics, ask questions anonymously, and get support from one of the largest female communities worldwide.
Flo uses HealthKit to export your Flo activities to the Health app and to read menstrual cycle data.
Flo offers a subscription plan that gives you a more personalized experience and unlimited access to the entire health & well-being multimedia content library
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Accessibility Statement: https://flo.health/accessibility-statement-ios
Download Flo period diary
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
4. Period Tracker
Period Tracker is a classy, pleasant, and discrete interface to track your periods, daily moods, health symptoms, notes, and even the weather, so you can see how they correlate to your cycle days.
It’s easy to see predicted periods and fertility days – essential for planning dates and vacations and avoiding unpleasant surprises!
A menstrual cycle tracker with style – various beautiful themes, fonts, mood and symptom icons are available to match your personality or mood.
• easy way to track period, moods, health symptoms, weight, temperature, weather, notes, medications and pregnancy
• share tips and talk to other Period Tracker users on the community forums
• daily photo taking to remember each day by
• lists of past and predicted period and fertility periods
• beautiful themes and fonts to choose from
• custom symptoms and moods
• sync and back up your data
• sync the upcoming 12 periods and fertile days to your calendar
• animated backgrounds with the parallax effect, available on iOS 7 and up
• reminders for the upcoming period and fertile days
• general reminders
• pregnancy mode
• Touch ID/passcode to safeguard your privacy
• badge notification – optional visual cue of how many days you’re late
• graphs for fertility, temperature, weight, moods and symptoms against the period days
• graphs for period duration and cycle length
• flip through the screens to read entries as a health diary
• integrated with Apple HealthKit for tracking menstruation, basal body temperature, cervical mucus quality, spotting, and weight.
Track periods gracefully with Period Tracker app.”
5. Period Tracker ·
“Welcome to Period Tracker, the app that will make your life easier.
Follow your menstrual cycles, get predictions about your pre-menstrual symptoms, your period and ovulation dates, and your fertility window.
Whether you’d like to birth control, get pregnant or simply track your health, we’re to help!
* Get predictions about your PMS, period and fertility phases
* Log your symptoms, mood & habits
* Track your period
* Learn to listen to your body and understand it
– You can subscribe for this app to get access unlimited content & articles
– Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial
EULA : https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/44220384″
6. Period Tracker by GP Apps
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads “PTracker.”
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works across platforms)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day “fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby’s due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor’s visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed – “I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps.”
Blanczz226 – “This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it’s extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure”
GeekSugar.com – “Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee ‘lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days.”
Celstemc – “One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won’t use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!”
By subscribing to the Period Tracker Patron program you receive additional features. Subscription purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $9.99. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of service: https://gpapps.com/support/eula/
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one’s next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one’s cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one’s cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
7. Period Tracker Period Calendar
“Period Calendar tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertile window, shows your Pregnancy Chance every day, and also can record intimacy, BBT, and everything about women who try to conceive, pregnant, or birth control.
The pill reminder won’t let you miss any medication, drugs, supplements, or contraceptives like pills, ring, patch, even injection. Just like your own pharmacy, your own pill tracker.
If you take meds 2 times a day, supplement or Vitamin every day, any medication for 1 month, contraceptive pill for 21 days, etc. We can remind you and you won’t miss one.
Except for the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birth control and etc. It is designed to be your personal light diary and sweet secretary.
It is the most simple period tracker for irregular periods, and regular periods, but also safe keep your secret. You can switch account if need to track different person.
You can also synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc. You can read Health data from “Report” – “Timeline”.
It worth you try and won’t let you down, menstrual calendar for irregular periods.
* Sync data to Apple Health
* Support to synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc
* Multiple methods to backup and restore data
* Cycle tracker for irregular periods
* Unique period tracker diary design
* Intimacy tracker
* 58 symptoms and 67 moods to choose
* Pregnancy mode for tracking pregnancy and delivery
* Notification for period, fertility
* Weight and temperature charts
* Intuitive period tracker/fertile tracker log management
* Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
* Helps predict your menstruation period and cycles
* Customize your personal period length, cycle length for irregular periods
* Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
* Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
* Multi languages to choose
Period Calendar is used to recording and predicting the period, fertile and ovulation days. Due to individual differences, such as age, period cycle, period regularity, etc., Period Calendar may not always predict accurately. Therefore, it can be used to track your personal information, rather than as the only standard to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Natural birth control may cause unwanted pregnancy, please use a safe and effective way to protect the intercourse.
Subscription Terms and Details
– Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $39.99/year.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.