If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Personal Medical Records to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Personal Medical Records that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Personal Medical Records, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Personal Medical Records
1. Dr.Pad: Patient Medical Record
“Using Dr.Pad Electronic Medical Records app, you can manage all your patient records such as personal information, medical reports, medication, visit history, clinical notes, patient history, and other notes. Appointments for your patients can be easily handled using Dr.Pad app.
Various tests and screenings (X-ray, blood test, and more) files of your patients can be stored and accessed easily using the Dr.Pad app. You can invite your office assistants to work on your patient medical records, and that will be available for you to look at it immediately.Using the Dr.Pad app, you can manage all your electronic medical record (EMR) very easily.
– Create and keep track of patient’s appointments, visit history, and medical records.
– Easy to use mobile app, elegantly designed for phone and tablet.
– SMS and/or email prescription, appointment reminder, and visit history to a patient
– Attach a picture to patient record.
– Attach any two documents(audio, video, and image) to a patient’s visit.
PAID – ALL THE FEATURES BUT THE CLOUD:
– Attach many documents(audio, video, and image) to a patient’s visit.
– Generate patient’s medication and clinical notes as a PDF.
– Access to historical medications, clinical notes, other notes, and billings in a single screen.
– Print prescription directly from the app.
– Set up many clinics with a single sign-on.
– If you are visiting many clinics, then switch to the visiting clinic and access the clinical data (of course, you need an invitation first)
– Templates for sending email, SMS, and print
– Save prescription as a template and reuse it
– Some of the future enhancements at no cost.
PAID – YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR CLOUD:
– HIPAA Compliant secured cloud storage.
– Encrypted continuous backups of clinical data in the secured cloud.
– Effortlessly save your clinical data in an unlimited secured cloud storage. No separate cloud account or setting is required.
– Access all your clinical data from any mobile phones or tablets.
– Cross-user and cross-device syncing.
– Automatic sync to secure cloud at a specific time ( Save data to cloud automatically) and/or using sync option. The updated clinical data will be readily available for you to look at it.
– Send medication and clinical notes as a PDF link to a patient through SMS(message), email, and other apps such as WhatsApp.
– Invite nurses, assistants, or other doctors as a member to work on your clinical data( members have limited admin access ).
– Manage your clinical members by adding and/or removing from your clinic.
– All the future enhancements at no cost.
We offer in-app purchases for additional features and cloud storage.
The “ALL THE FEATURES BUT THE CLOUD” includes additional features.
The “YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE CLOUD” includes unlimited cloud storage and all the additional features (pricing may vary in countries other than U.S).
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
For free 30 days trials, you won’t be charged until your trial has ended. Your iTunes account only be charged once your purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://drpad.us/terms-and-conditions/
See how it works at YouTube channel:
Dr. Pad is a registered trademark of IMEDI Systems, LLC – USPTO Reg. No. 6,089,524″
2. Medisafe Medication Management
Now in the U.S.: See crucial drug-to-drug interaction warnings about how your meds might conflict, as well as easily import your meds and prescriptions using Health Records on iPhone from more than 100 hospitals and health systems in the US.
Be safe with your meds – Improper medicine use and dosage tracking leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medicines as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year (one every 4 minutes)
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy
With Medisafe you won’t put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dosage — or taking a double dose because nobody tracked.
This is the MUST HAVE med app seen on Fox TV, ABC, Mashable, Inc. Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Life Hacker, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and many more.
CLEAN & SIMPLE: Visual and easy medical manager to handle drug reminders.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION: Keeps track of your measurements and syncs them to HealthKit app: blood glucose, blood pressure, weight, pulse, temperature and in the US, medications from health records where available.
REPORT SHARING: See your progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse as a visual informative PDF.
FAMILY INTERACTION: Synchronizes the family’s medicine pillboxes to one place, in real time. Manage your entire family from one account!
MEDTONES: Various Medtones to make Medisafe playful and a great addition to your day: have Darth Vader, Dr Evil, Austin Powers, Elsa or your Nagging Mom remind you about your meds.
REMINDERS: Reminds you to take medication doses on time every time, even if your device is asleep. Medisafe has timezone support too! No need to worry while traveling, your reminders are always on time.
REFILL REMINDER: Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock your prescriptions.
COSENTYX® (secukinumab) has recognized Medisafe as a preferred app for patients to manage COSENTYX®
Pharmacists rank Medisafe #1 out of 461 apps they’ve tested, and MyVCM recognizes Medisafe for HIPAA privacy “best practices in managing security and compliance.”
Medisafe is free to download and use. Medisafe Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited Medfriend supporters, unlimited family and friend profiles, access to 20+ health measurements, choice of a dozen Medtone reminder voices, ability to pick color themes and pillbox shapes, and no banner ads for $4.99 a month or $39.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew at your monthly or annual rate unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal settings in the Account Settings after purchase.
Medisafe does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medications or a medical condition.
Pharmacists Rank Medisafe #1: http://bit.ly/2nTjmsI
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
“MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members. With MyChart you can:
• Communicate with your care team.
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and other health information.
• Connect your account to Apple Health to pull health-related data from your personal devices right into MyChart.
• View your After Visit Summary® for past visits and hospital stays, along with any clinical notes your provider has recorded and shared with you.
• Schedule and manage appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
• Get price estimates for the cost of care.
• View and pay your medical bills.
• Securely share your medical record from anywhere with anyone who has Internet access.
• Connect your accounts from other healthcare organizations so you can see all your health information in one place, even if you’ve been seen at multiple healthcare organizations.
• Receive push notifications when new information is available in MyChart. You can check whether push notifications are enabled under the Account Settings within the app.
Select features are also available on Apple Watch.
Note that what you can see and do within the MyChart app depends on which features your healthcare organization has enabled and whether they’re using the latest version of Epic software. If you have questions about what’s available, contact your healthcare organization.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website. After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, make sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available in MyChart.
For more information about MyChart’s features or to find a healthcare organization that offers MyChart, visit www.mychart.com.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.”
4. Tidy Health PHR
“Tidy Health is more than a robust personal health record. It is an actionable contacts book, tracking tool, file manager, reminder app, vaccination wallet, healthcare vault, personal diary, information resource, and more. Best of all, Tidy is free, without in-app purchases or advertising. Your private data is stored locally on your own devices. We never ask for personal log in information. And you may add unlimited family members. We hope Tidy Health PHR becomes the healthcare hub for you and your loved ones. Use well.
Some say decluttering can be empowering. Nothing is more important to organize than your healthcare and that of your family. When all your medical records are there – tidy and secure – you feel calm and reassured that you and your loved ones are getting the best care.
Tidy Health PHR helps keep your Personal Health Records together in one place – so you find precisely what you need when you need it. It approaches your decision making as a journey – a lifetime of care – and helps navigate a healthcare system that sometimes can feel overwhelming.
Tidy Health is not merely another electronic database. Using Tidy app feels seamless and intuitive. When you open Tidy’s Home screen, you view all your medical information neatly tucked away inside 6 virtual folders –
Health Profile – Allergies / Medications / Conditions / Past History
Care Team – Emergencies / Providers / Support / Facilities
Tidy Files – Documents / Labs / X-rays / Photos
Progress Chart – Office Visits / Diagnostic Tests / Vaccinations / Preventive Tests / Critical Care / Telemedicine / Allied Services / Outside Data
Health Log – Diary / Expenses / Topics / Graphs
Medical Records – Insurance / Vision / Family History / Legal
Add as many family members as you wish. Share information on the fly with those who need to know. Curate records from anywhere and enjoy full access to value-added features such as reminders, notifications, graphs, information buttons, appointment alerts, Harvard Health blog, and sharing between devices.
Best of all, Tidy Health is totally secure and private. All your personal health data is saved locally on your own trusted device and stays with you – and only you – forever.
Please send feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. We release version updates regularly and appreciate your input.
Disclaimer: This service is intended solely as a tool to assist you to self-organize and maintain your healthcare information. We have made best efforts to be a resource to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of medical practitioners. We do not assume responsibility for any aspect of patient care administered with the aid of information provided by this service.”