If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Portrait Editing to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Portrait Editing that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Portrait Editing, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Portrait Editing
1. Blur Portrait Editor’
Quick and easy to use.
Make your photo perfect within seconds.
Create professional looking portraits with any iPhone.
Simple, powerful depth of field editing.
Total control of zoom and blur levels for precise editing.
Choose from up to 50 filters
Share your portraits on Instagram.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Portrait offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per week
$14.99 per month
$49.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Portrait app’s subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
2. Facetune2 Editor by Lightricks
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
– Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
– Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
– Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
– Blot away shine on oily skin
– Magically replace backgrounds
– Get artistic with a unique prism effect
– Fun, creative and colorful light effects
– Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
– Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
– Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
– Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
– Remove red eye
– Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
– Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
– Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
– Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
– Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
– Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
– Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
– Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
– If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
3. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
4. Lensa Editor: Portrait Editing
Lensa is a brand new way of making your selfies look better, than you could have ever imagined. Forget about conventional filters and photo editing tools. We bring you the simplest, yet the most practical mobile app to date for perfecting your selfies on the go. So, if there’s anything you think should be corrected in your selfie, you now have this amazing, simple app to help you.
PERFECT FACE SKIN
• Get rid of bumps, lines or other annoying features on your face;
• Make your skin look smooth and perfect;
• Highlight your face to make it the center of the shot;
• Blur out the background.
MAKE EYES IMPECCABLE
• Get rid of the eye bags with a single slide;
• Emphasize on your eyes by adding contrast to them;
• Thicken your eyebrows by moving the slider to the necessary point.
ADJUST THE BACKGROUND
• Slide through the background blur and depth;
• Make it perfectly matching to your portrait;
• Add dynamics to your selfie by setting the background in motion with just one slider move;
• Add a Petzval lens effect to make sure you are the star of your own shot.
• Use Auto Adjust to let the app do everything for you, if you don’t have time;
• Increase or decrease selected element’s exposure to adjust its role in the picture;
• Make your shot festive, personal, sad, or add any other feel to it by adjusting color intensity;
• Tinker with saturation to emphasize on what you need;
• Distinguish the shot by changing its sharpness;
• Make your selfie dreamy by adding a fade effect;
• Change the image’s temperature to highlight its mood;
• Add tints to make it look the way you want.
Lensa provides Premium Subscriptions:
– Annual for $29.99/year
– Monthly for $7.99/month
The purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Manage your subscription from User Settings in iTunes after purchase. Cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
6. VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets. Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X. Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from our photo editor. Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL. Easily create short video GIFs with DSCO.
Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes. Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio. Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover. Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO. Create with Journals. Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —