If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Post It Notes to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Post It Notes that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Post It Notes, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Post It Notes
“Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes from a photo, or create new digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Collaborate and share notes with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Miro, Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Connect and share ideas from anywhere with co-workers and friends, whether it be a workshop, a brainstorm or you simply want to share notes with each other.
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time from a photo taken with your smartphone or other device. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app”
2. StickMe Notes Sticky Notes App
Organize your to do list, task list, and reminders with StickMe Notes – the most awesome sticky note & task manager app with built in alarm for iPhone. Use StickMe Notes to upgrade the boring old paper note with HANDWRITTEN or TEXT or notes on your iPhone. If you are too tired to draw or type, you can simply ATTACH A PHOTO or RECORD YOUR AUDIO NOTES.
You can stick these notes with attachments such as text, drawing, record/audio or photo notes to your personalized notice board, set them as your lock screen image or share with friends using email or whatsapp. Use StickMe Note as your notebook & create grocery and shopping lists on the go.
StickMe Notes is a notepad & memo app which makes note taking easy. Use memo notes to capture ideas on the fly, create to-do lists & tasks list, checklist & set up personal daily reminders. It’s a digital note pad that helps you get things done.
Download the best notes maker app now & become notefuly efficient. Keep google urls or pages in sticky notes & revisit them later.
MAKE QUICK NOTES
*Create unlimited sticky notes in any color. Use the note color to organize the stickies better.
*Use the app as task manager & create a todo check list, shopping lists or grocery lists.
*Write in digital ink with your finger. Create quick daily notes or a memo.
*Record voice notes. StickMe Notes can be your audio note pad.
*Take a photo or choose one from your camera roll to create a photo note. Make StickMe Notes your picture notebook.
*Google things & keep important links in sticky notes to revisit later.
Instantly create notes or access your sticky notes on your home screen using widget on iPhone & iPad.
*Drag & move a note to any custom folder.
*Mark notes as ‘Important’.
*Use ‘Secret’ folder for to hide your daily personal notes.
*Make good notes & keep in Folders.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
*Access notes on your iPhone & iPad
SET REMINDERS & USE AS WALLPAPER
*Set alarm for your notes & stickies to remind you about your check list.
*Use note as wallpaper or lock screen image to easily remind yourself about your todo tasks with colorful stickies.
PERSONALIZE & SHARE
*Become notefuly creative with Stickies
*Set default sticky note color, font size & name
*Personalise the notice board background
*Use the fully loaded text & draw toolbar with multiple font styles, sizes, thickness plus colors.
Get the most awesome sticky notes app for iPhone. Create grocery & shopping lists or any other checklist using the notepad, set alarms, & enjoy note making on the go. Use the app as a personal notebook, a meeting note pad or a daily planner to make good memo/notes.
StickMe Notes offers a 7 day free trial that comes with the subscription pack(s). There is a monthly, half yearly & yearly pack. The user needs to subscribe to one of the 3 packs to continue taking daily notes & setting task reminders.
• There’s a 7-day free trial that comes along with the subscription packs.
• StickMe Notes offers 3 subscription packages – Annual @ $19.99, Half-yearly @ $10.99, Monthly @ $1.99.
• All subscriptions are valid for at least 30 days.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com”
3. Sticky Notes & Color Widgets
“Stick it, pin it, organize it! Our Sticky notes are great for quick memos, ideas, to-dos and all other brainstorming ideas you can think of.
Organize your ideas by color, pictures, create notes by typing or by using your voice, inside the app or more conveniently as a widget.
– Creating memos
– Creating checklists
– Creating reminders
– Customizing your notes
– Add note as a widget to homescreen
– Sync notes with iCloud
You can sync your notes with iCloud and access it anytime, anywhere or lock the app and prevent any unauthorized access. Personalize your ideas and notes in a way it wasn’t possible before. Our amazing sticky planner is always prominent and guarantees that you will never forget any chores and will be able to keep up with your fast ideas and thoughts.
Our Sticky Notes offer a subscription plan with a 1-month free trial so you can get a glimpse at all the pro features which are at your fingertips.
Pro Pack Subscription Conditions:
– Your subscription lasts 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year, depending on the subscription level chosen at the time of purchase.
– You will be charged $2.99 for 1 month (includes free trial for 7 days), $11.99 for 6 months (includes free trial for 7 days), $19.99 for 1 year (includes free trial for 7 days), depending on the subscription level chosen at the time of purchase.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
– Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription. You will be charged $2.99 for 1 month, $11.99 for 6 months, or $19.99 for 1 year, depending on your subscription level.
– You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
– Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
4. Sticky Widgets
“What makes Sticky Widgets great is the simplicity of the experience.” – Ryan Christoffel, MacStories
“This is a great concept.” – Dave Mark, The Loop
Welcome to Sticky Widgets, the absolute easiest way to put a sticky note on your home screen and edit it quickly. Add as many Sticky Widgets as you’d like, in all three widget sizes. It’s simple!
1. Add a Sticky Widget to your home screen
2. Tap on the widget to edit it
3. That’s about it!
But that’s not all. Once you have a widget in place, you can customize it: change color, background, font, alignment, size, even rotation! And your widgets now sync to your iCloud account, meaning you can put a note on multiple devices logged into the same Apple ID and they’ll stay in sync.”