If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Privacy to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Privacy that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App For Privacy, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App For Privacy
1. Avast Secureline VPN Proxy
Avast protects 435 million people worldwide, making it number one on the market. Protect your device too.
WHY IS AVAST SECURELINE THE BEST VPN?
■ Fast and Reliable: Large coverage of servers worldwide ensures the fastest service
■ Unlimited: Use as much as you want without any limitations
■ Simple: Start using with one-button activation
■ Trusted: Join over 435 million users who trust Avast
■ Change Your Location: Connect to servers in 36 countries around the world
■ Uninterrupted Connection: Reconnect automatically when switching from data to Wi-Fi
■ World-class Customer Service: Get fast and reliable support
WHY SHOULD YOU USE AVAST SECURELINE VPN?
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public Wi-Fi
Our private encryption VPN ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open Wi-Fi hotspots. Secure your Wi-Fi and privacy with our highly secure VPN service.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse websites anonymously and get private access. Your Internet connection will appear to originate from a different location. Use it to hide and anonymize your banking logins, chats, emails and payments.
■ Choose your location
It also comes with other advantages such as choosing your location and staying anonymous. If you travel and need access from different locations, you can use Secureline VPN to connect to servers around the world (e.g. in the UK and USA) to access more online content, browse websites anonymously and get private access. Connect to servers through 58 popular locations in 36 countries around the world.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast Secureline is a VPN service that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible to spy on.
* Length of subscription: one month; six months and one year.
* Trial: One year license goes with 7 days of free trial that you can cancel anytime without being charged 24h before end of trial.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Find more info at https://www.avast.com/secureline-vpn#ios
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula”
2. AVG Mobile Security
• Photo Vault
Hide your photos in an encrypted vault, accessible via PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID — so your private photos stay truly private.
• Wi-Fi Security
Automatically scans your current wireless connection to ensure it’s safe and uncompromised — and if any trouble is detected, we’ll let you know right away.
• Secure Browsing – available in Premium version
A built-in VPN will ensure that your browsing remains safe and private, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How our subscriptions work:
– Trial: A year-long subscription comes with a 14-day free trial. Monthly subscriptions have a 7-day free trial. Both can be canceled within 24 hours of ending without being charged
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm the purchase
– Auto-renewal is turned on by default. You can turn it off anytime before 24 hours of your current subscription period ending. Within 24 hours of your current subscription period ending, you will be charged for the same duration as the current subscription
– You can manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal via the Account Settings after purchase
– During your active subscription period, you can’t cancel your subscription
-Any unused time left in your free trial will be forfeited when you purchase the full subscription
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avg.com/eula”
3. DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect (like tabs & bookmarks), and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials:
• Tap Fire Button, Burn Data — clear all your tabs and browsing data with one tap.
• Escape Online Tracking — automatically block hidden third-party trackers we can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
• Search Privately — our private search engine comes built-in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
• Enforce Encryption — force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
• Decode Privacy — each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade (A-F) so you can see how protected you are at a glance, and you can even dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you.
• Signal Your Privacy Preference With GPC — built into the browser, Global Privacy Control (GPC) intends to help you express your legal opt-out rights automatically. This will tell websites not to sell or share your personal information under future legal frameworks (e.g., CCPA, GDPR) in various states or countries.
• Limit Access — secure your browser with Touch ID or Face ID.
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
Privacy Newsletter: https://duckduckgo.com/newsletter
Open Source: https://github.com/duckduckgo/iOS”
4. Firefox Focus: Privacy browser
“Use Firefox Focus for everything you want to keep separate from your main browser — for all those get in get out and forget about it moments. No tabs, no fuss, no muss. Block ads and online trackers too. One tap, and your browsing history is completely destroyed.
Blocking distracting ads also means faster page loads which means Focus gets you where you want to go a lot faster. Firefox Focus is the perfect get in/get out, search and destroy, I’m on a mission that’s none-of-your-business — web browser.
NEW DISTRACTION-FREE DESIGN
When you open Focus, you just get the awesome bar and the keyboard for super quick searching. That’s it. No recent history, no past sites, no open tabs, no ads, no distractions. Just a simple, minimal design with menus that make sense.
ONE TAP TO DELETE HISTORY
Erase your history, passwords and cookies with just a tap of the trash button.
Pin up to four shortcuts on your home screen. Get to your favorite site even quicker without typing anything.
FASTER BROWSING WITH AD BLOCKING & TRACKING PROTECTION
Firefox Focus blocks many ads you’d normally see on web pages so you get much faster page load speeds, which means you get to the stuff you want a lot faster. Focus also blocks a wide range of trackers by default, including social trackers and those sticky ones that come from things like Facebook ads.
BACKED BY A NON-PROFIT
Firefox Focus is backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the web, so you can trust it not to sell your data.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIREFOX WEB BROWSER:
– Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
– Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org.
5. Secret Photo Vault – Keepsafe
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
– Preserving special memories
– Storing family photos
– Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
– Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
– Phone and tablet support
– Simple interface
– Easy-to-use PIN pad access
– Photo backup
– Custom albums
– Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
– Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
– Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
– Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
– Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Price of subscriptions: one month – $9.99 dollars & one year – $23.99 dollars
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: https://youradchoices.com”
6. Signal – Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”