If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Psychology to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Psychology that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Psychology, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Psychology
1. Intro to Psychology Mastery
“Intro to Psychology Mastery will give you an introduction to the essential topics learned in a college-level psychology 101 course. With over 2,500+ practice questions, quizzes, terminology and strategies, Intro to Psychology Mastery will help you improve your study habits, increase your GPA and pass your Intro to Psychology class.
Whether you are pursuing a psychology degree, trying to fulfill a general education requirement or simply interested in the subject, study for FREE with the most comprehensive psychology app on the market. We are always improving our app and adding new content at no additional cost.
Intro to Psychology Mastery was developed to give you an edge by obsessively focusing on providing maximum learning in minimal time. Review psychology practice questions anywhere, anytime — no network connection required!
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Premium version with a one time, in-app purchase that includes lifetime access to:
• 2,500+ practice questions, answers and complete explanations
• 100+ Terminology flashcards
• Proven strategies to help you ace your test
• The most comprehensive list of psychology mnemonics on the market
• Get immediate feedback to track your overall progress as you study and master new topics”
2. PAR Toolkit
“The PAR Assessment Toolkit provides quick access to the tools our Customers use on a daily basis! The app has been updated to provide more functionality, a more modern look and feel, and improved features.
• The PAR Product Finder™, which allows you to browse our product catalog and place an order straight from your device.
• PARiConnect integration, which allows you to link directly to your PARiConnect account to review reports; add, remove, and edit client information; and make client notes.
• Free score conversion modules. Convert scores for the BRIEF®, BRIEF®-SR, BRIEF®-A, BRIEF®-P, MMSE®-2™, MMSE®, NEO™-PI-3, PAI®, PSI™-4, PSI™-4-SF, RAIT™, TOGRA™, and VAS.
• Blogs and videos. Read about the latest news from PAR.
• Conference/Webinar schedules to help you stay informed.
• Links to our Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook pages and to Google Scholar.
A normal curve, conversion chart, compliancy calculator, age calculator, stopwatch, and QR code scanner are also included.”
3. PsycExplorer – What’s Happening Now in Psychology
Featured in the APA Monitor!
• Keep up-to-date on the latest news, blog posts, and videos in psychology.
• Students: discover ideas for term papers and projects. Learn what psychologists do in their area of the field.
• Read the late breaking news, watch the best videos, and listen to the most interesting psychology podcasts.
• Updated daily by Michael A. Britt, psychology teacher and host of the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast.”
“Quenza is an application for both client and practitioner. It allows professional practitioners (like therapists, coaches, counselors, and social workers) to easily build beautiful ‘activities’, such as worksheets, exercises, psycho-education, intake forms, reflection prompts, and surveys, and digitally share these with clients. These activities can be bundled into care pathways – timed series of engaging exercises that are shared with clients via email or as in-app notifications with automated reminders. All client activity and results can be accessed through the client dashboard so the practitioner can monitor and stay on top of their clients’ progress. The main reason practitioners are working with Quenza is to keep clients engaged between sessions with custom homework exercises, reflections, meditations, and interventions. Other reasons include educating, onboarding, and assessing clients, evaluating their progress or the effectiveness of sessions, or simply to inspire them.”