If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Quick Notes to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Quick Notes that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Quick Notes, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Quick Notes
1. Evernote – Notes Organizer
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
“Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Add attachments – photos, maps, web links, documents, and more. Scan paper documents with the built-in document scanner.
• Secure notes containing sensitive or personal data with a password.
• Create checklists. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check-off items as you go.
• Apply different text styles, such as heading or body, bulleted lists, and more.
• Add tables to quickly organize information.
• Use your finger, or Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad, to sketch right in your note. Choose from a variety of brush styles and colors, and add lines and grids to a note for easier writing and drawing.
Organize and search
• Search for text in notes, your handwriting, and even inside scanned documents and photos like receipts or bills.
• Keep your notes in folders and subfolders, and sort them in the order you prefer.
• Use tags as a fast and flexible way to categorize and organize your notes. Add one or more tags by typing or handwriting them directly in the note – like #activities or #cooking.
• A Tag Browser in the sidebar lets you tap any tag or combination of tags to quickly view tagged notes.
• Create Custom Smart Folders based on one or more tags.
• Collaborate on entire shared folders or on specific shared notes.
• Mention friends to notify them of important updates and link them directly to a shared note.
• View edit times and dates with highlighted text color-coded to match collaborators in the note.
• See what others added into a shared note while you were away with Activity view, a day-to-day list summary of activity from each collaborator.
Take notes anywhere
• Just swipe with an Apple Pencil or finger from the bottom right corner on any compatible iPad to start a Quick Note outside the app. You can also use Fn-Q (Globe-Q) on a keyboard.
• Add deep links from an app or website to a Quick Note to mark your place.
• Quick Notes can be created on compatible iPad and Mac systems, and viewed and edited on iPhone.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.”
“Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. Open it, jot down some thoughts, and you’re done. As your collection grows, stay organized with tags and pins, and find what you need with instant search. Since Simplenote will sync across your devices for free, your notes are with you at all times.
– A simple, note taking experience
– Sync everything across all your devices
– Collaborate and share
– Stay organized with tags
– Log in with your email or WordPress.com account
SYNC WITH CONFIDENCE
– Automatically sync seamlessly across any computer, phone or tablet.
– Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
COLLABORATE AND SHARE
– Collaborate and work together — share ideas with a colleague, or write a grocery list with your roommate.
– Choose whether to publish your content to the web, and share a link with whoever you want.
– Publish directly to a WordPress site by connecting your WordPress.com account.
– Quickly and easily share with third-party apps.
ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
– Stay organized with tags, and use them for quick searching and sorting.
– Instantly find what you’re looking for with keyword highlighting.
– Use markdown to add formatting.
– Create to-do lists.
– Choose the sorting order of your notes and tags.
– Pin the notes that you use the most.
– Edit tags directly by renaming and reordering.
– Protect your content with a passcode lock.
Terms of Service: https://simplenote.com/terms/
California Users Privacy Notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa
Visit simplenote.com to download Simplenote for your other devices.”
5. StickMe Notes Sticky Notes App
Organize your to do list, task list, and reminders with StickMe Notes – the most awesome sticky note & task manager app with built in alarm for iPhone. Use StickMe Notes to upgrade the boring old paper note with HANDWRITTEN or TEXT or notes on your iPhone. If you are too tired to draw or type, you can simply ATTACH A PHOTO or RECORD YOUR AUDIO NOTES.
You can stick these notes with attachments such as text, drawing, record/audio or photo notes to your personalized notice board, set them as your lock screen image or share with friends using email or whatsapp. Use StickMe Note as your notebook & create grocery and shopping lists on the go.
StickMe Notes is a notepad & memo app which makes note taking easy. Use memo notes to capture ideas on the fly, create to-do lists & tasks list, checklist & set up personal daily reminders. It’s a digital note pad that helps you get things done.
Download the best notes maker app now & become notefuly efficient. Keep google urls or pages in sticky notes & revisit them later.
MAKE QUICK NOTES
*Create unlimited sticky notes in any color. Use the note color to organize the stickies better.
*Use the app as task manager & create a todo check list, shopping lists or grocery lists.
*Write in digital ink with your finger. Create quick daily notes or a memo.
*Record voice notes. StickMe Notes can be your audio note pad.
*Take a photo or choose one from your camera roll to create a photo note. Make StickMe Notes your picture notebook.
*Google things & keep important links in sticky notes to revisit later.
Instantly create notes or access your sticky notes on your home screen using widget on iPhone & iPad.
*Drag & move a note to any custom folder.
*Mark notes as ‘Important’.
*Use ‘Secret’ folder for to hide your daily personal notes.
*Make good notes & keep in Folders.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
*Access notes on your iPhone & iPad
SET REMINDERS & USE AS WALLPAPER
*Set alarm for your notes & stickies to remind you about your check list.
*Use note as wallpaper or lock screen image to easily remind yourself about your todo tasks with colorful stickies.
PERSONALIZE & SHARE
*Become notefuly creative with Stickies
*Set default sticky note color, font size & name
*Personalise the notice board background
*Use the fully loaded text & draw toolbar with multiple font styles, sizes, thickness plus colors.
Get the most awesome sticky notes app for iPhone. Create grocery & shopping lists or any other checklist using the notepad, set alarms, & enjoy note making on the go. Use the app as a personal notebook, a meeting note pad or a daily planner to make good memo/notes.
StickMe Notes offers a 7 day free trial that comes with the subscription pack(s). There is a monthly, half yearly & yearly pack. The user needs to subscribe to one of the 3 packs to continue taking daily notes & setting task reminders.
• There’s a 7-day free trial that comes along with the subscription packs.
• StickMe Notes offers 3 subscription packages – Annual @ $19.99, Half-yearly @ $10.99, Monthly @ $1.99.
• All subscriptions are valid for at least 30 days.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com”