If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Real Estate Photography to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Real Estate Photography that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Real Estate Photography, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Real Estate Photography
1. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you are.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 150+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Discover hundreds of thousands of presets created by the Lightroom community
• Create your own look and save it as a preset to apply to any photo
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photo in a tap with Lightroom auto
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the colour mixer and colour grading tools
• Enhance your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Apply profiles to change the look and feel of your image
• Crop and rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and colour
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets, and more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Improve your photo skills with guided lessons on a variety of subject matter from fellow photographers
• Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalised content, free presets, and the ability to follow your favourite authors
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage, and more.
• Access 150+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Remove objects and distracting elements with the healing brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Import raw photos from DSLR or mirrorless cameras and edit them anywhere
• Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• Unlock cloud storage to back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom Web
• Copy your favourite edits across multiple photos to create a consistent aesthetic with batch editing
• Find photos easily with AI that automatically tags your photos so your simple searches can pull up all your photos for “mountains” or “Maria”
• Cut down the time it takes to sort through photos by using Best Photos to suggest the top photos in all your albums
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
2. Exposio Real Estate Camera
Exposio photo processing engine is developed specifically for the real estate industry. It does all the work for you by mixing together different exposures. This process enhances the illumination to reflect what we actually see with our eyes. This is why Exposio photos are so attractive.
Shoot the outdoor of a property and use the Blue Sky feature that allows you to replace a gray sky with a beautiful blue sky. This process is done in a second, and gives you stunning results.
The App is free to download. Take as many photos as you want for free. Photos are marked with a watermark. In order to take off the watermarks, save and use the HDR pictures you will need to purchase photos individually or in bulk. Buy only the HDR photos you want. 1 HDR picture starts at $0.99. Lower price packages available to purchase.
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
3. Photomatix Real Estate Camera
“Photomatix RE Camera shoots outstanding real estate photos regardless of your photography experience. Take professional quality photos to showcase your house on MLS, Airbnb or other home listing places.
Real estate photographs are essential to advertise a property. Homes with professional looking photos attract more customers and generate higher revenues from sales or rent.
Yet real estate photography isn’t easy – lighting and straightening can all prove challenging. That’s where Photomatix Real Estate Camera comes in.
Photomatix RE Camera is designed take clear, bright interior photographs, even if it’s your first time shooting. Get brilliantly lit shots, with the outside view showing through the window, to show off your property.
The app is easy to use and does all its lighting effects automatically. You can also use the photo straightener to fix perspective issues.
Photomatix RE Camera uses advanced HDR technology optimized by years of experience with experts in real estate photography. No professional experience, additional lighting or expensive equipment are required.
Download Photomatix Real Estate Camera today to get the best shot of your property.
Photomatix Real Estate Camera features:
REAL ESTATE PHOTOS
– Shoot interior photos of your real estate property
– Automatically get clear and well-lit photos
– Display your property properly with beautiful pictures
– Automatic grouping of photos for each property photo shoot
LIGHTING MADE EASY
– Balance the light in interior photographs
– Fix the lighting contrast between the room and bright windows
– Lighting presets to change the appearance of the photo
– Includes pre-selected MLS crop ratios
– The Photo Straightening Tool fixes sloping floors & perspective issues
– Fine tune lighting with brightness, contrast, and color adjustments
Showcase your property with perfectly lit and balanced real estate photos when you download Photomatix RE Camera.
The app has no ads and is free to use but adds a ‘Photomatix’ watermark at bottom of the image. The In-App Purchase option lets you get rid of the watermark.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”