If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Recording Class Lectures to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Recording Class Lectures that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Recording Class Lectures, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Recording Class Lectures
Audio Class Notes lets you study anywhere you have your iPod or iPhone. Study while at the gym or commuting. This app is a must-have for high school and college students with busy schedules.
Having a rough time understanding a certain concept? Tag it and hear your teacher explain it again as often as you want with just a touch. Big test coming up? Refresh your memory quickly and easily by jumping right to the explanations, without having to listen to an entire lecture.
Audio Class Notes also lets you upload your lecture files to your Dropbox account.
Every lecture that goes by unrecorded is another lecture stuck on paper. Get Audio Class Notes and hear them as they should be heard.
Requires a plugged-in microphone to record on iPod Touches earlier than the 4th generation. The one on the headphones included with the iPod Touch will do.”
2. Record Lectures
Record Lectures was built with the purpose of allowing anyone who records lectures, meetings and conversations to be able to store them in a calendar and be able to share these recordings easily.
Record Lectures is a must have app for everyone who is going to school or attends conferences or meetings. Record Lectures allows students and business people to record and file lectures and presentations away into a neatly organized calendar marked by subject (topic).
The simplicity of operation of this app truly makes it a great tool. Seeing the lectures noted on the calendar for reference certainly makes it really organized and easy to find again and play back.
Record Lectures will make a big difference in your daily life when it comes to finding and using your recordings actively in your studies and business activities.”
3. SuperNote Notes Recorder&Photo
Perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Debriefings, Brainstorming, Quick notes, To-Do Lists, Planning, and more.
Awesome for Work, School and Daily Life.
Type, record, or type while recording/playing, also add in photographs and capture everything. This is the quickest & most effective notes app available
========= APP DESCRIPTION =========
Super Note helps you create notes very rapidly and make voice recordings during, as well as add photos. The notes are color coded so you can find them instantly and you can change the note color/category on the fly. You can also set future alert reminders on individual notes.
Recordings & Photos are built into the note and can be made any time – you can take notes & photos while recording or while playing, and you can pause/resume to add new recording sections to an existing recording.
You can also transfer your notes to other people or to your computer using email, WiFi, or dropbox.
========= APP FEATURES =========
—- TYPED NOTES —-
● Text notes with built in recordings & photos
● Color coded note templates
● Topic related note templates
● Copy / Paste / Spell Check / Languages, and everything else you’d expect from a great text editor
● Swipe left/right to switch to other notes
—- AUTO-ORGANIZED —-
● Sort by date, category, or alphabetically
● Rapid search with instant search results
● Change color / template on the fly
—- RECORDINGS —-
● High quality audio recordings
● Recording works also when device is locked
● Recordings are built into your typed notes
● Record & take notes at the same time!
● Pause and continue your recording session
● Playback recordings while typing
—- PHOTOS —-
● Add photos to your notes
● Capture from camera or choose from your library
● Photos are auto-attached to your typed notes
● Take photos while recording / typing
—- REMINDERS/ALERTS —-
● Set reminders on your notes
● Alerts pop up even if app is closed
—- SENDING & SHARING —-
● Download to computer through WiFi
● Export to Dropbox
● Send to yourself via email
—- iPhone, iPad, iPod —-
● Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad
● Tested & certified on all product models
● Built using Apple recommended methods
—- FREE VERSION —-
● Limited to 4 notes & 1 photo per note
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which unlocks unlimited notes
– Subscription options are either monthly, every 3 months or yearly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
Dear customers, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Support? just drop us a mail to email@example.com”