If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Recording Dj Sets to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Recording Dj Sets that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Recording Dj Sets, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Recording Dj Sets
1. Cross DJ – dj mixer app
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound – as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 8 (iPhone) to 12 pads (iPad), 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: keylock & key detection
• Value Pack: unlock all features
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc””
2. djay – DJ App & AI Mixer
NEURAL MIX™ allows you to isolate instrumentals and acappellas of your favorite tracks in real-time and redefines the boundaries of creative mixing. You can crossfade drums, bass lines, and melodies of two songs independently, apply audio effects to individual components of music, and even loop the beat while the melody of the same track continues playing.
djay Pro’s all-new, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including live production tools, four decks, high-definition waveforms, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to reinvent your DJ sets.
• Isolate vocals, drums, bass lines, and instrumentals in real-time
• FX routing: apply audio effects to individual components of music (Vocal Echo, Harmonic Filter, Drum Reverb, and more)
• Loop routing: Loop the beat while the melody of the same song continues playing, and vice versa
• AI crossfades: seamlessly blend and swap drums, bass lines, or vocals of two tracks
• AI waveforms: see vocals, drums, and harmonic waveforms per track side by side
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create instant beats on top of music
• Looper: remix music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with 1000+ loops and samples
• TIDAL: Millions of tracks, music videos, high quality sound /TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: Millions of underground and premium tracks SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport: Millions of electronic music tracks (Beatport LINK)
• Beatsource: Millions of open-format music tracks (Beatport LINK)
AWARD-WINNING USER INTERFACE
• 2- and 4-Deck views
• Single Deck preparation view
• Video and Automix views
ADVANCED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT
• Create your own custom and smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering
• Finder Integration
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
VIDEOS, VISUALS, and PHOTOS
• Mix videos, visuals, and photos
• Music video streaming through TIDAL
• Beat-matched photo slideshows
POWERFUL AUDIO ENGINE
• Revolutionary AI audio engine
• Real-time music source separation
• High-quality mixer, filter, EQ, isolator, and limiter
• Advanced time-stretching and pitch shifting
• Over 40 built-in audio effects
• Master output effects through Audio Unit plug-ins
• Live recording
• Ableton Link integration
ADVANCED AUDIO ANALYSIS
• BPM and beat detection
• Key detection
• Multi color waveformsBPM
• Native support for over 100 MIDI controllers
• Pioneer DJ CDJ Integration
• RANE Twelve integration
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
djay Pro AI is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.14 or later.
The optional PRO subscription allows you to subscribe once and use djay Pro AI across all your Mac and iOS devices, including access to NEURAL MIX™, all PRO features, as well as 1000+ loops, samples, and visuals.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service in djay Pro AI. No recording available for streamed songs. Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro AI please download them first via the Music app. DRM-protected songs are not supported and djay Pro AI can not access tracks from the Apple Music streaming service.”
– Simple setup
– High-quality audio
– Seamless live-streaming and sharing
– 30-day free trial
Install DJM-REC on your iPhone or iPad, then simply plug your device into any compatible DJ mixer*1 using a single USB cable. The port is on the top of the mixer rather than the back, so connecting is a breeze – even in a smoky club.
Control the peak limiter in your DJ mixer via the app and avoid digital clipping with the tap of a button. Record audio from a digital mixer directly into digital format – there’s no need for analog conversion.
Effortlessly live-stream your mix through Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram, or Snapchat.
Easily upload your recordings to cloud services such as Mixcloud, SoundCloud, and Dropbox.
Editable track time-stamps are automatically created thanks to the fader information transmitted from the DJ mixer to the app, making track-list creation simple.
And, if you use a CDJ-3000 with the DJM-V10 or DJM-V10-LF, track titles and artist names can also be added.
Simply update to the latest firmware to enable this.
Refresh old tracks with powerful club-standard sound that can be easily remastered. Swipe the loudness slider in DJM-REC to increase audio pressure and smoothly adjust the sub bass slider to create punchy, heavy, vibrant bass sounds.
Analog recording while your device isn’t connected to a mixer is simple using an external microphone or audio interface with the iPhone or iPad’s microphone function.
Pioneer DJ website [https://www.pioneerdj.com/]DJM-REC website [https://www.pioneerdj.com/product/software/djm-rec/dj-app/overview/]”
4. edjing Mix – DJ Mixer App
“Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom whether you are a beginner or pro DJ.
Access millions of tracks coming from TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go +, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ – DJ Tech Tools
* ‘A super portable digital setup’ – DJ Worx
ENDLESS MUSIC LIBRARY
– Mix with more than 70 million tracks thanks to your musical libraries
– Compatibility with Tidal Premium, SoundCloud Go +, iTunes, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, files and more to come !
– dedicated section “My sets” to retrieve your playlists, sets and recorded mixes
– smart search feature and queue system
– library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
– advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
– iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
– automatic BPM detection
– manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
– continuous sync between your tracks
– little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
– wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
– pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
– audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
– loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
– cue point on the main interface
– set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
– automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
– EQ three bands and Gain
– Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
– pitch control and key lock
– Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
– a ‘Slip’ mode for Loops and Scratch
– HD recording in .aiff format
– set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
– crossfader curve adjustement
– 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
– Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
– Become a pro DJ through tutorials and intuitive lessons
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
– intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
– apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
– reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
– control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
– compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
– MIDI support
– Weekly ($8.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
– Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
– A subscription is required to use the app
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on
Feel free to contact our Team: email@example.com”
5. Groovepad – Music & Beat Maker
Groovepad is an easy-to-use music maker app that is guaranteed to bring out the artist in you. Some of its exceptional features include:
– An extensive library of unique and eccentric soundtracks, where you can search and pick your favorites to get started. Some of the popular genres include Hip-hop, EDM, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Trap, Electronic, and more;
– Beat School. Try the lessons for each sound pack to improvise freely;
– Live Loops to create first-rate music that lets you fit all the sounds together with perfection;
– Amazing FX effects such as filter, flanger, reverb, and delay, with which you can put life back into the party, just through your music;
– Share your creations and let your friends and family be inspired and impressed by your DJing talents.
Begin your music journey with Groovepad!
Groovepad Premium Subscription allows you to unlock all the sound packs and features, get new releases every week and remove ads. Choose from different subscription options.
Payment will be charged to Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Apple ID Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202039. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.