If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Sat Nav to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Sat Nav that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Sat Nav, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
“Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional HGV driver with profits tied to your time on the road or a caravan/motorhome driver exploring the country – CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning, and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at any time.
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in-cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimised for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
CARAVAN NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Routes and directions designed for caravans and motorhomes based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campsites and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your caravan navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (max. height 3m 80cm, max. width 2m 59cm, max. total length 14m, max. weight 8t).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
2. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
“Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity – all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car.
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can try Sygic GPS Navigation for free for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can subscribe to Sygic Premium+, which includes all the features mentioned above.
Or you can continue using Sygic for free with these features: offline maps, fixed speed camera alerts, parking service, millions of interesting places (POI), route calculation and offline search.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula”
“Get Offline Navigation, Online Experience with TomTom GO Navigation: Downloadable GPS Sat Nav offline maps, precise live traffic, and speed camera alerts*, both updated in real-time. Download now using the 30-DAY FREE TRIAL offer to get the best driving experience.
KEEP YOUR MAPS UPDATED WHILE SAVING YOUR MOBILE DATA
• Maps À La Carte: Save your mobile data with offline maps available in 150 countries, always ad-free. You decide which map to download, based on what you need.
• Weekly Map Updates: Help you steer clear of blocked roads and drive within speed limits, even when you are offline.
• Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork – know what lane is yours and what exit to take. Proprietary maps coming from 20+ years of experience, provide you high-quality turn-by-turn guidance on your ways.
STAY CONNECTED WITH REAL-TIME UPDATES:
• TomTom Traffic: Avoid traffic and danger zones in real-time with intelligent route
• Speed Camera Warnings*: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.
• Online Search: Your go-to destinations, as well as popular attractions and essential POIs, are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search destinations from the catalog of TomTom.
• Share ETA: Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
DRIVE SAFELY AND BE AWARE OF SPEED CAMERAS:
• Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive at your destination.
• Alternative Routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
• Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
• Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
• Ad-Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey without interruption.
• NEW! Now works with Apple CarPlay
If you have questions, feedback, or input on something we may have missed, please follow us & share on:
+ Facebook @ TomTom
+ Twitter @ TomTom
+ Instagram @ TomTomDrivers
· The use of this app is governed by the Terms and Conditions at tomtom.com/en_au/legal/.
· Additional laws, regulations, and local restrictions may apply. You use this app at your own risk.
* The Speed Camera Services must only be used in accordance with laws and regulations of the country where you are driving. This functionality is specifically prohibited in some jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to comply with such laws before activating the services. You can enable and disable Speed Camera warnings on TomTom GO Navigation. Learn more at: tomtom.com/en_au/navigation/mobile-apps/go-navigation-app/disclaimer/
** Offer limited to one free trial period per user.
· Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”