If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Scosche Rhythm to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Scosche Rhythm that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Scosche Rhythm, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Scosche Rhythm
1. FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
FITIV Pulse is the ultimate heart rate zone based workout tracking tool for Apple Watch. Stream your workout data using FITIV Pulse’s live Apple Watch to iPhone. Track your daily activity with complications, widgets and more. Don’t have an Apple Watch? Heart rate monitors with Bluetooth compatibility are supported by FITIV Pulse. Improve your workout with live coaching, in-workout visuals, heart rate graphing, personal challenges and so much more.
FITIV Pulse can guide you through every step of your fitness journey with features such as:
– Workout Planning: with our Interval Workout Builder
– Fitness Recording: with standalone tracking and configurable metrics
– Live Fitness Coaching: with voice and visual in-workout feedback
– Exercise Analysis: with heart rate-based charts and graphs
– Workout Motivation: with personal challenges and community features
Get fitness results with visual feedback that helps you train smarter. Your customizable Health Dashboard keeps your data clear, accessible, and comparable. Track everything all in one place with HIIT, interval training (Tabata, EMOM), and GPS mapping for outdoor, runs, walks, bike rides and hikes!
What you get with FITIV Pro:
– Over 100 built-in workout types and custom options
– Heart rate tracking live on your phone or standalone on Apple Watch
– Streaming data live from Apple Watch to iPhone
– Workout data cloud storage, sync, and backup
– Live fitness coaching with voice notifications, haptic feedback, and heart rate alarms
– Personal challenges and Community features
– Customizable health dashboard
– Widgets and Complications for your devices
– Track your fitness progress with an in-depth workout analysis
– Health data can be synced seamlessly between your devices
– GPS tracking and workout maps with speed and heart rate overlays
FITIV connects to your favorite apps and devices including:
– Apple Watch & Apple Health
– Chest strap heart rate monitors (Polar H10, Wahoo Tickr X, etc.)
– Armband heart rate monitors (Polar OH1, Scosche Rhythm+, etc.)
– All Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
– many more!
Moving from Fitbit to Apple Watch? FITIV Pulse’s Fitbit integration makes it simple to import and export your workouts to Fitbit.
After working out, you can see your intensity in clear graphs and export your activities automatically to Apple Health and other fitness apps to keep all your data in sync.
Workout styles of all types are supported by FITIV. With over 100 built-in workout types and customization options, you can use FITIV to track:
– Running, walking, and cycling
– CrossFit and fitness classes
– Treadmill, elliptical, gym equipment
– Swimming and surfing
– and many more exercise routines!
UNLOCK YOUR FITNESS, TRY FITIV PULSE TODAY FOR FREE
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
– MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased
Terms of service: https://fitiv.com/terms-conditions/
2. iCardio Workout Tracker
“Track everything you need to keep a healthy heart, stay healthy, or lose weight, from your daily steps, to hard gym sessions (OrangeTheory, P90X and Crossfit users love us!), to runs or bike rides at the beach or in the beautiful mountains.
Got an Apple Watch, or a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? We bring your heart rate and training zones to life, guiding you through what you need to do to be effective and get more out of your training.
Daily Activity tracking is so important too, so we track daily steps and calories right from your phone or via Apple Watch, Apple Health, or one of our other supported partner providers (see below for a full list). Set step and calorie goals weekly, monthly, even yearly!
iCardio, the perfect running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, advanced sensors support, Power training and more.*
With over 50 different activities, iCardio will help you stay active and focused, tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and much more.
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
– Apple Health
– Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
– Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $19.99 USD. Includes:
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $19.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
3. Rhythm SYNC.
This Scosche Rhythm Sync app:
· Connects to Rhythm 24 and Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitors
· Manages Rhythm 24 activity modes and biometrics
functionality: Heart Rate Only, Running, Cycling, Swimming, Heart Rate Variability, Duathlon, and Triathlon
· Displays heart rate data from your Rhythm Monitors
· Displays Rhythm battery level
· Configures sharing with compatible heart rate tracking apps, fitness watches, bike computers, and fitness equipment, to stream your fitness-data in real time, track heart rate history, and more!
· Collects Rhythm 24 recorded activities and has download capabilities
· Allows for Rhythm Heart Rate Monitors software and firmware updates
· HealthKit integration which allows you save workout data recorded on the sensor.”