If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Self Employed to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Self Employed that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Self Employed, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Self Employed
1. Coconut: Tax for self-employed
“Coconut has made my life so much easier. Being able to track income, expenses and get an estimate of how much tax I need to pay has made running my business so much better. The customer service is fantastic – I couldn’t recommend it more.” – Declan
“The features on this app are a godsend for freelancers. I can see all my invoices at a glance, send invoices from the app and so much more. It has made the money part of working as a freelancer so much more straightforward.” – Emma
We’re making tax simple for sole traders. Coconut connects to your bank account to help you track income, claim expenses and work out how much tax you owe. It’s free to get started and quick to set up!
• Connect your existing current accounts and credit cards (we connect with over 25+ providers)
• We’ll automatically categorise your business income and expenses
• Stay on top of your taxes with our tax estimator
• Be prepared for your tax return with our self-assessment report
• Snap and store receipts and add notes
• Create, send and manage invoices straight from the app
• Coconut is regulated by the FCA as an Account Information Service Provider, registration number 931194
How do you get started?
1. Download the app for free
2. Connect your bank accounts
3. Start organising your business finances!”
2. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner App
*** Apple App of the Week *** 20+ million users *** 1000s of small businesses ***
Place any document in front of your device’s camera: our scanner app automatically recognizes the paper against the background, crops it, and cleans up the result. You obtain a crisp, legible scan. Batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. Powerful tools help you organize, share, or archive your documents.
“Next time you plan to hit the road, don’t forget to download Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department.” – AppPicker.com
“Camera apps aren’t designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is.” – The Guardian
== KEY FEATURES ==
– Document detection & background removal
– Distortion correction
– Shadow removal and defect cleanup
– Filters (black & white, whiteboard, photo)
– Batch scanning
PDF Creation & Editing:
– Document merging & splitting
– Multiple page PDF creation
– Photos and PDF import
Security & Privacy:
– On-device document processing
+ Face ID locking
+ PDF password encryption
– Document tagging
– Metadata and content search
+ Smart document renaming (custom templates, …)
+ Backup and multi-device sync with Genius Cloud (separate subscription)
+ Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, WebDAV.
+ Any WebDAV compatible service such as Citrix ShareFile, NextCloud, ownCloud, Synology, Yandex.
+ Automatic background auto-export
OCR (Text Recognition):
+ Text extraction
+ Searchable PDF creation
+ Business card scanning & contact creation
The features denoted with [+] are available as part of Genius Scan+ (a one-time purchase).
== ABOUT US ==
It’s in the heart of Paris, France that The Grizzly Labs develops Genius Scan. We take pride in crafting apps that help millions of users throughout the world and hold ourselves to the highest standards in terms of quality and privacy. Get in touch with us @thegrizzlylabs if you have any questions.
== PRICING & LEGAL ==
Genius Scan is free to use for as long as you want.
Should you choose to, you can buy Genius Scan+ for more features (a one-time fee). You can subscribe to Genius Cloud for backup & synchronization. In that case, Genius Scan’s store displays the duration and price of each subscription, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account when the order is confirmed. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage subscriptions, disable auto-renewal in the iTunes account settings.
3. QuickBooks Self-Employed
QuickBooks Self-Employed helps you stay in control of your business finances for tax time by categorising expenses, invoices, receipts and mileage / kilometres (KMs) for your tax return. Invoice on the go and get paid faster and never touch a logbook again with Quickbooks Self-Employed.
Log everything you need for your vehicle budget, to remain in compliance with the ATO, all from your mobile device.
If you are freelancing or contracting, track all of your expenses, car mileage and invoices with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Receipt tracker allows you to attach receipts to expenses. Contractors, freelancers and company managers – maximise your tax deductions and tax returns.
Vehicle owners, contractors, business owners, freelancers and working individuals will find QuickBooks Self-Employed fast, easy and convenient – No training required. Snap receipts, track mileage and expenses, send invoices and stay in control of your finances to maximise your tax deductions and return.
QuickBooks Self-Employed Saves Time For:
• Business owners
• Freelance workers
• Sole traders
QuickBooks Self-Employed Features
Untangle Expenses on the go
• Connect your bank account so you can easily categorise expenses
• Separate business from personal expenses with just a swipe
Never Touch a Logbook Again
• QuickBooks Self-Employed stores your driven kilometres automatically, so you can easily log your mileage and stay on top of your vehicle budget.
• Every 1,000 KMs in your log, equals $660 in potential tax deductions
• Automatically track your kilometres- no need to fill in a paper log book
• Maximise your tax deductions with your automatically tracked driven kilometres!
• Create and send invoices on the go
• Easy invoice creation – Make and send invoices in a few taps
• Invoice your clients with professional-quality documents
• Track when your customers viewed your invoices
Snap and Store Receipts
• Track expenses on the go and store receipts for tax time
• Easily snap and digitally organize your receipts
Accounting Help for ATO Taxes
• Accounting doesn’t have to be hard when you’re a sole trader. QuickBooks Self-Employed app does the math for you and helps you maximize your tax refund.
• Tax calculator tracks your expenses, receipts and more to make the ATO tax a breeze.
Best of all, your financial data is safe and secure. QuickBooks Self-Employed is exclusively for contractors, freelancers, and sole traders.
Download QuickBooks Self-Employed, the quick and easy tracker for mileage, expense costs and receipt data.
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew monthly unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
For Terms of Service, visit www.intuit.com.au/terms”