If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Sleep Apnea to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Sleep Apnea that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Sleep Apnea, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Sleep Apnea
1. Ognomy – The Sleep Apnea App
Ognomy is the world’s easiest way to get tested, diagnosed and treated for it, without ever leaving home. Patients meet doctors virtually through our app, have a video consultation, and get a sleep test sent to their home. They will then review your results and start you on a treatment plan for better sleep, all in a matter of days.
Who Is It For?
– Do you regularly wake up unrefreshed or with a slight headache?
– Do you doze off during the day?
– Are you told you snore?
– Perhaps you get warm at night or kick your feet out from under your sheets to cool down?
– Or, maybe you wake up regularly to urinate at night, more than you think is normal?
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you may be suffering with sleep apnea. Therefore, it’s important to have a consultation with a sleep doctor as only they can give you the proper medical advice.
Why use Ognomy?
1. It’s simple to book video calls with a sleep doctor through the app
2. We will send a sleep test straight to your door
3. You can get treated for sleep apnea from home
4. You no longer have to stay overnight in a sleep center to get tested
5. And we accept most insurances!
Can I speak to someone on the phone?
Yes, you can call us at 1-877-664-6669 to speak to our Sheepa (customer service) team or email us at email@example.com with any questions.”
2. Pillow: Auto Sleep Tracker
“Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
– Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
– View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
– Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
– Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
– Detailed heart rate analysis
– Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
– Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category
– iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
– Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
– Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
– Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
– Discover your sleep profile
– Regularly updated sleep tips
– Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
– Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
– Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
– Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
– Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
– Track your mood when you wake up
– Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
– Wake up sounds
– Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
– Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
– Siri Wind Down support
– Unlimited sleep history & analysis
– Sleep trends
– Sleep notes
– Heart rate analysis
– Sound recordings
– Nap modes & Customisable presets
– Full access to all Sleep aid content
– Access all wake-up melodies
– Sleep tips & Personalised insights
– Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
– Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
– Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
3. Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker
Start your day feeling energised with Sleep Cycle’s intelligent alarm clock, designed to gently wake you up while you’re in your lightest sleep phase. Plus, you’ll get a detailed analysis as our sleep tracker monitors your bedtime patterns from the moment your head hits the pillow, and access to premium features including relaxing sleep sounds and story library
3 REASONS YOU’LL LOVE SLEEP CYCLE:
1. Gently does it – Waking you up while you’re in a light sleep is the natural way to wake up.
2. Understand your sleep – Learn about your bedtime patterns with detailed sleep tracking and analyses.
3. Nothing under your pillow or to wear on your body – Simply turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor. Sleep Cycle uses sound analysis to identify sleep states, using your microphone as a sleep recorder, tracking your movements in bed.
Understanding your sleeping patterns mean you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start your day. Download the Sleep Cycle app today for the easiest way to get a good night’s sleep.
FREE SLEEP TRACKER FEATURES
√ Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology or accelerometer
√ Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
√ Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanging sleep analysis and heart rate
√ Carefully selected alarm melodies
√ Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
PREMIUM SLEEP TRACKER FEATURES
√ Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
√ Sound recorder & Trends – Capture snoring, sleep talking and other sounds and view your trends
√ Sleep Aid – our library of sleep stories, relaxation guides and calm sleep sounds specially designed to help you fall asleep easier. (Mindfulness & meditation)
√ Trends – gather long-term trends on your sleep patterns
√ Comparison Data – Compare your sleep patterns to world sleep statistics
√ Weather & Sleep – See how different types of weather affect your sleep quality
√ Sleep Notes – See how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out or eating late affect your sleep quality
√ Wake-up Mood – See how Sleep Cycle affects your wake-up mood over time
√ Online Backup – Lets you secure your sleep data online
√ Data Export – Download sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
√ Philips HUE Light Bulb Support – Simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
The optional Premium subscription costs £29.49 per year.
It will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought at the same price. To avoid automatic renewal, you must cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before it expires. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. It’s not possible to abort the subscription during the time it’s active. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the premium subscription. Terms and Privacy: https://www.sleepcycle.com/privacy-policy/”
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
My goal is to provide every Apple Watch owner with a free automatic sleep tracker that is simple and clear to understand. For each night you get a straightforward report of how long you slept and how restful you were during the night.
Simply wear your Apple Watch overnight and each morning Sleep++ will analyze your sleep and give you a report about how long and restfully you slept.
If you want to have more precise control over the start/end time of each night recorded you can also use manual sleep tracking. This is also useful if your nightly routine makes it difficult for Sleep++ to determine when you went to bed.
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ integrates with the Health App providing you a safe and private way to share your activity data with Sleep++. This data is used for automatic sleep tracking. You can also optionally have Sleep++ save your Sleep Analysis into your Health database after each night.
5. SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring
SnoreLab has monitored more than 50 million nights of sleep and has helped millions of people to better understand or even eliminate their snoring problem.
The app is very easy to use: simply set SnoreLab running next to your bed whilst you sleep. In the morning you will discover your Snore Score, exactly when and how loudly you snored, and listen to some highlights!
SnoreLab lets you log and track lifestyle factors and any snoring remedies so you can see how they impact your snoring.
SnoreLab is attracting endorsements from doctors, dentists and users alike. The app can be useful in medical consultations when investigating sleep disorders such as sleep apnea.
Are you a room shaker or a snorter? A buzz saw or a whistler? Or do you just purr like a kitten? Discover the truth with SnoreLab! What’s your Snore Score?
‘An ingenious app’ – Mail Online
‘Best Health App – Runner-up’ – Best App Ever Awards 2014
▷ Advanced snore detection algorithms
▷ Records sound samples of your snoring
▷ Measures snoring intensity (Snore Score)
▷ Compares snoring across nights
▷ Tests the effectiveness of any snoring remedies that you use
▷ Measures the impact of factors such as drinking alcohol on your snoring
▷ Records sleep statistics
▷ Optional full-night recording mode
▷ Email sound files
▷ Provides information about snoring remedies
▷ Easy to use, no calibration needed
▷ SnoreLab can integrate with Apple Health to record your sleep statistics and body stats.
▷ Top 10 Medical app in 30 countries
▷ ”What’s Hot” medical app in 33 countries
▷ Featured in Lifehacker, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Quantified Self and others
▷ Recommended by top US doctors on HealthTap
SnoreLab has an average rating of 4.7 stars from over 10,000 user reviews. Here is a selection of some of our favourite reviews:
“App is truly amazing, I think it is a must have for every fellow man :)”
“Fascinating and helpful – I learned what’s going on when I’m sleeping.”
“This app is wonderful in that not only does it work, but its ease of use. This is a simple, effective tool to better health.”
“Excellent app. This helped me to reduce my snoring by applying some of the remedies listed. My wife and I thank you, especially my Wife!”
“Take it from an MD… This program works and is a very useful tool to share with your doctor.”
“This app is a revelation. For the first time I feel in control of my snoring problem. Thank you SnoreLab!”
“SnoreLab is the best sleep recorder I have tried. My snoring is down 40 plus percent in just two weeks.”
The SnoreLab app is not a medical device and does not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Extended features such as Full Night Recording, Trends, and Cloud Backup require a SnoreLab Premium subscription.
The subscription period runs for 12 months.
SnoreLab Premium subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account.
Your subscription can be cancelled or managed via your iTunes account settings. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period.
SnoreLab is not a medical device, nor is it intended to replace professional medical advice and/or diagnosis. SnoreLab is not intended to diagnose or treat sleep apnea or any illness/medical condition. Please consult with a licensed medical practitioner before making any decisions or taking any actions that may affect your health, safety and wellbeing. Do not disregard professional advice because of anything you have seen, heard or read in the app. Always consult with a healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns about your snoring or general health.