If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Slow Motion Video to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Slow Motion Video that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Slow Motion Video, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Slow Motion Video
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. Slo Mo Video: Slow Motion Edit
Create slow motion videos!
Slo Mo Video is the best way edit the playback speed of your videos.
Choose from your library or record a new one with the camera.
Select which moments you want to speed up or slow down.
Choose from a wide variety of speeds.
Add music and filters.
Then share your hilarious Slo Mo Video on Instagram!
Slo Mo Video is quick and easy to use!
Subscription pricing and terms:
Slo Mo Video offers a weekly auto-renewing subscription option:
$7.99 per week
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Slo Mo subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
3. Slow Motion’
“Slow Motion Video Editor was created to adjust the speed of your videos. You can apply both slomo & timelapse on a single video. How cool is it that you can slow down part of a video and make the rest quicker?
Some technical stuff :
– 240 frames per second on iphone 6 & 6+
– 120 FPS on iphone 5 & 5S
– 60 FPS on iPhone 4 & 4S!
Subscription options include:
– Slow Motion weekly subscription (paid weekly) for $7.99 / week
– Slow Motion monthly subscription (paid monthly) for $14.99 / month
– Slow Motion yearly subscription (paid yearly) for $49.99 / year
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
4. Slow Motion Video Fx Editor
“Advanced Slow Motion and Fast Motion Video Editor. Control Your Video Speed As You Want!!
• Apply slo-mo, time lapse & stop motion
effects on your videos.
• Edit video speed up to 240fps or 12x faster or Slower.
• Adjust video speed form particular frames.
• Can hold the video’s specific portion.
• Record live video with speed control options.
• Add music on video.
• Share your edited video to Instagram, Youtube, Facebook,
Twitter & other medias.
• High resolution video output.
• Quick processing time!
• Simple & very easy to use!
Premium Subscription Includes:
– 170+ Background Music Tracks
– Premium Filters
– Unlimited Video Edit
– All Contents Will Update Regularly
* Trial: Free for first 03 days, then $9.99/Month.
* Yearly: $34.99/Year
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Download & have fun!!!
Found any bug? or Have any suggestions? or Wanna new features?
Please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
keep in touch to receive all updates. Thank you!”
“Record amazing slow motion videos in real time with SlowCam. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, SlowCam always uses max available framerate for device
– Tap and hold “Slow Motion” button to record in high frame rate slow motion. Possibility to set it to just tap to start slow motion in iOS settings
– Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
– Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
– Support of 240FPS (iPhone 6/6+), 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices).
– Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
– Rendering in background – you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
– Saving video in Camera Roll