If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Slow Shutter to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Slow Shutter that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Slow Shutter, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Slow Shutter
1. LongExpo – slow shutter and long exposure camera
LongExpo is a camera app that enables you to capture high quality long exposure, light trail/stream, and low light photos.
** Features of LongExpo:
1. Three shooting modes: standard mode (for regular long exposure photography), low light mode (adjustable more exposure for low light environment), light trail mode (for light trail, light stream photography)
2. High quality and high resolution capture.
3. Natural and intuitive real-time preview
4. Exposure time span adjustment after shooting
5. Create motion trail effects by the motion gradient and freeze functions
6. Adjustment of brightness, contrast and color after shooting
7. Excellent low light camera (along with the low light boost mode on iPhone 5). Take great pictures even under very low light environment.
8. Fantastic light trail, light stream photography
9. Front camera support, Geotag, flash/torch, self-timer, set exposure/focus interest of point, and more !”
2. Shutter Stop – Fireworks Long Exposure And Slow Shutter Camera
“Capture long exposure and slow shutter photos easily with Shutter Stop! With Shutter Stop you can capture DSLR long exposure photographs. We have the latest in image processing technology built in 2015, Shutter Stop produces the best long exposure images out of any app on the iOS App Store, Shutter Stop also has low light adjustment built right into it!
– Auto: Perfect for waterfalls, creating ghost effects and capturing moving objects
– Light Trail: Capture amazing images of night traffic, fireworks, and stars.
– Adjust contrast from within the app
– Manual stopping of countdown timer
– Adjust freeze in both Auto and Light Trail mode
– Real time preview
– No ads”
3. Slow Shutter Cam
“Slow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device’s photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn more about this unique app!
• Featured numerous times by Apple:
– App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography
– Photography for Professionals – Total Control
– Shot on iPhone 6 – Shoot Beautiful Photos
– Extraordinary Photo Apps
– Best New App
• Nominated for the 2010 and 2011 “Best App Ever Award – Best Photo App”
“It’s one of those rare photography apps that creates effects that few others are capable of, and it does it easily and with better results.”
— Marty Yawnick, Life In LoFi
How many times have you tried to capture artful images with your iPhone camera but were left wishing you had more features to work with? Slow Shutter Cam puts an end to mere snapshots and gives you some of the most powerful features of a DSLR camera. All this, in a package that fits in your pocket.
Slow Shutter Cam offers three capture modes to capture unique images:
MOTION BLUR: Equivalent to the shutter priority mode on a DSLR, the Motion Blur mode is perfect for creating ghost images, waterfall effects or suggesting movement in your photographs by adding a blur.
LIGHT TRAIL: The Light Trail mode allows you to ‘paint’ with light, show car light trails and fireworks or capture any other moving light in a unique way. Unlike shooting with a DSLR and being tied to specific rigid settings to obtain good results, the Light Trail mode takes care of the essentials, letting your creativity soar!
LOW LIGHT: In low light conditions, this capture mode allows the camera to accumulate every photon of light hitting the sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light it will accumulate. You can even fine-tune the result using the exposure compensation slider to achieve the exact effect you want!
• Unlimited Shutter Speed and manual ISO
• Option to resume capture
• Real time live preview – See the result in real time
• Innovative ‘Freeze’ and ‘Blur Strength’ controls
• Tap to adjust focus/exposure
• Time-lapse Intervalometer
• Apple Watch support and handy Self-Timer
• Full resolution support on every devices
With Slow Shutter Cam on your iPhone or iPod touch you get the features of a DSLR camera with the convenience of a device that you can drop in your pocket and take with you wherever you go. Download it now and put an end to mere snapshots!
Search #slowshuttercam on Instagram or visit the “Slow Shutter Cam – iPhone” group on flickr for amazing samples!”
4. Slow Shutter Fast Cam
Built to create beautiful and unique photos, Slow Shutter Insta Camera for Instagram includes dozens of features for your device, including:
– Capture Mode (Automatic, Manual, Light Trail)
– Shutter Speed (0.5 up to 15 seconds)
– Self-timer (up to 10 seconds)
– Screen shutter controls
– Auto save controls
– Freeze controls (-100% up to 100% change)
– Contrast controls
Even better, unlike other slow shutter apps, this will allow you to share your photo on Facebook, Twitter, and Email right inside your app! Save to your camera roll for easy access later on.
This is a full package app! Please enjoy this camera app and upload pics straight to Instagram to share them with your friends!”