If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Small Business Accounting to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Small Business Accounting that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Small Business Accounting, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Small Business Accounting
1. BOSS Small Business Accounting
“Don’t waste your time on things that don’t bring you revenue. Boss was created to give you an opportunity to do business whenever and wherever you want. Our tutorial will help you harness the power of the app, even if you have never worked with accounting software before. With Boss, your business, big or small, can fit on your smartphone.
You will be able to use your mobile device to:
– Sell or buy goods and services (retail, wholesale, store credit, Debt, Cash).
– Maintain inventory records and generate price lists.
– Create and distribute pricing tables to your wholesale customers.
– Receive and spend money in any currency.
– Conduct mutual settlements with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
– Record inventory counts and revaluation of stock.
– Scan barcodes with your device’s camera.
– Keep accounts in multiple currencies at the same time.
– Estimate your expenses and profitability.
– Print documents directly from the app.
A penny saved is a penny earned, and with Boss, you will save a lot of money. No need to buy a barcode scanner, an extra PC, or business software. With Boss, all you need is your smartphone. Start saving money now!
Features included with Boss:
– Multi-currency option allows you to run transactions with your customers in multiple currencies at the same time.
– Add a barcode and a photo to any product. This feature makes inventory bookkeeping so much easier.
– Make out an invoice directly from the app, and send it by email or share with any other messaging app.
– Generate any kind of report in just a few seconds: sales report, debt report, balance report, cost-of-sales, profit and loss report, and so on.
– Ability to calculate and itemize your expenses.
– Inventory is maintained in real time.
– Choose the best possible ROS (Return on Sales) calculation for your business.
– Two user modes: The Cashier and The Owner. The Owner can choose the number of functions available for the Cashiers.
How it works in practice:
On the main screen, you can see key business indicators such sales, leftover stock, income, debt, accounts receivable, and costs. You can add any additional indicator you need.
Quick action buttons are located at the top of the main menu. They are “Sell,” “Pay,” “Receive Payment,” and “Rates of Exchange.”
The following actions are below:
– Sales: Goods Issues and Drop Off.
– Money: Inflow (cash receipt voucher), Outflow (cash payment voucher), Transfers, and Rates of Exchange.
– Purchases and Stock: Transfers, Capitalization, Deactivation, Inventory, and Input of Leftover Stock.
– Catalogs – Goods and Services (Assortment), Clients (Customers), Suppliers, Employees, Currencies, Cash Desks, and Stocks.
The above are followed by Reports. Reports are presented as adjustable tables and graphics. Different filters are available. Types of reports are:
– Sales Report: This report describes sales from customers, goods, stocks, and documents. It can take into account earning capacity and extra charges.
– Goods: This is a report of a leftover stock. Here you can find prime costs, quantity, and sum at any price.
– Money report: Four types are available: Leftover stock, Money turnover, Dynamics, and Cash Flow.
– Debt Report: May be analyzed. Includes Accounts Receivable, Dynamics, and Money Turnover.
– Incomes and costs are available taking into account articles that may be added.
– Price list: It is important to be able to change the prices just in the price list. Revaluation will be made by upgraded price lists.
– Financial Result.
Paid subscription options:
– Auto-renewable subscription – $4.99 per month or $47.99 per year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You can Cancel subscription by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase (do it at least 24-hours before the end of period to avoid the next period charge)
Terms of Service – https://boss-app.com/terms/”
2. FreshBooks Accounting
Balancing your books, client relationships, and business isn’t easy. FreshBooks gives you the info and time you need to focus on your big picture—your business, your team, and your clients.
Take FreshBooks With You…Everywhere
Your work doesn’t always take place at a computer, but you still need to stay connected to your clients, send invoices, track expenses, and take payments. Do it all on-the-go with the FreshBooks mobile app.
Track Your Mileage On-The-Go, as You Go
Automatically track your mileage as you drive, easily categorize business trips with a swipe, and view your potential tax deduction — right from your phone.
Easy and Professional Invoicing
Impress your clients with professional-looking Invoices that clearly show all the work you’ve done…then, just click send. Oh, and If you want, we’ll follow up with an automated payment reminder if it goes past due.
Never Forget To Log an Expense
Using spreadsheets and shoeboxes to track Expenses leaves too much room for error. FreshBooks makes expense tracking easy. Snap photos on the go or import from your bank account, then organize and assign them to clients. Tracking every dollar spent means you’re always ready for tax time.
Time Tracking, To the Minute
With you (and your team) working on multiple projects at once billable time might be missed, which can be costly. Time Tracking in FreshBooks makes it easy for your whole team to log billable minutes, and automatically add them to invoices, so all time is accounted for.
Get Paid Faster With Fast and Easy Online Payments
With automated online payments, FreshBooks gives your clients so many different ways to pay, making payments easier for them. When it’s this easy to pay invoices you’ll get paid twice as fast. It’s an easy way to turn a trickling cash flow into a waterfall.
Reports To Help You Know Your Business Better
FreshBooks tracks every dollar in and out of your business so you can run reports anytime to see how business is going. And when tax time rolls around, do it yourself or just give your accountant access to get what they need.
Accounting Tools For Business Health Insights
Whether your finances are simple or complex, they tell the tale of how your business is doing. FreshBooks’ easy-to-use Double-Entry Accounting tools and reports make it easy to see profitability, how much flow is in your cash flow, and where you spend the most.
10-Time Steve Award-Winning Support Team
Need a helping hand? Give FreshBooks’ Customer Support team a call and within three rings, you’ll speak to a real human who is here to help you with any questions you might have.
Terms of Service: https://www.freshbooks.com/policies/terms-of-service”
3. QuickBooks Accounting
Track miles, create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow to view your profit and loss anywhere. Download QuickBooks Accounting and manage your small business with ease!
You don’t need to be an accounting expert to keep your small business bookkeeping organised. Easily create an invoice and keep track of it with our invoice management tools. Plus, you will always be able to see where your business stands with dozens of financial reports available.
Dashboard Business Insights.
• View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending, and view your account balances and financial report.
• Categorise your monthly expenses to make them easier to track.
• All your open and overdue invoices are displayed for easy cash flow management.
Create Invoices and Get Paid Faster!
• This invoice generator allows you to track invoices sent (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments).
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorised to maximise mileage tax deductions.
Manage Expenses, Track Sales and Customers On the Go!
• Get maximum tax savings by photographing your receipts and attaching them to your expenses.
• Take a closer look at your profit and loss, by connecting your bank accounts, to see where you are making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your accounting records.
• Easily add new customers and contact them on the go.
Track Your VAT – Making Tax Digital Ready!
• Calculates VAT on your invoices
• Records VAT you’ve paid on your bills
• Tracks your VAT liability
• File your VAT return directly to HMRC (available through QuickBooks online)
Do Even More with on the Web!
• Customise all your sales invoices and sales receipts with your logo and fields within minutes.
• Be better prepared for tax time and get all the necessary tax deductions by giving your accountant access to your account.
• Add additional features with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management and advanced crm.
Get Started Easily!
• Already registered for QuickBooks Online? Then DOWNLOAD the best accounting app today, sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials and enjoy the QuickBooks Accounting app for FREE!
• New to using QuickBooks online? Simply download the app, create an account, and try it for FREE for 30 days! No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web and your mobile devices.
Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
Makers of: QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
Download today, and start managing your small business easily, on the go!!
• Your iTunes account will be charged when you confirm the purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. On your device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, and tap Subscriptions.
• You’ll give up any unused portion of a free trial period when you purchase a subscription.”