If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Ssh to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Ssh that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For Ssh, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For Ssh
Current users are grandfathered to keep receiving updates and new features. We are keeping this version alive to ensure a smooth transition.
Thanks for understanding.
We had no choice. We had to build Blink or we were going to jump out the window in frustration over the tools we were using. We started by analyzing what the must-haves were and we ended up grounding Blink on these four concepts:
• Fast rendering: dmesg in your Unix server should be instantaneous. We can’t wait even a second to render. We didn’t need to reinvent the wheel to make this happen. We simply used Chromium’s HTerm to ensure that rendering is perfect and fast, even with those special, tricky encodings.
• Always on: Mosh transcends SSH’s variability. Mosh overcomes the unstable and intermittent connectivity that we all associate with mobile connections. You can check your Safari without fear of having to restart the SSH connection. You can flawlessly jump from home, to the train, and then the office thanks to Mosh. Blink is rock-solid connected all the way. Mosh is readily available and can be easily installed on your server. Go to https://mosh.mit.edu.
• Best Keyboard Support: Blink embraces Bluetooth-coupled keyboards with gusto. Some like Caps as Esc on Vim, others Caps as Ctrl on Emacs. Blink champions them all. During your always-on sessions, you’re in your zone.
• Custom Fonts and Themes: We know how important it is to have your terminal, your way. That’s why we include a selection of fonts and themes, including Powerline variants. And if that isn’t enough, you can create and add your own.
But, Blink is much more. Please read on.
• You should command your terminal, not navigate it. Blink will jump you right into a friendly shell and it’ll be clear to you how to roll.
• The interface is straightforward. We dumped all menus and went full screen for your terminal. Use swipe to move between your open connections, slide down to close them, and even pinch to zoom!
• Configure your Blink connections by adding your own Hosts and PKI keys. Synchronise with iCloud. Everything will look familiar and you get to work, fast!
– We’ve incorporated SplitView and multiple windows, for those necessary Google searches and chats with coworkers.
Blink is open source software. Participate in our community, and don’t forget to leave us your feedback and your feature(s) requests. Enjoy!
2. iTerminal Pro – SSH Telnet
“iTerminal Pro is the Pro Version of iTerminal on iPhone and iPad. iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal. Besides all the features available on iTerminal, the Pro Version removes all advertisement and includes professional Tech Support.
Supported features include:
– Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
– Connect to your servers using Telnet.
– Support Server List.
– Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
– Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
– Support history of Recent Tasks.
– Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
— Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder. It’s more secure and convenient to import a key now.
– Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.”
3. Shelly – SSH Client
RELIABLE AND FAST
• Hardware accelerated text rendering.
• Robust terminal emulation based on the PuTTY engine.
• Works great with programs such as ‘screen’ and ‘irssi’.
CONTROL WITH GESTURES
• Default gestures optimized for irssi. Just swipe to switch channels or to scroll up and down.
• Fully customizable. Any keypress or action can be attached to any gesture.
• Save user credentials and configure a remote command such as ‘screen -rd’ to connect with one tap.
• 3D touch support. Connect directly from the iOS home screen.
• Easily bind custom actions to buttons on the keyboard toolbar.
• Works with custom iOS keyboards such as SwiftKey.
OPEN LINKS AND SELECT TEXT
• Familiar iOS text selection experience. Long-press on text to show the selection controls.
• Copy and paste text.
• Select a URL to easily open it in the web browser.
• iCloud sync support.
• Terminal color themes. Choose your favorite from the several themes included or make your own.
• Key file authentication support. Import an existing private key, or create a new key and export the public key.
• Host key verification and management.
• Agent forwarding (OpenSSH servers only).
• Keep connections alive while the app is in the background.
• Connection history with optional realtime location data.
• Plenty of other configuration options.
Please note that some features require a paid upgrade. You can try all features for free for a limited time.”
4. Termius: Terminal & SSH client
“Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mosh, and Telnet sessions.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Terminal touch with support of CTRL, ALT, and arrow keys.
· Multitask with split-view support.
· Get that desktop feel with Bluetooth keyboard support. Remap Caps lock to Esc, Ctrl, or other combinations.
· Map physical input like shaking your device actions like undo or close session.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Import keys with iTunes file sharing in ext, OpenSSH, and PPK formats.
· Protect your credentials with PIN
· Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Preview active SSH sessions with an adaptive user interface.
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask a question anytime!
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Run snippets across multiple servers at once.
· Autocomplete saves you keystrokes.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Easily and securely paste a password (especially handy for sudo).
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
· Host chaining (jump host).
· Background sessions support.
· Port Knocking: secure your ports from unwanted scanning.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Termius Premium Subscription is available through an auto-renewable annual subscription for $99.99 or monthly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
A Premium subscription allows you to create an account in the Termius system for synchronization and backup. A subscription may be used under one account on multiple devices across all by Termius supported platforms. A subscription may be used both for personal and business purpose.
Whether you are at the office, on your sofa or on holiday at the beach or in the mountains: it will be useful everywhere, all the time!
◖ SSH Functionalities ◗
๏ Port Forwarding (Local)
๏ Launch a command at connection startup
๏ Authentication using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / ED25519 / PuTTY Private Key, Port Knocking
๏ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
๏ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
◖ SFTP Functionalities ◗
๏ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
๏ Edit text files
๏ Upload files from your device to your server
๏ Download files from your server to your device
◖ mashREPL ◗
๏ Use a local terminal without any Internet connection!
๏ Run commands such as cat, ifconfig, uptime, etc.
◖ Multiple Screens ◗
๏ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
◖ Network Tools ◗
◖ Access Protection ◗
๏ Touch ID
๏ PIN code
◖ Supported protocols ◗
◖ Supported channel types ◗
๏ Session Shell
๏ Session SFTP
๏ Local Port Forward
◖ Translations ◗
๏ Simplified Chinese
๏ Portuguese Brazilian
๏ And soon your language 🙂
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact me!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact me!”